🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

You thought your sarcasm would pass off as fact. I didn't fall for it.

LOL

So basically you don't have an argument.

So basically you never presented an argument to begin with. Drop the charade.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

As for the other part of your response...

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

Erm, you actually were referring to Republicans, I was responding with an opposite argument. Perhaps you are being dense instead of hones. Perhaps you need to learn debate tactics before lecturing me. The fact you refer to me with a slew of pejoratives betrays your position. Sorry, don't sit there and lie to me.

LOL

So basically you don't have an argument.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

Erm, you actually were referring to Republicans, I was responding with an opposite argument. Perhaps you are being dense instead of hones. Perhaps you need to learn debate tactics before lecturing me. The fact you refer to me with a slew of pejoratives betrays your position. Sorry, don't sit there and lie to me.

Nope, I'm pretty sure I know who I was refering to and it wasn't Dems.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link

Poor Bill Ayers. So much influence on Obama and he never gets invited to the white house. So the left has bill ayers planting bombs here at home, the right had reagan selling arms to Iran.

"She struck me as a very strange person. She’s like a cyborg constructed in the basement of Fox News. She’s very striking, but very metallic, very cold. Her eyes are very cold." -- Bill Ayers, Obama's Buddy from way back, a Domestic terrorist, who said, "'I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough.''

Megyn Kelly ✔ @megynkelly
Follow

Bill Ayers 2 left-wing rag:"Megyn Kelly's eyes are very cold." Only when I'm looking @a man who bombed the USA & home of a little boy, Bill!

Headhunters-1.jpg

"Kids, this is what left of Bill Ayers after he was stupid enough to fuck with Megan Kelly"

William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.
Political Events in Chicago - Film

MONDAY, NOV. 1: Rally with Barack Obama
9-10:15pm, Hotel Allegro, 171 W. Randolph, Chicago
Nearly 22 months after declaring himself a candidate for the United States Senate, Barack Obama is finishing his campaign where it all began. On Monday, November 1st Senator Obama will be holding his final rally for the campaign season at the Hotel Allegro in Downtown Chicago – the same location where he announced his candidacy for United States Senate on January 21, 2003.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?
How can you claim to have any knowledge in historical discussions when you don't even know who the Democratic Underground is?

Who?

How can you claim to have any knowledge in historical discussions when you don't even know who the Democratic Underground is?

Wasn't that something from like 50 years ago?
Before Obama was out of grade school?

Probably the same way someone claims to have historical knowledge and doesn't know it was the WEATHER Underground, AKA The Weathermen.

Who?

Wasn't that something from like 50 years ago?
Before Obama was out of grade school?
No it is something that still exists today. Case and point.

Pretty sure you were caught in a snide remark about Republicans and are now feebly backtracking. You are a Democrat after all.

Who?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?
You've never heard of him because you're an ignorant fucktard.

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.

He seems to be a legend on rightwing media sites

What did he do again?

Here are some more names I will bet that the left will claim not to know. I am guessing that saying they don't know who Bill Ayers is, is them invoking "I am an uniformed dumbass defense."

Lois Lerner

Ambassador Chris Stevens, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, and Tyrone Woods

Brian Terry

Lisa Jackson

Kathleen Sebelius

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend
Does Google cover ancient history and GOP fear mongering?

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend
Google - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I had no idea 6 years is ancient history to you. No wonder you're so ill informed.

Pretty sure you were caught in a snide remark about Republicans and are now feebly backtracking. You are a Democrat after all.

And what did I say about them again?

What did he do again?
Google is your Friend
Google - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I had no idea 6 years is ancient history to you. No wonder you're so ill informed.

What did Bill Ayers do 6 years ago?

Forum List

Back