🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH
Published: September 11, 2001

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.
Yes....she has that permanent scowl down pat
I tried to find her interview with Ayers, but all that is out there right now are stories of her doing a victory lap. They did show clips of the interview in her self-aggrandizing follow-up gloating segment, and all I could think was that I have not seen fake eyelashes that big since the 60s!

2rrszgz.jpg
How liberal of you. Skip the content & focus on your war on women

You've never heard of him because you're an ignorant fucktard.
He seems to be a legend on rightwing media sites

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend
Does Google cover ancient history and GOP fear mongering?
Google - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I had no idea 6 years is ancient history to you. No wonder you're so ill informed.

What did Bill Ayers do 6 years ago?
Continued to escape justice.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link
Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?

Well, then you have removed any and all doubt of you being an idiot if you don't know who he is. You should never, ever comment on politics again as you clearly are out of your depth.

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend

I had no idea 6 years is ancient history to you. No wonder you're so ill informed.

Continued to escape justice.

Oh.

Thought you were gonna say something like, "Dared to be a failed talking point against electing the current President". That would have been a lot more accurate.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Obama Fluffers are a cult, it's fucking scary

Last edited:
You've never heard of him because you're an ignorant fucktard.

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend

He voted for Obama

By DINITIA SMITH

Posts like the above uses to bother me and make me angry. I'd try to get the poster to see that he got it wrong, that Ayers is talking about bombs, but once you realize the Left is a Cult comprised of pathological liars who would say and do ANYTHING for their Obama, you just have to laugh at how ridiculous they are

Last edited:
Funny how they pretend not to know who people like Bill Ayers and Ward Churchill are.

"Garsh! Who?? Garsh!"

:laugh:

I'm pretty sure you're smarter than this.

I'm pretty sure you're smart enough not to defend a terrorist. But I have been proven wrong many times before...

Huh?

I was replying to Erik... this quoting system is terrible

Then stop acting like a full-idiot and learn to use the quoting system correctly. Really, it's not that hard. Well, maybe for knuckle-draggers it's hard, but for sensible people, it is not.

What is it with Templar Kormac and Avg Guy accusing members of being terrorists?

Who do you think you are?
Okay, its true that many of us expect groundless nonsense from the board mascot, but Avg Guy, you're full of crap.

Produce proof or

:anj_stfu:

Oh, it's just RW stupidity, the usual stuff.
you think Ayers isnt a terrorist??

Liar! :eusa_liar:

His political career began in Ayers' house. Bill Ayers did in fact do fundraising for him:

“The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was ‘a guy around the neighborhood,’ that was true.”

-Bill Ayers, April 13th, 2013 in an interview

And Bill Ayers wrote Obama's fake autobiography for him, to boot.

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

If the right didn't have lies, they'd have nothing at all.

Obama is lazy. He never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review (rather a first for an HLR editor)...and he didn't write his books.

And your proof for this accusation is where? Up your ass?

You thought your sarcasm would pass off as fact. I didn't fall for it.

LOL

So basically you don't have an argument.

So basically you never presented an argument to begin with. Drop the charade.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

As for the other part of your response...

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

40% or less VT for the mid-terms is, sadly, US tradition. And it peaked at about 62% twice, for presidential elections. This means that CONSIDERABLY less citizens come out to vote in mid-terms than in General Elections for President, which is why it is stupid for RWNJS to constantly be comparing mid-terms to presidential elections.

The DEMS are likely to get clobbered in November, because that is exactly in-line with 160 years of electoral mid-term history, excepting all of three cycles. And mid-term results are in no way predictors of the next presidential election.

This thread is just plain old sad. Really, it is.

Funny how they pretend not to know who people like Bill Ayers and Ward Churchill are.

"Garsh! Who?? Garsh!"

:laugh:

I'm pretty sure you're smart enough not to defend a terrorist. But I have been proven wrong many times before...

Huh?

Then stop acting like a full-idiot and learn to use the quoting system correctly. Really, it's not that hard. Well, maybe for knuckle-draggers it's hard, but for sensible people, it is not.

Really? So, um, this is all you wanted to waste my time with? Learn to argue properly before lecturing me. Keep your liberal "knuckle dragging" to yourself, you miserable clod. You are far from being sensible yourself. Welcome to my ignore list.

Now excuse me.

Huh?

Really? So, um, this is all you wanted to waste my time with? Learn to argue properly before lecturing me. Keep your liberal "knuckle dragging" to yourself, you miserable clod. You are far from being sensible yourself. Welcome to my ignore list.

Now excuse me.

You don't like my response, punk? Well, tough fuck for you.
Now, back to the pop and chips on the couch you go.

Ah, TK, predictable as ever. Can't wait to read your next "I'm leaving USMB" thread, like no. 20 or 21.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link
Who?

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?
You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?

You are a lying sack of shit.

You know perfectly well who Bill Ayers is.

Here's a post of yours from 2013, alluding to his teaching Obama how to shoot a shotgun.

Bill Ayers taught Obama how to shoot....true story

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

Last edited:
What is it with Templar Kormac and Avg Guy accusing members of being terrorists?

Who do you think you are?
Okay, its true that many of us expect groundless nonsense from the board mascot, but Avg Guy, you're full of crap.

Produce proof or

:anj_stfu:

Oh, it's just RW stupidity, the usual stuff.
you think Ayers isnt a terrorist??

Ayers is most definitely a domestic terrorist, but poor Rabbi, you just don't read for context, now do you. Try again, fuckwad. The issue here is of RWNJS calling members of USMB terrorists. As far as I know, Bill Ayers is not a member of USMB. You do understand this simple difference, right?

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

Erm, you actually were referring to Republicans, I was responding with an opposite argument. Perhaps you are being dense instead of hones. Perhaps you need to learn debate tactics before lecturing me. The fact you refer to me with a slew of pejoratives betrays your position. Sorry, don't sit there and lie to me.

Nope, I'm pretty sure I know who I was refering to and it wasn't Dems.

You have to cut it all up into bite-sized bits of information, written at about the 5th grade level, for TK to actually be able to ingest it.

LOL

So basically you don't have an argument.

40% or less VT for the mid-terms is, sadly, US tradition. And it peaked at about 62% twice, for presidential elections. This means that CONSIDERABLY less citizens come out to vote in mid-terms than in General Elections for President, which is why it is stupid for RWNJS to constantly be comparing mid-terms to presidential elections.

The DEMS are likely to get clobbered in November, because that is exactly in-line with 160 years of electoral mid-term history, excepting all of three cycles. And mid-term results are in no way predictors of the next presidential election.

This thread is just plain old sad. Really, it is.

Thing is, it at least seems the GOP ODS-suffering base is just as fired up to vote this year as they were in 2012. The real problem with lower midterm turnout is on the Dem side. Personally, even if it looks like some races are pretty close, I've resigned myself to expecting the Repub candidates to win all of the high-profile Senate races this year.

Forum List

Back