Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

l
This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

These guys were recently fired for no reason.

Link: . Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

So bizzarre..

When your president can't even follow the laws......

Which laws didn't he follow? Did Obama follow our immigration laws?
Don't be stupider than you have to be.
In other words, you can't name any, or do you mean the law that says worthless scraps of paper have to be preserved under glass rather than thrown into the trash where they belong?

l
This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

So bizzarre..

In other words, you can't name any, or do you mean the law that says worthless scraps of paper have to be preserved under glass rather than thrown into the trash where they belong?
Did you not read the OP son? I don't have time to nursemaid you through this. Go back and read it again.

l

"

So bizzarre..

Did you not read the OP son? I don't have time to nursemaid you through this. Go back and read it again.

So, do you believe a president should follow our immigration laws?

l

Have you still not read the OP? You're off topic.

l

Allow me to quote you, moron:

"When your president can't even follow the laws......"

The topic appears to be which presidents follow the laws.

l

As noted in the OP, the current *president* is flouting one in particular. Care to comment?

lIn other words, you can't name any, or do you mean the law that says worthless scraps of paper have to be preserved under glass rather than thrown into the trash where they belong?

As noted in the OP, the current *president* is flouting one in particular. Care to comment?
I just did, moron. Why are you having a hissy fit now about a president breaking an idiotic law? Where were all you douchebags when Obama was breaking our immigration laws?

I just did, moron. Why are you having a hissy fit now about a president breaking an idiotic law? Where were all you douchebags when Obama was breaking our immigration laws?
So, are you going on the record saying that president's breaking laws is bad? Including things like campaign finance violations, the presidential records act, the emoluments clause, intent to defraud, breach of contract, oh the list goes on and on.

So, are you going on the record saying that president's breaking laws is bad? Including things like campaign finance violations, the presidential records act, the emoluments clause, intent to defraud, breach of contract, oh the list goes on and on.
Trump hasn't done any of that, moron, and contracts are not laws. Contracts are broken all the time, and the police never get involved.

Trump hasn't done any of that, moron, and contracts are not laws. Contracts are broken all the time, and the police never get involved.
Yeah, he has done all.of those.

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Can you imagine the reaction from the LWNJs if Secretary of State HRC was caught using a personal email server to conduct State business and then destroying subpoenaed emails, servers and cellphones?

Last edited:
Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Can you imagine the reaction from the LWNJs if Secretary of State HRC was caught using a personal email server to conduct State business and then destroying subpoenaed emails, servers and cellphones?
Translation:
"But...but....but... Hillary!"

Yeah, he has done all.of those.
No he hasn't, douchebag.

*Shock* Obozo Destroyed Files, Illegally

The archivist in charge of transferring former President Barack Obama’s records into the National Archives has run across a serious problem, according to a report published Sunday: A lot of the records are missing....
... The former president, it must be noted, signed a law that put electronic communications under the 1950 Federal Records Act. However, it doesn’t seem that his practice is quite what he preaches.

Lipscomb wrote that “the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and ‘loss’ of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges.”...
Nah. The RUSSIANS found and destroyed all those records. Better call Mueller, eh?

Much more of the story @ Nat. Archives Stumble onto New Obama Scandal -- 'Wholesale Destruction' of Gov't Records

someone is taping Cohens encrypted phone records back together after he shredded them ....

Forum List

Back