Meet Raven

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
My daughter-in-law's cat passed away from cancer. Coal black they called him Speck , as a kitten not big enough to be a Spot. As fate would have it, Granddaughter Jan's Pit Bull dog had just found and rescued a litter of kittens. She has a habit of rescuing kittens. One is black and white. One is black as a Raven. Raven has apparently adopted me at first sight. I never saw that before. It's as if she knew me. Anyhow. This is Raven. Oreo is still hiding.

Attachments

• photostudio_1706336852440.jpg
    photostudio_1706336852440.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 3
My daughter-in-law's cat passed away from cancer. Coal black they called him Speck , as a kitten not big enough to be a Spot. As fate would have it, Granddaughter Jan's Pit Bull dog had just found and rescued a litter of kittens. She has a habit of rescuing kittens. One is black and white. One is black as a Raven. Raven has apparently adopted me at first sight. I never saw that before. It's as if she knew me. Anyhow. This is Raven. Oreo is still hiding.

I would love to have a cat but I'm horridly allergic....I have heard about cats adopting humans!

Super cute!!!

Forum List

Back