🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH
Published: September 11, 2001

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Obama Fluffers are a cult, it's fucking scary

Yeah, I'm sure rebutting words with words is very frightening to you isn't it?

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen
By DINITIA SMITH

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

In a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001, Ayers responded to the quotes with:

“This is not a question of being misunderstood or ‘taken out of context’, but of deliberate distortion.”

Ayers insisted then and still maintains that when he said he had “no regrets” and that “we didn’t do enough” he was referring to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War. The statements were not intended to imply the he wished they had set more bombs.

Posts like the above uses to bother me and make me angry. I'd try to get the poster to see that he got it wrong, that Ayers is talking about bombs, but once you realize the Left is a Cult comprised of pathological liars who would say and do ANYTHING for their Obama, you just have to laugh at how ridiculous they are

Posting Ayers rebuttal, where he claims he didn't say what the paper published, made you angry before but not now? Sure Frankie, sure.

What is it with Templar Kormac and Avg Guy accusing members of being terrorists?

Who do you think you are?
Okay, its true that many of us expect groundless nonsense from the board mascot, but Avg Guy, you're full of crap.

Produce proof or

:anj_stfu:

Oh, it's just RW stupidity, the usual stuff.
you think Ayers isnt a terrorist??

Of course he not a terrorist, (no more that Oliver North is) he's a college professor, and Ollie has a special place on Faux News.

By DINITIA SMITH

Isn't it amazing that when Radical Lefty rhetoric backfires, they cry about 'being taken out of context' and 'deliberate distortion'. "You didn't build that" and "I did not have sex with that woman" come to mind.

Yeah the "You didn't build that" campaign lie sure help Mittens. It was just like President Clinton lying about an extra-marital affair he had.......which was almost a replica of the anti-Vietnam war militants activities in the 60's and 70's

Like TK, just making up shit as you go along because you know other gullible RWs will swallow it whole.

If the right didn't have lies, they'd have nothing at all.

Obama is lazy. He never wrote anything for the Harvard Law Review (rather a first for an HLR editor)...and he didn't write his books.

And your proof for this accusation is where? Up your ass?

It's up Bill Ayers' ass - perhaps Obama crawled up there to find it.

You do realize that Bill Ayers was being facetious, right? His comment right afterward proves it. Is there not one single Rightie in USMB who can actually read or listen or watch for context as well?

Really. Geez.

That's exactly what he wants you to think in order to cover up his slip up.

Back in the real world, Ayers is pea green with envy that Obama made a small fortune from "Dreams" and that he has received no credit for it. Ayers helped launch Obama's "career". Due to politics, he's been pushed aside. An ego like his is burning up.

His body english tells me he was being facetious from the very first moment.

Unless of course you have super-duper secret access to his mind. Pray tell...

By DINITIA SMITH

Isn't it amazing that when Radical Lefty rhetoric backfires, they cry about 'being taken out of context' and 'deliberate distortion'. "You didn't build that" and "I did not have sex with that woman" come to mind.

Yeah the "You didn't build that" campaign lie sure help Mittens. It was just like President Clinton lying about an extra-marital affair he had.......which was almost a replica of the anti-Vietnam war militants activities in the 60's and 70's
How do you compare these 3 things? Obama did say "you did not build that"......Clinton did lie about Monica when he was being investigated for numerous sexual assaults....This fruit loop did admit to these militant activities against his country during the 60's and 70's,

By DINITIA SMITH

How do you compare these 3 things? Obama did say "you did not build that"......Clinton did lie about Monica when he was being investigated for numerous sexual assaults....This fruit loop did admit to these militant activities against his country during the 60's and 70's,
Clinton was actually being investigated for a real estate deal where he lost money. All the witch hunt could find was a lie about a consentual blow job.

By DINITIA SMITH

Translation: Progressives are pathological lairs

By DINITIA SMITH

I don't. They are completely different. So what? Romney also said "he liked to fire people" too. Yet you didn't see the Obama Camp twisting that into a campaign smear like the Romney camp did. Ayers and the Weathermen didn't kill any innocent civilian and always called in a warning about their targets to lessen the chance someone would be killed or injured.

By DINITIA SMITH

Translation: Progressives are pathological lairs

Interpretation: Moroonie alert!

By DINITIA SMITH

I don't. They are completely different. So what? Romney also said "he liked to fire people" too. Yet you didn't see the Obama Camp twisting that into a campaign smear like the Romney camp did. Ayers and the Weathermen didn't kill any innocent civilian and always called in a warning about their targets to lessen the chance someone would be killed or injured.
The Weathermen actually did kill three innocent men but they did make up for it by blowing themselves up in another incident. The Weathermen were cowardly wimps and should have been destroyed.

The Weathermen actually did kill three innocent men but they did make up for it by blowing themselves up in another incident. The Weathermen were cowardly wimps and should have been destroyed.

I don't believe you have the facts. It was claimed for years that they were responsible for a bombing that killed police Sergeant Brian McDonnell, but thanks to the election hype surrounding Ayers they re-opened the case and concluded that it was the Black Liberation Army. Several former members were invovled in an armored car robbery in 1981 but the WU, after Vietnam was unified, were over and done by 1977. They were product's of their time.

By DINITIA SMITH

Clinton was actually being investigated for a real estate deal where he lost money. All the witch hunt could find was a lie about a consentual blow job.
I understand he and his wife have been involved in a lot of criminal acts and investigated on a few of them but Monica came out of the sexual assaults investigation.

I don't believe you have the facts. It was claimed for years that they were responsible for a bombing that killed police Sergeant Brian McDonnell, but thanks to the election hype surrounding Ayers they re-opened the case and concluded that it was the Black Liberation Army. Several former members were invovled in an armored car robbery in 1981 but the WU, after Vietnam was unified, were over and done by 1977. They were product's of their time.
They did a bank robbery that kill one officer and two security. Some went to prison for a very short time for that.

Ayers is a scumbag. Obama loves him and wants to have his babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way Righties act in USMB, I just cannot wait to see their faces in November 2016.

This is gonna be fun.

Keep on believing that, we're counting on it. Hell, Ronald Reagan couldn't have gotten elected after Bush. Do you really think another Democrat will get elected after Obama bent America over a barrel without a kiss or lubrication? Dream on.

They did a bank robbery that kill one officer and two security. Some went to prison for a very short time for that.

That was 1981. The WU was no longer an organization although some of their former members did join some other radical groups.

This defense of Bill Ayers is sickening.

I wake up everyday thanking God I live in Capitalism. Bill Ayers wakes up everyday with a goal of ending Capitalism. The United States of America was founded by Capitalists. Capitalism is about opportunity. Ayers is committed to transforming America to the point where he is willing to commit violence and murder; 25 million to start at least ( I am sure to be on his list).

By DINITIA SMITH

Ayers gets to decide who is guilty or an innocent or civilian? Charles Manson will tell you he did not kill any innocents either. Your defense of Ayers is worship of him.

Ayers gets to decide who is guilty or an innocent or civilian? Charles Manson will tell you he did not kill any innocents either. Your defense of Ayers is worship of him.

Palestinian terrorists often bomb soft target such as school buses, disco's, pizza parlors to try and kill as many innocent civilians as possible. The WU never undertook a campaign of terror like that against their fellow citizens.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

Forum List

Back