🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

Funny how they pretend not to know who people like Bill Ayers and Ward Churchill are.

"Garsh! Who?? Garsh!"

:laugh:

I'm pretty sure you're smarter than this.

I'm pretty sure you're smart enough not to defend a terrorist. But I have been proven wrong many times before...

Huh?

I was replying to Erik... this quoting system is terrible

I'm going to help you here, TK. Consider it an early Christmas gift.

Mac isn't inte. You should avoid kissing his ass.
I like Kelly's show but did not watch any of her Ayers interview I have no interest in anything the man has to say.

Well...thanks for sharing.

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.
Yes....she has that permanent scowl down pat
I tried to find her interview with Ayers, but all that is out there right now are stories of her doing a victory lap. They did show clips of the interview in her self-aggrandizing follow-up gloating segment, and all I could think was that I have not seen fake eyelashes that big since the 60s!
Is it not sexist to harp on a woman's looks rather that what she says. If you are going to get on Hillary's band wagon you should start practicing on that.
Not when GOP Hate Radio does it!

September 2, 2008
RUSH: Yeah. And she's [Palin] a woman's woman, and she's a babe. She can wear skirts. She's got definable ankles. She has high heels, and she had her baby four months ago

Of course, you don't care when Liberal Hate Radio does this!

So you can shove it, cynic.

Um, noooooo....

I'm pretty sure the last one was because those bong-hitters actually got out and outvoted you fine, upstanding patriotic citizens who were just as hopped up to kick the Marxist Kenyan Fascist out of the White House as you are now. The one before that they mostly stayed home, kinda like they'll do again this year.

You are sorely mistaken. All the Republicans who stayed home will come out in force this time. Democrats are doomed. All the lies, missteps, broken promises, and inaction on the behalf of Obama is nothing but fuel on an already raging fire.

Hi again, stupid.

Try rereading what you responded to.

Hi again smartass, try rereading what you posted.

What I posted is just fine. What was I "mistaken" about?

You thought your sarcasm would pass off as fact. I didn't fall for it.

LOL

So basically you don't have an argument.

I love it when democrap dogs lie and say they've never heard of Bill and his bitch. Both are dirt bag terrorists who deserve a dirt nap.

WHAT is wrong with you lying SOBs?

Now you've added this lie.

Post a link to anyone saying they've never heard of Bill Ayers.

Slime. The bunch of you are nothing more than slime.

Funny how they pretend not to know who people like Bill Ayers and Ward Churchill are.

"Garsh! Who?? Garsh!"

I'm pretty sure you're smart enough not to defend a terrorist. But I have been proven wrong many times before...

Huh?

I was replying to Erik... this quoting system is terrible

I'm going to help you here, TK. Consider it an early Christmas gift.

Mac isn't inte. You should avoid kissing his ass.

THAT cracked me up.

:banana:

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link
Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.
Liar! :eusa_liar:

His political career began in Ayers' house. Bill Ayers did in fact do fundraising for him:

“The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was ‘a guy around the neighborhood,’ that was true.”

-Bill Ayers, April 13th, 2013 in an interview with the Daily Beast

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?

His political career began in Ayers' house. Bill Ayers did in fact do fundraising for him:

“The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was ‘a guy around the neighborhood,’ that was true.”

-Bill Ayers, April 13th, 2013 in an interview

And Bill Ayers wrote Obama's fake autobiography for him, to boot.

You are sorely mistaken. All the Republicans who stayed home will come out in force this time. Democrats are doomed. All the lies, missteps, broken promises, and inaction on the behalf of Obama is nothing but fuel on an already raging fire.

Hi again, stupid.

LOL

So basically you never presented an argument to begin with. Drop the charade.

Who?

-Bill Ayers, April 13th, 2013 in an interview with the Daily Beast
So....looks like you got noth'n

A "terrorist" who really never terrorized anyone 45 years ago, who never went to jail and who barely knew Obama

Who?

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

If the right didn't have lies, they'd have nothing at all.

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

If the right didn't have lies, they'd have nothing at all.

Obama is lazy. He never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review (rather a first for an HLR editor)...and he didn't write his books.

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

especially when she goes to visit Dick Cheney

to have some wine and sort though his bag of human teeth

--LOL

Hi again, stupid.

LOL

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

LOL

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist Fascist" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

LOL

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

As for the other part of your response...

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH
Published: September 11, 2001

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

Conservatives only like the Declaration of Independence if conservatives act out on it.

"Garsh! Who?? Garsh!"

yeah, that STATUE Ayres bombed ...was terrified

those kids the NG killed at Kent St are DEAD ...

defend away ...
I don't think the statue was throwing anything at Ayers. I'

m still waiting for Neil Young's song about Four dead in Benghazi.

American kids at an American college IN America killed by American soldiers

an American Ambassador killed by Muslin Terrorists in a MUSLIM country who was killed in the line of duty ..

yeah, same thing, I'll call Neil ..
Both were serious failures under administrations involved in major coverups. But you're right. They're not the same. What happened under Obama was more directly connected to him, was a more egregious failure and involved way more extensive coverups.

Forum List

Back