Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?

You Trumptards need to quit bringing up the "but.....but....but....HILLARY!!" rant every time Trump does something stupid in running the country. Hillary isn't president, Trump is. And, since she's not president, there is no requirement for her to keep anything.

Trump is president. Yes, there are rules for being president, but apparently Trump doesn't understand that yet. I guess he thinks he has absolute authority.
You voted for Hillary, and now you're telling us whether Trump is fit to govern?

You'll excuse us if we aren't impressed with your credentials.
I didn't vote for either one.

He's not fit to govern a preschool.

This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

These guys were recently fired for no reason.

Link: . Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

So bizzarre..
2 fired employees...yeah some REAL LEGIT sources there. More like sour grapes and they want to WHINE which they do quite well.
Lol, don't like anonymous sources, don't like named sources, let's face it. You just can't handle people saying bad things about tRump.

Come on creep, all you Stalinist have are "anonymous sources" i.e. you're fucking lying.

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?

You Trumptards need to quit bringing up the "but.....but....but....HILLARY!!" rant every time Trump does something stupid in running the country. Hillary isn't president, Trump is. And, since she's not president, there is no requirement for her to keep anything.

Trump is president. Yes, there are rules for being president, but apparently Trump doesn't understand that yet. I guess he thinks he has absolute authority.
You voted for Hillary, and now you're telling us whether Trump is fit to govern?

Yeah, right.

This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

So bizzarre..

More than bizarre, his actions are illegal, at least misdemeanors and possibly high crimes. Is it possible he is that stupid?

We used to call people like him "Felony Stupid".

Lie much retard?
Now how is that a lie? It's a violation of the presidential records act that the administration has been hiding.

Looks like a crime to me.

You voted for Bernie then, Comrade?

Or maybe Jill?

I know what they say about assumptions, but never-the-less I'll assume that for 99.9% of the stuff Trump ripped up, it was an excellent system in handling the paperwork in comparison to the "proper" means. I do feel bad about the 2 guys fired and if what they say is true it simply strengthens my long held feeling on wondering how desperate one needs to be to want to work for the jerk?

"

So bizzarre..

More than bizarre, his actions are illegal, at least misdemeanors and possibly high crimes. Is it possible he is that stupid?

Lie much retard?
Now how is that a lie? It's a violation of the presidential records act that the administration has been hiding.

Except that there is no evidence it happened, and you claim it as fact.

Such is the way of you demagogue Marxists...

Hey, we get it, you have no integrity - but you have hate, and that's what really matters, right Comrade?

Tearing up paper is against “the rules” ? A lot of things I think are more important things in life than this. However I did enjoy the laugh.

"

So bizzarre..

Lie much retard?

Hey, we get it, you have no integrity - but you have hate, and that's what really matters, right Comrade?
LMAO!!!!

"No evidence that it happened"?

Dude, pull yer head outta yer ass before you suffocate.

Stalin gave Democrats their marching orders and they're sure dedicated to following through on them....

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

"

So bizzarre..

Lie much retard?

LMAO!!!!

Lots of slander, no facts.

Yep, you're a Stalinist.

Look moron, you Marxists love to tell each other lies and spew mindless hatred, but what you NEVER come up with is actual fact.

Any bit of innuendo and rumor is repeated by all of you mindless drones, because it actually IS gospel for you. Stalinism is more a religion to you brainless fools than it is a political system.

"

So bizzarre..

He knows his minions will follow him around and clean up. He is a six year old in a seventy one year old bloated body....

Lie much retard?

LMAO!!!!

Lots of slander, no facts.

Yep, you're a Stalinist.

Look moron, you Marxists love to tell each other lies and spew mindless hatred, but what you NEVER come up with is actual fact.

Any bit of innuendo and rumor is repeated by all of you mindless drones, because it actually IS gospel for you. Stalinism is more a religion to you brainless fools than it is a political system.
Lol, you are dismissed as hopelessly brainwashed.

"

So bizzarre..

He knows his minions will follow him around and clean up. He is a six year old in a seventy one year old bloated body....
Now that they've fire the two guys in charge of it how much evidence do you think is heading for the landfill?

If Obama had done this.....

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! but with trump..

whatever.....sniff...cough......

Now that they've fire the two guys in charge of it how much evidence do you think is heading for the landfill?

Actually creep, the story originated after the two were fired.

But you Stalinists and your Goebbels cloned press never even consider fact checking.

Hate of Trump is the only truth to you mindless vermin.

Forum List

Back