Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

Well....you vote for a lunatic.....you get a lunatic.....shocked......

Politico: Staffers tape back together presidential records Trump rips up - CNNPolitics

Is this like the lie you told last week about Trump locking Mexican kids in cages? You know, the fucking lie you stalinists told that turned out to actually be Obama?

Sorry Comrade, anyone who believes anything from you evil fucks and the openly lying Goebbels of the leftist press are complete fools.

Magoo Sessions said they were separating the kids....please get you lies for lies straight.....LIAR!

Lie much retard?
Now how is that a lie? It's a violation of the presidential records act that the administration has been hiding.

Looks like a crime to me.

Except that there is no evidence it happened, and you claim it as fact.

Such is the way of you demagogue Marxists...

Hey, we get it, you have no integrity - but you have hate, and that's what really matters, right Comrade?
LMAO!!!!

"No evidence that it happened"?

Dude, pull yer head outta yer ass before you suffocate.

Lots of slander, no facts.

Yep, you're a Stalinist.

Look moron, you Marxists love to tell each other lies and spew mindless hatred, but what you NEVER come up with is actual fact.

Any bit of innuendo and rumor is repeated by all of you mindless drones, because it actually IS gospel for you. Stalinism is more a religion to you brainless fools than it is a political system.
Lol, you are dismissed as hopelessly brainwashed.

Unnamed sources confirmed to CNN that our blind rage and hatred is totally justified.

You're mentally retarded, creep.

Well....you vote for a lunatic.....you get a lunatic.....shocked......

Politico: Staffers tape back together presidential records Trump rips up - CNNPolitics

Is this like the lie you told last week about Trump locking Mexican kids in cages? You know, the fucking lie you stalinists told that turned out to actually be Obama?

Sorry Comrade, anyone who believes anything from you evil fucks and the openly lying Goebbels of the leftist press are complete fools.

Magoo Sessions said they were separating the kids....please get you lies for lies straight.....LIAR!

Did you lying fucks post this last week and claim it was Trump doing it?

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

In this June 18, 2014 photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, at a US Customs and Border Protection center in Nogales, Arizona.
Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin

Yep, you lied - you evil fucks always lie.

Now that they've fire the two guys in charge of it how much evidence do you think is heading for the landfill?

Actually creep, the story originated after the two were fired.

But you Stalinists and your Goebbels cloned press never even consider fact checking.

Hate of Trump is the only truth to you mindless vermin.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Of course the story originated after they were fired. I says right in the piece that they weren't even aware of this until they went to talk to the two men about being dismissed for no cause. Unlike your conservative buddies I read the whole article, not just the headline.

Also, if you had two active braincells and even a basic education you would realize that my screen name is self deprecating and much wittier than the kindergarten insult you keep trying to make it.

In short, you got nuthin'.

Come back after you've grown up a bit luzer.

Last edited:
Now how is that a lie? It's a violation of the presidential records act that the administration has been hiding.

Looks like a crime to me.

Except that there is no evidence it happened, and you claim it as fact.

Such is the way of you demagogue Marxists...

Hey, we get it, you have no integrity - but you have hate, and that's what really matters, right Comrade?
LMAO!!!!

"No evidence that it happened"?

Dude, pull yer head outta yer ass before you suffocate.

Lots of slander, no facts.

Yep, you're a Stalinist.

Look moron, you Marxists love to tell each other lies and spew mindless hatred, but what you NEVER come up with is actual fact.

Any bit of innuendo and rumor is repeated by all of you mindless drones, because it actually IS gospel for you. Stalinism is more a religion to you brainless fools than it is a political system.
Lol, you are dismissed as hopelessly brainwashed.

Unnamed sources confirmed to CNN that our blind rage and hatred is totally justified.

You're mentally retarded, creep.
Yeah yeah, wonkwonkwonk.

Now that they've fire the two guys in charge of it how much evidence do you think is heading for the landfill?

But you Stalinists and your Goebbels cloned press never even consider fact checking.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. Of course the story originated after they were fired. I says right in the piece that they weren't even aware of this until they went to talk to the two men about being dismissed for no cause. Unlike your conservative buddies I read the whole artlart, not just the headline.

Also, if you had two active braincells and even a basic education you would realize that my screen name is self deprecating and much wittier than the kindergarten insult you keep trying to make it.

Unnamed sources confirmed to CNN today that our mindless hatred and rage are totally justified.

You Stalinists are some dumb motherfuckers. :thup:

Don't be stupider than you have to be. Of course the story originated after they were fired. I says right in the piece that they weren't even aware of this until they went to talk to the two men about being dismissed for no cause. Unlike your conservative buddies I read the whole artlart, not just the headline.

Unnamed sources confirmed to CNN today that our mindless hatred and rage are totally justified.

Wonkwonkwonk.

Wonkwonkwonk.

Try to address the subject, retard.

You Stalinists fail to present any credible evidence to support your hate. And let's face it, most of the time these sorts of hate pieces turn out to be flat out lies.

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?
you answer your own question, first!!! then, we'll answer.... :D
Your delima happened first, and we saw how you responded. We know you're okay with a criminal, as long it is a Democrat. That's why, your party should never have power again.

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?
What "Highly classified information" is that?

Destroying cellphones and such is SOP.

Damn, you know so much less than I do..

Sorry, I'd rather not waste my time on the liberally handicapped today... :poke:

Look! Over there>>>>>>> Hillary!

Thats some stable genius we have.

To call him unorthodox would be kind. I prefer the term.....criminal.

The longer it goes, the more people accept that the President is criminal. Whether there is the national fortitude to do something about it is a big question.

I don’t think so

Quite the opposite, shit fer brains.

Trump's approvals keep rising, vastly outstripping Barry Da Fairy.

And you Stalinists keep pimping blind hatred and rage as your ONLY message. :thup:

Thats some stable genius we have.

To call him unorthodox would be kind. I prefer the term.....criminal.

The longer it goes, the more people accept that the President is criminal. Whether there is the national fortitude to do something about it is a big question.

I don’t think so

Quite the opposite, shit fer brains.

Trump's approvals keep rising, vastly outstripping Barry Da Fairy.

And you Stalinists keep pimping blind hatred and rage as your ONLY message. :thup:

I guess we'll see how the mueller investigation goes. The ocean of sleaze that surrounds Trump gets deeper by the day.

I guess we'll see how the mueller investigation goes. The ocean of sleaze that surrounds Trump gets deeper by the day.

The Inquisition? you're still beating off to a fantasy of the Inquisition entrapping Trump? :eek:

:rofl:

Torquemada is a frustrated little kunt. You think Manafort will just roll over for the kunt, the corrupt pile of shit who indicts him but ignores his two business partners, Chief of Staff for Hillary John Podesta and his brother Tony? :lol:

Manafort is no doubt guilty, but Torquemada is a corrupt fuck and is protecting the two leftists who are equally guilty.

Manafort is a crook, not stupid. Mewler is just a thug.

Yup....Donnie is not going to take the indictment of a family member well.....but since their initals are not DJR....they are expendable....

Forum List

Back