Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

This afternoon (13 June), it's being reported that Cohen is shopping around for new lawyers, and there is talk that Cohen could end up flipping on Trump.

Gonna be interesting next week.........................

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?
And that's enough for Trumpians to excuse the behavior of the huckster buffoon.

I wonder what went through Trump's mind once he was told 'Mr. President, you can't tear up everything you see. It's a crime.'. And then he did it anyway!

Can you imagine the reaction from the RWNJs if President Obama was caught shredding paperwork in the oval office?

Just wondering, how did you feel about Hillary deleting (bleachbit as well) 10's of thousands of emails on an unsecured private server with highly classified information, need I mention destruction of cell phones and such as well?
And that's enough for Trumpians to excuse the behavior of the huckster buffoon.

I wonder what went through Trump's mind once he was told 'Mr. President, you can't tear up everything you see. It's a crime.'. And then he did it anyway!

Hey...criminals don't care. Donnie thinks he is above the law. He will be finding out that he is not.

This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

These guys were recently fired for no reason.

Link: . Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

So bizzarre..

More than bizarre, his actions are illegal, at least misdemeanors and possibly high crimes. Is it possible he is that stupid?

We used to call people like him "Felony Stupid".

We say "Trump Dumb" now, thank you!

Yup....Donnie is not going to take the indictment of a family member well.....but since their initals are not DJR....they are expendable....

Who was indicted, Comrade shit fer brains?

Tell me you mindless commie fuck, if Manafort is guilty, then isn't Podesta guilty by the fact that they ARE PARTNERS?

I know you Stalinists aren't much for the whole equal justice, or any justice for that matter, but this one sure does stink, you corrupt bastards.

This afternoon (13 June), it's being reported that Cohen is shopping around for new lawyers, and there is talk that Cohen could end up flipping on Trump.

Oh, You Stalinists got him NOW.

iu

iu
Lol, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, or at least what an actual stalinist is.

iu
Lol, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, or at least what an actual stalinist is.

I mean, it's not like you little brainless fucks have ever claimed that TRUMP IZ DUNE... da Comrade?

:lol:

Son, I treat you like you're a stupid fuck for the simple reason that you ARE a stupid fuck. :thup:

Tell you what, let's explore the "values" that you Stalinist pigs have and those of the founding fathers, shall we Comrade?

So you have nothing in common with Washington, Jefferson, Mason, Paine, or Henry - you have so VERY MUCH in common with Pol Pot and Hugo Chavez that it's all good...

This is both disturbing and ridiculous at the same time. Although I guess that isn't all that uncommon in the tRump administration.

"
Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

Lartey said the papers he received included newspaper clips on which Trump had scribbled notes, or circled words; invitations; and letters from constituents or lawmakers on the Hill, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

So bizzarre..

When your president can't even follow the laws......

"

So bizzarre..

Oh, so you have some actual evidence then, Comrade?

Herpaderpaderpityderp....

If not for slander, you Stalinist fucks would be dumbstruck.....

iu

I mean, it's not like you little brainless fucks have ever claimed that TRUMP IZ DUNE... da Comrade?

Son, I treat you like you're a stupid fuck for the simple reason that you ARE a stupid fuck. :thup:

Tell you what, let's explore the "values" that you Stalinist pigs have and those of the founding fathers, shall we Comrade?

So you have nothing in common with Washington, Jefferson, Mason, Paine, or Henry - you have so VERY MUCH in common with Pol Pot and Hugo Chavez that it's all good...
Ok, I'm gonna stop talking to you now. Trying to teach retards is just depressing. You can't learn and you aren't even smart enough to craft a decent insult, so go on back your little conservative circle jerk.

Don't forget your tweezers and magnifying glass.

"

So bizzarre..

Trump tears the papers up, they tape them back together

Another law that goes too far. It’s all well and good to keep records for posterity. But putting scraps of paper back together again?

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. §§ 22012207 was made into law to stop President Nixon from destroying, selling, or taking a large tax break for donating his records and his secretly recorded White House conversations.

And, as usual, an entire federal bureaucracy has grown up to enforce it; the law.

C’mon now, a newspaper article the president didn’t like?

More @ Trump tears the papers up, they tape them back together

"

So bizzarre..

Trump tears the papers up, they tape them back together

Another law that goes too far. It’s all well and good to keep records for posterity. But putting scraps of paper back together again?

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. §§ 22012207 was made into law to stop President Nixon from destroying, selling, or taking a large tax break for donating his records and his secretly recorded White House conversations.

And, as usual, an entire federal bureaucracy has grown up to enforce it; the law.

C’mon now, a newspaper article the president didn’t like?

More @ Trump tears the papers up, they tape them back together
What about the one note that really should have been kept? How do you know which one is which? That why they keep everything.

"

So bizzarre..

Well, currently they are looking into Trump's charity, because apparently, there are records that show he used his charity to pay off legal fees. That one is gonna be tried in civil court, and Trump is gonna have to testify. And, there is a good chance that because it concerns his charitable donations, we're gonna get to finally see his tax returns as well.

Trump Foundation lawsuit: New York attorney general alleges violations of charities law - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The New York attorney general on Thursday sued President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka -- alleging they violated state and federal charities law.

Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.
"As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality," Underwood said.
The attorney general is asking a court to dissolve the Trump Foundation and wants $2.8 million in restitution plus additional penalties.

Trump hasn't donated to his own charity since 2008

She seeks to ban Trump from serving as a director of a New York not-for-profit for 10 years and the remaining board members -- Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric Trump -- from serving for one year, or until they receive fiduciary training.

iu

Ok, I'm gonna stop talking to you now. Trying to teach retards is just depressing. You can't learn and you aren't even smart enough to craft a decent insult, so go on back your little conservative circle jerk.

iu

iu

iu
Lol, took you all day to come up with a comeback and the best you can do is some idiot meme that isn't even related to anything being discussed here?

You're even dumber than I thought.

That's actually impressive.

"

So bizzarre..

Well, currently they are looking into Trump's charity, because apparently, there are records that show he used his charity to pay off legal fees. That one is gonna be tried in civil court, and Trump is gonna have to testify. And, there is a good chance that because it concerns his charitable donations, we're gonna get to finally see his tax returns as well.

Trump Foundation lawsuit: New York attorney general alleges violations of charities law - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The New York attorney general on Thursday sued President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka -- alleging they violated state and federal charities law.

Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.
"As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality," Underwood said.
The attorney general is asking a court to dissolve the Trump Foundation and wants $2.8 million in restitution plus additional penalties.

Trump hasn't donated to his own charity since 2008

She seeks to ban Trump from serving as a director of a New York not-for-profit for 10 years and the remaining board members -- Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric Trump -- from serving for one year, or until they receive fiduciary training.

Currently THEY?

Don't you mean woman beating AG Eric T. Schneiderman? Don't you mean the OPENLY CORRUPT NY Attorney Generals offices who are waging war against Trump due to their political hatred of Trump and middle America?

iu

iu
Lol, took you all day to come up with a comeback and the best you can do is some idiot meme that isn't even related to anything being discussed here?

You're even dumber than I thought.

That's actually impressive.

I thought you were going to go sit in the corner and cry, creep? :dunno:

You get your ass handed to you in every exchange, seems like you should be used to it by now.....

"

So bizzarre..

Which laws didn't he follow? Did Obama follow our immigration laws?

"

So bizzarre..

Which laws didn't he follow? Did Obama follow our immigration laws?
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Forum List

Back