🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the Press

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.
A women still living says she wants justice before leaving this world.

I suggest that she seek reparations from the democrat party that fought to keep slavery, created Jim Crow, and created the KKK.

Sounds just to me.

She also should sue CNN, just because.
Blacks owned property in Tulsa, what happened to it after the massacre. The original owners certainly are due what they lost from those that gained from their misfortune
Give their property back to the Indians.

How's that?
If you could find those Native Americans, they deserve restitution too.
If I could find them?

They are all dead.

You mean genetic relatives?

Maybe give it to Elizabeth Warren then?

The Tulsa massacre proves that the US government can wipe out an entire city and the world would be none the wiser.
Except it wasn't the gov't, it was White racists, a group no longer in control of the country.

I suggest that she seek reparations from the democrat party that fought to keep slavery, created Jim Crow, and created the KKK.

Sounds just to me.

Blacks owned property in Tulsa, what happened to it after the massacre. The original owners certainly are due what they lost from those that gained from their misfortune

That's up to the City of Tulsa. Sue them.

Sounds just to me.

That's up to the City of Tulsa. Sue them.
And sue CNN

Trust me on this.

They are hemorrhaging money cuz they are always doing something wrong

For those who dislike PBS they will be running a feature on the 1920s town destroyed tomorrow.

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

That's Chuck Todd for you. He's a race baiting POS. I quit watching that propaganda outlet a couple years ago along with anything else that the big four put out.

Oh, yes!

In the 20th century (I am 84), I used to religiously watch "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation."

In this new century, especially since the 2008 presidential election, I simply stopped watching those two programs because they became so politically correct.

It was nice when the moderators were actually neutral and treated ALL the guests in a respectful and friendly manner.

Those days are far gone and have been replaced by the bitterness and viciousness of the division between so-called conservatives & so-called liberals.

The Tulsa massacre is currently relevant for the fact that it was so completely swept under the rug like most of America's actual history. It's never too late to come to terms with the past.
What does that even mean, in real terms? Aside from a very few survivors, none of us had anything to do with it. What exactly am I supposed to come to terms with? That bad people do bad things? Why should I care one way or another? I had nothing to do with it, nobody in my family history had anything to do with it, only a select few people in Tulsa had something to do with it and they are all dead. I fail to see the point in this push to remember not to do things we or our ancestors never did in the first place.

I happened to flip through the channels today and saw Meet the Press. What did relevant news story where they talking about? That's right, a story that happened in 1921 known as the Tulsa Massacre. Blacks were attacked due to racial tensions you can read about in Wiki.

That's right everyone, that is the relevant topic for today. The story was presented by a movement dedicated to focusing in on the slavery and racial oppression that happened centuries ago, while ignoring the fact that there are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history. After all, who cares about suffering today when we can focus on suffering of the past in order to work up enough people to lash out at others with racial ill feelings towards people based on what their long dead forefathers did?

What press??

The Tulsa massacre is currently relevant for the fact that it was so completely swept under the rug like most of America's actual history. It's never too late to come to terms with the past.
What does that even mean, in real terms? Aside from a very few survivors, none of us had anything to do with it. What exactly am I supposed to come to terms with? That bad people do bad things? Why should I care one way or another? I had nothing to do with it, nobody in my family history had anything to do with it, only a select few people in Tulsa had something to do with it and they are all dead. I fail to see the point in this push to remember not to do things we or our ancestors never did in the first place.
Not sure why you feel threatened by all this. Are you afraid that black people are looking for some payback for being treated like garbage for hundreds of years?

Not sure why you feel threatened by all this. Are you afraid that black people are looking for some payback for being treated like garbage for hundreds of years?
I'm not threatened. The whole point of all this 'remember' crap is to remind me to do things I never did. WTF is that all about? It's petty projection by 'victims' who weren't even victims of anything, like slavery or in this case killing people they never killed. It's stupid.

I'm not threatened. The whole point of all this 'remember' crap is to remind me to do things I never did. WTF is that all about? It's petty projection by 'victims' who weren't even victims of anything, like slavery or in this case killing people they never killed. It's stupid.
Don't watch it then. There's 500 channels of shit to choose from. There's wrasslin', UFC, the Hitler channel, stock car racing, golf. I noticed the cornhole championships are on. The selection of mindless crap is practically endless.

Don't watch it then. There's 500 channels of shit to choose from. There's wrasslin', UFC, the Hitler channel, stock car racing, golf. I noticed the cornhole championships are on. The selection of mindless crap is practically endless.

You probably watch a different kind of cornholing, involving two guys and lots of lubricant.

You probably watch a different kind of cornholing, involving two guys and lots of lubricant.
You conservatives think about gay sex way more than I ever have. What's up with that?

You conservatives think about gay sex way more than I ever have. What's up with that?
You don't have to think about it because you libtards engage in it on a daily basis.

You don't have to think about it because you libtards engage in it on a daily basis.
Since I see nothing wrong with being gay it's stupid to attempt to insult me that way. Save it for your homophobic buddies

Sounds just to me.

As soon as the black community in S. Central LA pays reparations to the Korean businesses that the looted and burned during the Rodney King debacle, maybe you can consider recompense. Black riots during the last 100 years and Affirmative Action have more than paid back any losses from Tulsa. Cry me a river.

That's Chuck Todd for you. He's a race baiting POS. I quit watching that propaganda outlet a couple years ago along with anything else that the big four put out.

Oh, yes!

In the 20th century (I am 84), I used to religiously watch "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation."

In this new century, especially since the 2008 presidential election, I simply stopped watching those two programs because they became so politically correct.

It was nice when the moderators were actually neutral and treated ALL the guests in a respectful and friendly manner.

Those days are far gone and have been replaced by the bitterness and viciousness of the division between so-called conservatives & so-called liberals.
I remember those days--Sixty Minutes was worth watching in those days as well. Objective journalism is dead. These people who read the fiction on the national news wouldn't know a true journalist if they bit them in the ass. These are not what the founders were talking about when they wrote the first amendment.

Oh, yes!

I remember those days--Sixty Minutes was worth watching in those days as well. Objective journalism is dead. These people who read the fiction on the national news wouldn't know a true journalist if they bit them in the ass. These are not what the founders were talking about when they wrote the first amendment.
Right-wingers have been at war with the press and the first amendment since Nixon. None of the big scandals have ever been shown to be fabrications and yet somehow the right truly believes that it's all faked.

Oh, yes!

It never has been on the level

As democrats keep repeating these days, the massacre at Tulsa Oklahoma in 1921 and the event being suppressed by the press shows us just how much power the powers that be have had over the press.

Only now are they to reveal this event, but for another political purpose.

The state has always owned them I think.

Imagine, a whole town wiped out and not a peep from the "free" press

Last edited:

Oh, yes!

It never has been on the level

As democrats keep repeating these days, the massacre at Tulsa Oklahoma in 1921 and the event being suppressed by the press shows us just how much power the powers that be have had over the press.

Only now are they to reveal this event, but for another political purpose.

The state has always owned them I think.

Imagine, a whole town wiped out and not a peep from the "free" press
While I agree that the press has always been controlled by the powers that be, the press had begun to revolt during the 50-70's. The whole thing is ridiculous anyway--it was 100 years ago. The people who are responsible are dead. These deadbeat racists beating dead horses has gone on about long enough. What they are complaining about has a statute of limitations and the majority of those protesting have no standing anyhow.

Forum List

Back