🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link
Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?
He is one of the fathers of the modern Democratic Party.

Is there any...you know...news on Fox News these days?

Somebody must watch the channel. It's the number one news channel on television, way ahead of ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.
Actually it isn't

It is the number one CABLE news network. It doesn't draw higher ratings than network news

{Of those who prefer television as their primary source of news, about eight percent preferred the right-leaning Fox News, putting the station in first place. Coming in second at about seven percent was CNN — a station that caters to Independents and Democrats. With the help of Anderson Cooper, MN reported, ratings have been increasing at CNN. Piers Morgan’s lackluster ratings, however, may be weighing the network down. In addition to ABC and MSNBC, stations such as NBC, BBC, PBS, and CBS also fell into one percent of the American viewership. MSNBC has “delivered its worst quarterly primetime showing among total viewers and adults 25-to-54 since 2007,” we previously reported. - See more at: http://madamenoire.com/285197/poll-...ews-station-in-america/#sthash.DZzJiL4e.dpuf}

Were you to ever tell the truth about anything - you'd burst into flames.

But no worry about that....

Rightwinger suffers from the same malady all Liberals suffer: Acute constipation. They are all full of it.

bill-ayers-barack-obama-columbia-terrorists-sad-hill-news.jpg
ayers-240x300.jpg

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?

He is one of the fathers of the modern Democratic Party.

Oh, don't mind Rightwinger, he's just lying through his fucking teeth - like always...

So, why didn't you just say that before? You make no sense when you try your punchlines. No wonder I misread your statement (yes I freely admit that). As a side note, you Democrats asked to have your butts handed to you this year. Nobody is falling for your nonsense this time around...

1) At least two other people got it, so it looks like it's your own comprehension problem.

2) Guys like you said that crap back in 2010, too, and we know how 2012 turned out. If the Dems could convince their base voters to come out in the numbers they did in '12, it wouldn't look this bad for them.

IOW, low Dem voter turnout is really the only thing Repubs have going for them nationally, when you get right down to it.

1) I don't understand people who beat around the bush.

2) 2010 and 2012 were two different years. Moreover, Democratic voters are disenchanted, so don't count on a similar turnout. Obama was nothing like they thought he would be. He is the consequence of putting emotion before logic.

So, why didn't you just say that before? You make no sense when you try your punchlines. No wonder I misread your statement (yes I freely admit that). As a side note, you Democrats asked to have your butts handed to you this year. Nobody is falling for your nonsense this time around...

1) At least two other people got it, so it looks like it's your own comprehension problem.

2) Guys like you said that crap back in 2010, too, and we know how 2012 turned out. If the Dems could convince their base voters to come out in the numbers they did in '12, it wouldn't look this bad for them.

IOW, low Dem voter turnout is really the only thing Repubs have going for them nationally, when you get right down to it.

2) 2010 and 2012 were two different years. Moreover, Democratic voters are disenchanted, so don't count on a similar turnout. Obama was nothing like they thought he would be. He is the consequence of putting emotion before logic.

If by "don't count on a similar turnout" you mean this year, that's pretty much what I've been saying. I'm well aware of the difference between midterm and Presidential election years.

When I made the comparison between '10 and '12 it was to illustrate one example of winning in the midterm not meaning that the next Presidential election is gonna go their way, since Dem base voters will once again be more motivated.

His political career began in Ayers' house. Bill Ayers did in fact do fundraising for him:

“The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was ‘a guy around the neighborhood,’ that was true.”

-Bill Ayers, April 13th, 2013 in an interview

And Bill Ayers wrote Obama's fake autobiography for him, to boot.

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

If the right didn't have lies, they'd have nothing at all.

Obama is lazy. He never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review (rather a first for an HLR editor)...and he didn't write his books.

And your proof for this accusation is where? Up your ass?

It's up Bill Ayers' ass - perhaps Obama crawled up there to find it.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH
Published: September 11, 2001

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Isn't it amazing that when Radical Lefty rhetoric backfires, they cry about 'being taken out of context' and 'deliberate distortion'. "You didn't build that" and "I did not have sex with that woman" come to mind.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH
Published: September 11, 2001

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Isn't it amazing that when Radical Lefty rhetoric backfires, they cry about 'being taken out of context' and 'deliberate distortion'. "You didn't build that" and "I did not have sex with that woman" come to mind.

Yeah. They even get ticked when you mention that Bill and Monica took drags off the same cigar. I don't think Hillary enjoys a good cigar with Bill the way Monica did. She's such a prude.

His political career began in Ayers' house. Bill Ayers did in fact do fundraising for him:

“The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was ‘a guy around the neighborhood,’ that was true.”

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

Obama is lazy. He never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review (rather a first for an HLR editor)...and he didn't write his books.

He said later on he was speaking sarcastically.

But of course you knew that.

If by "don't count on a similar turnout" you mean this year, that's pretty much what I've been saying. I'm well aware of the difference between midterm and Presidential election years.

When I made the comparison between '10 and '12 it was to illustrate one example of winning in the midterm not meaning that the next Presidential election is gonna go their way, since Dem base voters will once again be more motivated.

I'm going to take a few cases of Boone's Farm and Thunderbird down to the projects before the elections. That'll insure a low turnout locally.

He said later on he was speaking sarcastically.

But of course you knew that.

Of course he made a joke of it after he realized he slipped up.

But the "tell" is his coveting the money. It always is.

Who?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?

You would never have heard of Barack Obama if not for Bill Ayers. Maybe that means that the former domestic terrorist is your hero. Actually, he isn't really a 'former terrorist'. He just switched from bombing to poisoning young peoples' minds.

I'm going to take a few cases of Boone's Farm and Thunderbird down to the projects before the elections. That'll insure a low turnout locally.

You go right ahead, Sparky.

But please bring someone along to film it, too.

You do realize that Bill Ayers was being facetious, right? His comment right afterward proves it. Is there not one single Rightie in USMB who can actually read or listen or watch for context as well?

Really. Geez.

The way Righties act in USMB, I just cannot wait to see their faces in November 2016.

This is gonna be fun.

You do realize that Bill Ayers was being facetious, right? His comment right afterward proves it. Is there not one single Rightie in USMB who can actually read or listen or watch for context as well?

Really. Geez.

That's exactly what he wants you to think in order to cover up his slip up.

Back in the real world, Ayers is pea green with envy that Obama made a small fortune from "Dreams" and that he has received no credit for it. Ayers helped launch Obama's "career". Due to politics, he's been pushed aside. An ego like his is burning up.

That's exactly what he wants you to think in order to cover up his slip up.
This is what I love about the Right, they are tooooooo stupid to know when they are being mocked! :rofl:

You're projecting again, hun.

So sad that you Progs don't grok that you've been totally played by President Choom and his Gang.

Forum List

Back