Megyn Kelly Tweets She's Confident Democrats Will Win Presidency In 2016

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
CL_DlfFUwAQs_ON.jpg

So this is why she was attacking Trump and the rest on Thursday night.

She's just quoting Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, not agreeing with her.

Although watching you guys eat your own is entertaining.

Keep being against infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, ssi, minimum wage and regulations...Well, I am also pretty sure a democrat will remain in the white house after 2017!

This is more a thread showing why I don't care much for twitter.

This OP might be an amusing mistake, but Twitter is flooded with such. You simply can't say enough in such a limited space, to be clear. Thus people rarely are clear at all.

The only question then is why would she retweet that shit....unless she agreed with it?

That's the only reason I retweet something.....is I either like it or agree with it.

Debbie sees the republican party tearing itself apart over a grifter like trump, she has reason for confidence.

I was thrilled we had Hitlary on the ropes at last. Trump gave her a much needed respite. She is very thankful to trump.

Debbie sees the republican party tearing itself apart over a grifter like trump, she has reason for confidence.

I was thrilled we had Hitlary on the ropes at last. Trump gave her a much needed respite. She is very thankful to trump.
Debbie Wasserman-shits is a liar......why would anyone quote that lying peace of crap without comment?

Anyone who watched that debate could tell that most of the participants would clean Hillary's clock on the issues. Only a lying partisan would assume that Democrats have it in the bag.

You thought you had Hillary on the ropes? Looked more like a nice comfortable hammock to me.

Heard a few young folks talking about how they won't leave the country if another Democrat is elected. They'll join ISIS instead. But only, of course, by way of peaceful protest.

Heard a few young folks talking about how they won't leave the country if another Democrat is elected. They'll join ISIS instead. But only, of course, by way of peaceful protest.
ISIS is the JV.......they're harmless.

About what I would expect from a right winger. They are only a hair's breadth away from treason in the best of times.

The only question then is why would she retweet that shit....unless she agreed with it?

That's the only reason I retweet something.....is I either like it or agree with it.
So..if someone retweets or repeats something they agree with it? You repeated it...you must agree with it then.

So..if someone retweets or repeats something they agree with it? You repeated it...you must agree with it then.
Nope......I replied to it with a comment. Simply retweeting it is an implication of agreement.

Debbie Wasserman-shits is a liar......why would anyone quote that lying peace of crap without comment?

Anyone who watched that debate could tell that most of the participants would clean Hillary's clock on the issues. Only a lying partisan would assume that Democrats have it in the bag.
You putting all your eggs in the Trump basket? Good for you.

This is more a thread showing why I don't care much for twitter.

This OP might be an amusing mistake, but Twitter is flooded with such. You simply can't say enough in such a limited space, to be clear. Thus people rarely are clear at all.
Oh yes you can. It's challenging and fun. But ppl who aren't good with language are lost.

Nope......I replied to it with a comment. Simply retweeting it is an implication of agreement.
Not necessarily true. But you go with that. All the way.

Not necessarily true. But you go with that. All the way.
If it's not true.....then post the proof...or STFU.

Besides.....I only said retweet.
You made up the rest, mainly cuz you're a born liar. Lied to get into the military and developed a bad habit of lying about everything.

Forum List

Back