Megyn Kelly headed to PMSNBC?

Uh, here's Rachael without 2 hours of hair and makeup....
emo12.gif

maddow081110_3_560.jpg

Holy shit! lol, I guess liberal guys like girls with strap on's.

Oh brother, LOL, can somebody show me a link to Megyn Kelly's departure from Fox News before you guys get tired after rubbing one out on Megyn's picture? Thanks!

Seriously did you think about any of that bofore you typed it and had spell chack make sure it was ok?

Oh brother, LOL, can somebody show me a link to Megyn Kelly's departure from Fox News before you guys get tired after rubbing one out on Megyn's picture? Thanks!

Seriously did you think about any of that bofore you typed it and had spell chack make sure it was ok?

Yes. By the way, you might want to investigate the attributes of spell check BOFORE you type another moronic dismissive comment. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top 5 hottest conservative women.
1. Sarah Palin
2, Michele Malkin
3. Kimberly Guilfoyle
4. Dana Perino
5. Jeanine Pirro

Top 5 hottest liberal women
1. Barack Obama
2. Christ Mathews
3. Phil Donahue
4. Sean Penn
5. My dry cleaner. Mr. Choo

Your top hottie is Sarah Palin. We have Scarlett Johansson. Pretty sure that's a win.

As my opening salvo here at USMB continues to veer onto dirt roads, I guess I'll remind everybody Megyn is still at Fox News and will likely stay at Fox News unless her outburst at LOU DOBBS didn't sit well with the company brass. I'm done with her but they might well not be. And in conclusion, I put a "?" at the end of my headline to clearly show her leaving for PMSNBC was nothing more then a possibility I dreamed up.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

I think it's more likely the brass set that one up.

Top 5 hottest conservative women.
1. Sarah Palin
2, Michele Malkin
3. Kimberly Guilfoyle
4. Dana Perino
5. Jeanine Pirro

Top 5 hottest liberal women
1. Barack Obama
2. Christ Mathews
3. Phil Donahue
4. Sean Penn
5. My dry cleaner. Mr. Choo

Your top hottie is Sarah Palin. We have Scarlett Johansson. Pretty sure that's a win.

Pretty sure you're wrong.

She needs the long hair back! That short "mom" haircut is the worst. That pic of her in the OP is very sexy. Damn...

Anyway, Fox News is for Entertainment not hard news. Nobody would be watching if they had nothing but Greta's and old men. It's the #1 in cable "news" for a reason. HOT WOMEN. I would bet that if they got rid of the hot chicks and started putting on homely looking women their ratings would tank.

Point is Megyn can say what she wants, it's all about tits and ass. True story

She needs the long hair back! That short "mom" haircut is the worst. That pic of her in the OP is very sexy. Damn...

Anyway, Fox News is for Entertainment not hard news. Nobody would be watching if they had nothing but Greta's and old men. It's the #1 in cable "news" for a reason. HOT WOMEN. I would bet that if they got rid of the hot chicks and started putting on homely looking women their ratings would tank.

I agree! If Fox got rid of all those hot chicks like Bill O'Reilly and Shawn Hannity (who bring in the highest ratings) then where would Fox be? They would be slumming for Nelson rating crumbs like MSNBC.

I agree! If Fox got rid of all those hot chicks like Bill O'Reilly and Shawn Hannity (who bring in the highest ratings) then where would Fox be? They would be slumming for Nelson rating crumbs like MSNBC.
Pay attention to who appears on those shows. Hannity especially loves to load his show up with them.

O'Reilly and Hannity are blow hards but they feature some beautiful women on a regular basis. That's where they get their ratings...pay attention it's true

Forum List

Back