Meet the group the IRS actually denied

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats! - Salon.com

Although Tea Party applicants got unfair IRS scrutiny, only one known group had status revoked. They’re Democrats ...

Everyone agrees that the IRS shouldn’t have targeted groups with “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names for special scrutiny in awarding tax-exempt status. NBC News reports two agents have been disciplined for doing so, and the Justice Department announced a criminal probe. But so far no one has identified a single conservative group that was denied status in the controversial review, though some faced bureaucratic hurdles and had their tax-exempt status delayed.

In fact, the only known 501(c)(4) applicant to have its status denied happens to be a progressive group: the Maine chapter of Emerge America, which trains Democratic women to run for office. Although the group did no electoral work, and didn’t participate in independent expenditure campaign activity either, its partisan status apparently disqualified it from being categorized as working for the “common good.”

Little by little, the FACTS of all these faux scandals is getting out. The R cannot stop the truth.

But, of course, the rw's will continue to lie, just as the Do Nothing Repubs will.

The Right is filthy with corruption.

Whiny rw's - if you don't like this link, post your own.

We never said no one got approved the scandal is that they were targeted unfairly which your article says. So Yes the scandal is still there. NICE try though

One of these days Luddly might understand the issues and politics, I'll keep waiting, but I'm not holding my breath

asimo-walk.jpg

This is a photo of Luddly

I guess the beatdown was so bad on the first thread they started on this that they are pretending it doesn't exist and started another, hoping for a different result.

LOL, I love it when Luddly, rdean, black label, or lakhota start threads, it's funny watching the sheep.

Forum List

Back