🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?
You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?

You are a lying sack of shit.

You know perfectly well who Bill Ayers is.

Was he one of the Brady Bunch?

Erm, you actually were referring to Republicans, I was responding with an opposite argument. Perhaps you are being dense instead of hones. Perhaps you need to learn debate tactics before lecturing me. The fact you refer to me with a slew of pejoratives betrays your position. Sorry, don't sit there and lie to me.

Nope, I'm pretty sure I know who I was refering to and it wasn't Dems.

You have to cut it all up into bite-sized bits of information, written at about the 5th grade level, for TK to actually be able to ingest it.

In that particular post of mine that was actually a mistake, which I corrected in a later post. Funny that TK didn't just jump on that when I made it. But of course he's not quite as clever as he seems to think he is.

So basically you never presented an argument to begin with. Drop the charade.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

As for the other part of your response...

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

40% or less VT for the mid-terms is, sadly, US tradition. And it peaked at about 62% twice, for presidential elections. This means that CONSIDERABLY less citizens come out to vote in mid-terms than in General Elections for President, which is why it is stupid for RWNJS to constantly be comparing mid-terms to presidential elections.

The DEMS are likely to get clobbered in November, because that is exactly in-line with 160 years of electoral mid-term history, excepting all of three cycles. And mid-term results are in no way predictors of the next presidential election.

This thread is just plain old sad. Really, it is.

Thing is, it at least seems the GOP ODS-suffering base is just as fired up to vote this year as they were in 2012. The real problem with lower midterm turnout is on the Dem side. Personally, even if it looks like some races are pretty close, I've resigned myself to expecting the Repub candidates to win all of the high-profile Senate races this year.

Oh, I dunno. The GOP is likely to pick up the Senate and it already has the House. Gallup predicted a +15 wave for the GOP in 2010. Actual results from 2010: GOP +5.7. Gee, Gallup was only off by 9....

I have a feeling that considerably more DEMS will show up than we think but it is the unaffiliateds who decide elections, and they will make the difference.

The GOP picks up the Senate (as I have been saying since January 2014), but it will not be a filibuster-proof majority. The most damage a GOP Senate can do is to backlog Obama's judicial nominees, which the GOP has already been doing as the minority party. So, pffft.

"Nach der Wahl ist wie vor der Wahl"

"After the election is just like before the election"

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Erm, you actually were referring to Republicans, I was responding with an opposite argument. Perhaps you are being dense instead of hones. Perhaps you need to learn debate tactics before lecturing me. The fact you refer to me with a slew of pejoratives betrays your position. Sorry, don't sit there and lie to me.

You have to cut it all up into bite-sized bits of information, written at about the 5th grade level, for TK to actually be able to ingest it.

In that particular post of mine that was actually a mistake, which I corrected in a later post. Funny that TK didn't just jump on that when I made it. But of course he's not quite as clever as he seems to think he is.

Please, listen to the man in the white coat, he's only trying to help you Erik. You have an incurable mental illness known as liberalism.

Moreover, how can you write things at any level when you guys advocate in Common Core?

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. Had something to do with voter turnout in the last two national elections. Judging by your initial response to it you also thought I had made an argument or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Now, show us you actually know what you're talking about and tell me how I was "mistaken".

Pretty sure you threw out sarcasm instead of an argument, with the words "Kenyan Marxist President" and the like. You are mistaken if you think you can get anyone to fall for that.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election.

"Kenyan Marxist" - not to mention other variations - has gotten and continues to be thrown around by ODS sufferers all the time. You're just using that as an excuse to dismiss everything else I said.

You are mistaken if Democrats will repeat that kind of turnout in the coming election

...this is part of why you're considered one of the more not-too-bright wingnut trolls on here and why I told you to re-read what you were responding to. I never claimed the Dems were going to repeat the kind of turnout they did in the last election, I pretty much said the opposite, which is that they're going to have low turnout like they did in 2010.

40% or less VT for the mid-terms is, sadly, US tradition. And it peaked at about 62% twice, for presidential elections. This means that CONSIDERABLY less citizens come out to vote in mid-terms than in General Elections for President, which is why it is stupid for RWNJS to constantly be comparing mid-terms to presidential elections.

The DEMS are likely to get clobbered in November, because that is exactly in-line with 160 years of electoral mid-term history, excepting all of three cycles. And mid-term results are in no way predictors of the next presidential election.

Thing is, it at least seems the GOP ODS-suffering base is just as fired up to vote this year as they were in 2012. The real problem with lower midterm turnout is on the Dem side. Personally, even if it looks like some races are pretty close, I've resigned myself to expecting the Repub candidates to win all of the high-profile Senate races this year.

Oh, I dunno. The GOP is likely to pick up the Senate and it already has the House. Gallup predicted a +15 wave for the GOP in 2010. Actual results from 2010: GOP +5.7. Gee, Gallup was only off by 9....

I have a feeling that considerably more DEMS will show up than we think but it is the unaffiliateds who decide elections, and they will make the difference.

The GOP picks up the Senate (as I have been saying since January 2014), but it will not be a filibuster-proof majority. The most damage a GOP Senate can do is to backlog Obama's judicial nominees, which the GOP has already been doing as the minority party. So, pffft.

"Nach der Wahl ist wie vor der Wahl"

"After the election is just like before the election"

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

One thing I predict will be different, though: if a vacancy opens up on the SCOTUS, they'll just let it stay open until the next election.

The stuff that people say they saw or heard on Fox News and MSNBC makes these "news" channels sound to me like The Morton Downey Jr Show with a better soundtrack.
Megyn Kelly isn't a news show. It's opinion that revolves around current events.......but you already know that.

Megan Kelly is a real fox. The pin-up girl for the Liberals is that Debbie Wasserman hag and Nancy Poloski.

So basically you never presented an argument to begin with. Drop the charade.

So, why didn't you just say that before? You make no sense when you try your punchlines. No wonder I misread your statement (yes I freely admit that). As a side note, you Democrats asked to have your butts handed to you this year. Nobody is falling for your nonsense this time around...

Please, listen to the man in the white coat, he's only trying to help you Erik. You have an incurable mental illness known as liberalism.

Moreover, how can you write things at any level when you guys advocate in Common Core?

Common Core was started in the 90s at the behest of many, many governors, most of the REPUBLICANS.
People are trying to turn common core into something evil, which it is not.

Here, inform yourself, but beware, it is written above the 5th grade level:

Common Core State Standards Initiative - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The History of Common Core State Standards - US News

Pay attention.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link
Who?

Someone not on MSCCCP - you've never heard of her.

Is there any...you know...news on Fox News these days?

Somebody must watch the channel. It's the number one news channel on television, way ahead of ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.
Actually it isn't

It is the number one CABLE news network. It doesn't draw higher ratings than network news

{Of those who prefer television as their primary source of news, about eight percent preferred the right-leaning Fox News, putting the station in first place. Coming in second at about seven percent was CNN — a station that caters to Independents and Democrats. With the help of Anderson Cooper, MN reported, ratings have been increasing at CNN. Piers Morgan’s lackluster ratings, however, may be weighing the network down. In addition to ABC and MSNBC, stations such as NBC, BBC, PBS, and CBS also fell into one percent of the American viewership. MSNBC has “delivered its worst quarterly primetime showing among total viewers and adults 25-to-54 since 2007,” we previously reported. - See more at: http://madamenoire.com/285197/poll-...ews-station-in-america/#sthash.DZzJiL4e.dpuf}

Were you to ever tell the truth about anything - you'd burst into flames.

But no worry about that....

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Icy eyes... Maybe. I would describe her as constantly looking like she just smelled something bad.

Icy eyes... Maybe. I would describe her as constantly looking like she just smelled something bad.

She does interview and have to deal with "Progressives", so that would explain it

She does interview and have to deal with "Progressives", so that would explain it

I'm sure it plays well to the dupes.

I'm sure it plays well to the dupes.

Yeah, PubbeDupes read section 38.8 D 2 e of my sign line ya dupes!

So, why didn't you just say that before? You make no sense when you try your punchlines. No wonder I misread your statement (yes I freely admit that). As a side note, you Democrats asked to have your butts handed to you this year. Nobody is falling for your nonsense this time around...

1) At least two other people got it, so it looks like it's your own comprehension problem.

2) Guys like you said that crap back in 2010, too, and we know how 2012 turned out. If the Dems could convince their base voters to come out in the numbers they did in '12, it wouldn't look this bad for them.

IOW, low Dem voter turnout is really the only thing Repubs have going for them nationally, when you get right down to it.

Forum List

Back