Megyn Kelly’s Phony ObamaCare Victim

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Kelly seemed to have done absolutely no research into Elliott’s case beyond reading a post he left on The Kelly File’s Facebook page. She began the interview by asking Elliott why he thought Obamacare is the cause of his current insurance being canceled, right in the middle of his cancer treatment. As if it never occurred to her to do any digging of her own to verify.

As it turns out, Elliott seemed to be under many misapprehensions about his options. None of which Kelly investigated, much less reported.

But Christopher did. Among other dubious findings, he wrote:

(Elliott) reveals that his old plan cost him about $170, and the one his “insurance guy” offered would cost him $1500 a month, with a $13,500 deductible. However, the most expensive Obamacare plan offered to individuals over 50 on the exchange for South Carolina is $796.87 a month, for the most expensive Gold plan, and Bronze plans in the state start at $255.35 a month. Kelly didn’t ask him, but Mr. Elliott might qualify for federal subsidies as well. For example, if he makes $26,000 a year, that Bronze plan would be $163.42 /mo., less than what he was paying before.

He also said “Now with Obamacare, the man that I’ve got looked into it, they are not going to pay for pharmaceuticals or medical devices.”

But under Obamacare, both of those categories are mandated as essential health benefits. Either Mr. Elliott’s insurance man is giving him a bum steer, or something is being lost in translation. I’ve tried to get in touch with Mr. Elliott, but have thus far been unsuccessful.

Read more at Megyn Kelly?s Phony ObamaCare Victim Doesn?t Need To Die - NewsHounds

Or maybe Fox "News" isn't interested in the truth.

The Gold plan isn't the most expensive. The Platinum plan is the most expensive.

Kelly seemed to have done absolutely no research into Elliott’s case beyond reading a post he left on The Kelly File’s Facebook page. She began the interview by asking Elliott why he thought Obamacare is the cause of his current insurance being canceled, right in the middle of his cancer treatment. As if it never occurred to her to do any digging of her own to verify.

As it turns out, Elliott seemed to be under many misapprehensions about his options. None of which Kelly investigated, much less reported.

(Elliott) reveals that his old plan cost him about $170, and the one his “insurance guy” offered would cost him $1500 a month, with a $13,500 deductible. However, the most expensive Obamacare plan offered to individuals over 50 on the exchange for South Carolina is $796.87 a month, for the most expensive Gold plan, and Bronze plans in the state start at $255.35 a month. Kelly didn’t ask him, but Mr. Elliott might qualify for federal subsidies as well. For example, if he makes $26,000 a year, that Bronze plan would be $163.42 /mo., less than what he was paying before.

He also said “Now with Obamacare, the man that I’ve got looked into it, they are not going to pay for pharmaceuticals or medical devices.”

But under Obamacare, both of those categories are mandated as essential health benefits. Either Mr. Elliott’s insurance man is giving him a bum steer, or something is being lost in translation. I’ve tried to get in touch with Mr. Elliott, but have thus far been unsuccessful.

Read more at Megyn Kelly?s Phony ObamaCare Victim Doesn?t Need To Die - NewsHounds

I thought Fox did the smart thing replacing Hannity with her but it looks like they're using the same ole tactics. Too bad for her, she should get out while she can.

I thought Fox did the smart thing replacing Hannity with her but it looks like they're using the same ole tactics. Too bad for her, she should get out while she can.
You're right.

I've been watching her show, or trying to watch her show, as before this show came out, she was kinda sorta level-headed.

However, since she started on that time-slot, she's basically become the female version of Hannity...on non-stop attack on all things Obama. Much, much, much faux outrage.

Very angry tones, and visible flaring of the nose in each and every sentence she utters from 9pm to 10pm.

I was shocked that she has sunk to this.

She coulda been a contenda.

Forum List

Back