Megyn Kelly headed to PMSNBC?

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners. First off, who can take a babe who poses for GQ seriously as a news commentator? :eusa_eh:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

And she's used every inch of her raunchy sexpot appeal to get to the top tiers at Fox.

And then she starts screaming at LOU DOBBS about what constitutes a "family" and saying "gays" raise happy kids, but wait, it gets better/worse. She compares pillow-biters to blacks as a minority and for an example of her own racial-pervert comparison, says BARACK OBAMA is perfect example of a biracial marriage being a success. :eek:

Fox has done very well playing the "fair and balanced" card without really being balanced at all.....why should they be, given every other major news organization spews leftist talking points as "news". Fox News is where they are because of their right-leaning format. Megyn Kelly no longer belongs at Fox News.
I thought she was rather courteous most of the time, even at the most irritating moments, and speaks well for her side. I would miss her if she left Fox, but she can name her terms. If she leaves Fox, her paycheck will not be as good eventually. Americans just like to watch Fox News because they offer both right and left views, and they seem to make an effort to be courteous.

Liberals can't get over the fact that Fox permits dissent and liberal shows do not. "Former" Fox vixen? Really? When did she leave her show?

Watch and see, when Kelly (who is pregnant) goes on maternity leave, how long will it take liberals to say she was fired?

I agree. Fox permits dissent.

Hannity, Fox and Friends, Remember Beck?, Malkin, remember Brian and the Judge?, good ol Dick Morris etc etc
Fox allows dissent? You actually said that. Wow.

Remember Juan Williams, Bob Beckel? Alan Colmes? Kirsten Powers? Shepard Smith?
Mara Liasson? Bill Schulz? Susan Estrich?

Why do you assume Williams is Left? because he's Black?

Why do you assume Liasson is Left? Because she's on NPR?

Why do you assume Smith is Left? Because he was on CNN?

Beckel, Colmes, Estrich are all compromised. Never were true fire-breathing Liberals, although Colmes is trying to rehabilitate himself.

Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle (The Five) is another one.....refers to herself as "the first lady of San Francisco"....for being married to that sissy mayor after her stint as a Victoria's Secret model.... WTF over? These are failed actresses who no more deserve to be famous millionaires than your ordinary pipe-fitter.

Both of them have law degrees just like that moron you put in the wh.
Then you are saying that they could be morons, too? A law degree doesn't protect against the moron label?

Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle (The Five) is another one.....refers to herself as "the first lady of San Francisco"....for being married to that sissy mayor after her stint as a Victoria's Secret model.... WTF over? These are failed actresses who no more deserve to be famous millionaires than your ordinary pipe-fitter.

Ah Kimberly. She takes the over the hill spatula makeup look and owns it. If I was in the mood for a late night bag on the head pokin' she'd work.

great photoshop kid

Yeah. even if she had a body it was wrecked a long time ago. And she's getting ready to pump out unit two.

Because of the stupid shit they say.

Last edited:

Then you are saying that they could be morons, too? A law degree doesn't protect against the moron label?
Guilfoyle passed as a Liberal in San Francisco. Was she lying then or now?

Hannity, Fox and Friends, Remember Beck?, Malkin, remember Brian and the Judge?, good ol Dick Morris etc etc

Beckel, Colmes, Estrich are all compromised. Never were true fire-breathing Liberals, although Colmes is trying to rehabilitate himself.

Because of the positions they take on the political issues being discussed. You really couldn't figure that one out on your own?

"Why do you assume Williams is Left? because he's black"
I'm sure it has nothing to do with Williams calling himself a liberal.

How did she pass for a liberal in San Franciso?

She was married to Gavin Newsom.

Which doesn't mean much.
I know a couple who I adore. She is Dem he is Conservative.
They are awesome together.
They fight like cats and dogs when it comes to politics.
They are hysterical!

They remind me of James Carville and Mary Matalin.

Suddenly the former Fox vixen has swerved left into Rachael Madcow territory with her rant about family breadwinners. First off, who can take a babe who poses for GQ seriously as a news commentator? :eusa_eh:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

And she's used every inch of her raunchy sexpot appeal to get to the top tiers at Fox.

And then she starts screaming at LOU DOBBS about what constitutes a "family" and saying "gays" raise happy kids, but wait, it gets better/worse. She compares pillow-biters to blacks as a minority and for an example of her own racial-pervert comparison, says BARACK OBAMA is perfect example of a biracial marriage being a success. :eek:

Fox has done very well playing the "fair and balanced" card without really being balanced at all.....why should they be, given every other major news organization spews leftist talking points as "news". Fox News is where they are because of their right-leaning format. Megyn Kelly no longer belongs at Fox News.

Who can take a babe who poses for GQ seriously as a news commentator? I guess the same people who can take a president seriously for posing on GQ. I'm talking about clinton by the way.
I'm a little confused here. I understand that there are many people on the left who have never seen Fox News and get their information about Fox from liberal sites which explains the irrational liberal ignorance one tends to read on USMESSAGEBOARD. That's a given, However, for those of us who (gasp) actually watch Fox News know that debate and disagreement is why Fox News leads in the ratings. On MSNBC all you get are like minded people repeating white house talking points but on Fox you have far more debate between un-like minded people. I don't understand what your opinion consists of. Yes, Megyn Kelly disagreed with Lou Dobbs. Have you ever watched Fox before? Have you ever watched Megyn Kelly before? Have you ever watched Lou Dobbs before? Have you ever seen Bill O'Reilly tear into Geraldo Rivera and visa versa? Unlike MSNBC and CNN, personalities on Fox always argue. Yes, even with each other. So what? Why do you come up with the conclusion that Megyn Kelly should leave? Fox is not MSNBC. Fox news encourages debate, not stifle it.
Just one more point. Like the idiot liberals who infiltrate Tea Party rallies with racist signs to gin up hatred, why do I get the feeling that your pretense of conservatism is a ruse? You've apparently never seen Fox news and you don't seem to like Megyn Kelly because she's has "raunchy sex appeal". It's such a stupid statement that I cannot help but wonder if you are a leftist with the dumbest approach to attacking Fox News imaginable. Or perhaps I'm only wishing you are a liberal because your such a vacuous inane idiot that I pray you are not on my side.

Last edited:

How did she pass for a liberal in San Franciso?

She was married to Gavin Newsom.

Which doesn't mean much.
I know a couple who I adore. She is Dem he is Conservative.
They are awesome together.
They fight like cats and dogs when it comes to politics.
They are hysterical!

They remind me of James Carville and Mary Matalin.

It's weird but I'm a conservative and I've only dated liberal women. Not on purpose. It just turns out that way. It's never boring though! Friction is fun!

Last edited:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

[additional editorial nonsense deleted to reduce ongoing humiliation]

Fox News is built on nutball bullshit and sleek beaver.

Looks like one less beaver? She's clearly a mature woman; maybe Kelly's mouth aged her out of the Fox emotional demographic?

Last edited:

67174492-megyn-kelly.jpg

too bad

I loved watching her and the other hot lawyer go at each other on O'Riely.

I was always kinda hoping for a...

All I know is that I'd love to pull those two straps down over Megyn's soft, feminine shoulders. C'mon guys, you know you'd love to jump her bones. Well, maybe not Unkie or Poet, but the normal guys would.

I put that muslim queer in the WH? seriously?
rRJme.gif

The white trash who re elected Junebug in 2004 put Obama in the White House; no question about it that had they voted for America instead of the most provably failed president in US history, there likely would not BE a President Obama.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Forum List

Back