Megan Rapinoe awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, highest civilian award by President Biden

He was driven back to the WH we’re he pouted for a couple of hours.
No, I heard from a guy, who heard it from someone's cousin, that heard it directly from a low level career bueracrat at the EPA, that heard it from a manager at the CDC, who heard it from a director at DOD, who was in a zoom meeting with the President as he was karate chopping secret service agents and driving the beast in invisible mode to the capital.

No, I heard from a guy, who heard it from someone's cousin, that heard it directly from a low level career bueracrat at the EPA, that heard it from a manager at the CDC, who heard it from a director at DOD, who was in a zoom meeting with the President as he was karate chopping secret service agents and driving the beast in invisible mode to the capital.
No, you made it up as a lame example of something.

/——/ That’s my Trump.

Ohhhh, this guy gave himself a medal for pretending to drive a fire truck...

3500.jpg

Then gave a medal to this guys for best sweaty head...

images

So there's that.

Fucking libtard troll. ^^^

Hey mister - you're full of shit.

Hit the playground with the other kids, and leave us adults alone.

Remember that POS Rush receiving the same award.

WTF did Rush do beside Kiss Trumps Ass?
Nothing but divide the Nation.
Rush got it because he stood up to communists and everyone else that was tearing this country down.

You know........people like Megan Wrapahoe.

Last edited:
Well, let’s see? During the World Cup or possibly Olympics in the last few years Megan Rapinoe, new recipient of the presidential medal of freedom award said to one journalist when told they would be invited by President Trump to come to the White House after the finals, win or lose, “I ain’t going to the fucking White House.” Another time in New York City where thousands were gathered in a celebration of their World Cup victory Megan at the end of her speech yelled to the crowd “You’re the best New York mother-fuckers!” U.S. Soccer team goalie Hope Solo sometime later spoke how Rapinoe bullied many of the players to kneel during the national anthem on a number of occasions. What a way to represent your nation. And her obnoxious victory expose in the World Cup scoring the 9th goal in a 13-0 win over Thailand replete with running the length of the field, twirling around, sliding, opening her legs, et al. was so classless on a number of levels.

And yet, Rapinoe, this week was awarded America’s highest civilian honor by President Biden for “exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values, or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public or private endeavors.” This is the athlete that best represents those virtues and good character for Americans to honor or emulate? These democrat ideologies or teaching moments they keep rubbing in our faces.

Boorish Megan Rapinoe unfit for Presidential Medal of Freedom
Coming from Biden it’s more like the Dementia Choice Award.

What did he do before Trump? A great deal!
Please share some of the great things, specifically, that Rush did before trump.
I remember when Rush Mocked Michael J. Fox.

That's some real trashy, classless stuff ^^^^^ right there.
NOT Presidential Freedom Medal material.
Fuck Rush Limbaugh.

Rappahoe disgraced America with her stupid antics against a completely overmatched Thailand team. Did the US Dream Team pull their shorts down in front of teams they were beating by 50? She is a horrible example for young girls and it has nothing to do with her sexuality. She constantly demands equal pay to the men because "she works so hard". Any Division 1 male college player would clean her clock on a soccer field. Of course the Democrats and meat puppet Joe give her the Medal Of Freedom.
That high school boys team that trounced them should demand equal treatment and medals.

Forum List

Back