Megyn Kelly headed to PMSNBC?

I put that muslim queer in the WH? seriously?
rRJme.gif

The white trash who re elected Junebug in 2004 put Obama in the White House; no question about it that had they voted for America instead of the most provably failed president in US history, there likely would not BE a President Obama.

If the shoe fits, wear it.
Stop trying to hijack the thread, bitch.

Megyn Kelly laughed at Carl Rove on election night when he & the Romney campaign refused to admit defeat on election night. She said "that's awkward" & personally strutted all the way down to the decision desk to get the facts to shove in Rove's face. She then brought Michael Barone out to the news desk, sat him next to Rove & said "I brought the 2 guys together to have a little discussion... I'd like to refer to this as cage match 2012, Bring It - GO!" Fox news loves how she calls out the most influential & powerful on their bullshit even if they are on her network's side politically. She is not leaving Fox & loves bashing the idiots at MSNBC.

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners.

And your complete lack of understanding of her point is what's driving the last of the educated people away from the right wing.

At some point you all will need to understand that your myopic view is not the way the rest of the world thinks. Not even educated Republican women.

Why is it that whenever a Conservative expresses an individual opinion, it is the downfall of Conservatism, as if that were true, it would even bother you, while on the other hand, Progressives, in your mind, cannot do anything wrong?

Tell me, does your Conscience substitute what the collective proclaims, for sound judgement? If so, how can you justify that?

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners. First off, who can take a babe who poses for GQ seriously as a news commentator? :eusa_eh:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

And she's used every inch of her raunchy sexpot appeal to get to the top tiers at Fox.

And then she starts screaming at LOU DOBBS about what constitutes a "family" and saying "gays" raise happy kids, but wait, it gets better/worse. She compares pillow-biters to blacks as a minority and for an example of her own racial-pervert comparison, says BARACK OBAMA is perfect example of a biracial marriage being a success. :eek:

Fox has done very well playing the "fair and balanced" card without really being balanced at all.....why should they be, given every other major news organization spews leftist talking points as "news". Fox News is where they are because of their right-leaning format. Megyn Kelly no longer belongs at Fox News.

Wow she has a different point of view. Fox should fire her pretty ass! :cuckoo:

You people find the dumbest things to fake outrage over.

Top 5 hottest conservative women.
1. Sarah Palin
2, Michele Malkin
3. Kimberly Guilfoyle
4. Dana Perino
5. Jeanine Pirro

Top 5 hottest liberal women
1. Barack Obama
2. Christ Mathews
3. Phil Donahue
4. Sean Penn
5. My dry cleaner. Mr. Choo

Excellent.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

As my opening salvo here at USMB continues to veer onto dirt roads, I guess I'll remind everybody Megyn is still at Fox News and will likely stay at Fox News unless her outburst at LOU DOBBS didn't sit well with the company brass. I'm done with her but they might well not be. And in conclusion, I put a "?" at the end of my headline to clearly show her leaving for PMSNBC was nothing more then a possibility I dreamed up.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

All I know is that I'd love to pull those two straps down over Megyn's soft, feminine shoulders. C'mon guys, you know you'd love to jump her bones. Well, maybe not Unkie or Poet, but the normal guys would.

Ah-ha! That means you are really a homosexual! Only a homosexual would be trying to overcompensate so much! It's proof! You're gay! You're gay!

Isn't that how your supposed 'thinking' works, idiot? :rolleyes:

All I know is that I'd love to pull those two straps down over Megyn's soft, feminine shoulders. C'mon guys, you know you'd love to jump her bones. Well, maybe not Unkie or Poet, but the normal guys would.

Ah-ha! That means you are really a homosexual! Only a homosexual would be trying to overcompensate so much! It's proof! You're gay! You're gay!

Do I detect a tenor of sour notes over another cacophony or what. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners.

And your complete lack of understanding of her point is what's driving the last of the educated people away from the right wing.

At some point you all will need to understand that your myopic view is not the way the rest of the world thinks. Not even educated Republican women.

Why is it that whenever a Conservative expresses an individual opinion, it is the downfall of Conservatism, as if that were true, it would even bother you, while on the other hand, Progressives, in your mind, cannot do anything wrong?

Tell me, does your Conscience substitute what the collective proclaims, for sound judgement? If so, how can you justify that?

Do I detect a tenor of sour notes over another cacophony or what. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, don't be mean to my pet flea.....he can't take much more abuse than I give him so ease up!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

You'd have to see his impressive 'logic' at work on another thread to fully appreciate the comment.

Remember Juan Williams, Bob Beckel? Alan Colmes? Kirsten Powers? Shepard Smith?
Mara Liasson? Bill Schulz? Susan Estrich?

Why do you assume Williams is Left? because he's Black?

Why do you assume Liasson is Left? Because she's on NPR?

Why do you assume Smith is Left? Because he was on CNN?

Beckel, Colmes, Estrich are all compromised. Never were true fire-breathing Liberals, although Colmes is trying to rehabilitate himself.

"Why do you assume Williams is Left? because he's black"
I'm sure it has nothing to do with Williams calling himself a liberal.

Link?

Uh, here's Rachael without 2 hours of hair and makeup....
emo12.gif

maddow081110_3_560.jpg

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners. First off, who can take a babe who poses for GQ seriously as a news commentator? :eusa_eh:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

And she's used every inch of her raunchy sexpot appeal to get to the top tiers at Fox.

And then she starts screaming at LOU DOBBS about what constitutes a "family" and saying "gays" raise happy kids, but wait, it gets better/worse. She compares pillow-biters to blacks as a minority and for an example of her own racial-pervert comparison, says BARACK OBAMA is perfect example of a biracial marriage being a success. :eek:

Fox has done very well playing the "fair and balanced" card without really being balanced at all.....why should they be, given every other major news organization spews leftist talking points as "news". Fox News is where they are because of their right-leaning format. Megyn Kelly no longer belongs at Fox News.

Oh. Yea. It's only okay for liberals to whore themselves out to GQ.

Forum List

Back