🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mehico Is Already Paying For The Wall

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Only the truly stupid thought we'd ever expect or get a check from that corrupt cabal the Mehican's call a government....Trump never claimed that would happen. What he did say is already coming true and they will pay for the wall many times over. How? Como? Here's how:

us-borders-keep-out---chappatte.png

Remittances from border-jumpers are now their major income-source. Every time Manuel Laborito sends a money-order back home that's dinero in their pocket but those remittances are about to be taxed. Since border crossings are now down the published 40% (I suspect it's more), that's dinero not in their pocket.

Ford abandoned a plant they were going to build there....OUCH....that's 200 jobs they didn't get. Several other companies are either not expanding plants already there or bring production back to the USA. NAFTA is about to be radically changed or abandoned....that's pesos aplenty not heading south from Norte Americano. And as the deportations of drug gangs now ongoing really gets underway, another source of revenue is crippled.

If that government had any brains or balls, they'd volunteer to build the wall on their own and patrol it for real. In the end it would cost them considerably less than what President Trump has in store for them.

Last edited:
Only the truly stupid thought we'd ever expect or get a check from that corrupt cabal the Mehican's call a government....Trump never claimed that would happen. What he did say is already coming true and they will pay for the wall many times over. How? Como? Here's how:

Remittances from border-jumpers are now their major income-source. Every time Manuel Laborito sends a money-order back home that's dinero in their pocket but those remittances are about to be taxed. Since border crossings are now down the published 40% (I suspect it's more), that's dinero not in their pocket.

Ford abandoned a plant they were going to build there....OUCH....that's 200 jobs they didn't get. Several other companies are either not expanding plants already there or bring production back to the USA. NAFTA is about to be radically changed or abandoned....that's pesos aplenty not heading south from Norte Americano. And as the deportations of drug gangs now ongoing really gets underway, another source of revenue is crippled.

If that government had any brains or balls, they'd volunteer to build the wall on their own and patrol it for real. In the end it would cost them considerably less than what President Trump has in store for them.

That's great. If he can just produce another 198,800 this month, and keep that average per month every month throughout his presidency, he will match Obama's new jobs per month average. Obama's record of 75 continuous months of jobs growth is a pretty high target, but Trump's 200 jobs is a start.

• Banned
That's great. If he can just produce another 198,800 this month, and keep that average per month every month throughout his presidency, he will match Obama's new jobs per month average. Obama's record of 75 continuous months of jobs growth is a pretty high target, but Trump's 200 jobs is a start.

"75 continuous months of job growth"?
lol.gif
Obama oversaw the largest jump in unemployment and under-employment in the history of Earth. Like every other claim that fool's enablers printed, it was total crap.....There remain 94,000,000 unemployed Americans who gave up looking. They were dropped from the unemployment rolls. This thread deals with the border wall.....I know leftists believe in free shit instead of what's good for the US and will vote for the free-shit pols who enrich themselves while laughing at their pawns. New jobs will have to be applied for or mean the end of the welfare benefits....that's why you leftists are against the Wall....not some benevolent feelings about hispanics.

lol.gif
Obama oversaw the largest jump in unemployment and under-employment in the history of Earth. Like every other claim that fool's enablers printed, it was total crap.....There remain 94,000,000 unemployed Americans who gave up looking. They were dropped from the unemployment rolls. This thread deals with the border wall.....I know leftists believe in free shit instead of what's good for the US and will vote for the free-shit pols who enrich themselves while laughing at their pawns. New jobs will have to be applied for or mean the end of the welfare benefits....that's why you leftists are against the Wall....not some benevolent feelings about hispanics.

You are certainly free to reject facts if you want to. You're stupid to do it, but it is your right.

• Banned
You are certainly free to reject facts if you want to. You're stupid to do it, but it is your right.

Yet you can't prove your figures by any legit means because they're fantasy and everybody knows it....especially you. So you lied and I caught you at it..same old deal....day after day.

sigh.gif

RussianWingers are on a mission to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the dumbest sob's on the planet.

Trump produces jobs without signing any legislation, didnt you know that?

lol.gif

I suppose you make $9.00/hour serving food.

lol.gif

Obama’s Final Jobs Report Marks 75 Consecutive Months of Growth
Over two million jobs were created in 2016, but economists believe there’s still room for improvement in 2017.
Obama’s Final Jobs Report Marks 75 Consecutive Months of Growth

• Banned
RussianWingers are on a mission to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the dumbest sob's on the planet.

Still got a stiffy for Putin I see....Bottom line is governments don't create jobs...they provide the climate for the job makers to thrive or perish. Pelousy is still asking for a "jobs bill"....those days are as over as her last face-lift.

lol.gif

Suppose anything you want, but I'm retired.

lol.gif

So when it comes to remarking on how well people are doing, stick it up your retired ass.

lol.gif

So when it comes to remarking on how well people are doing, stick it up your retired ass.

Is that what you like to do?

lol.gif

Is that what you like to do?
That's what I tell phonies like yourself to do.
You must get aroused by conflating a $9.00/hour job with doing well.
You and RW must be married.

Still got a stiffy for Putin I see....Bottom line is governments don't create jobs...they provide the climate for the job makers to thrive or perish. Pelousy is still asking for a "jobs bill"....those days are as over as her last face-lift.

still got a thing for eating the peanuts out of Trumps shitpile don't you.

The difference is, obastard was lying.

Actually, the border wall is likely to generate jobs for Mexicans, too, since a number of Mexican construction firms are reportedly planning to enter bids to build he wall. The entire cost of the wall can be quickly recovered by placing a 10% surcharge on the billions of dollars of money transfers to Mexico. In fact, by the time the wall is finished, it will probably have produced a surplus.

The difference is, obastard was lying.

That is the approved way for a RWNJ to respond, but it's stupid.

Forum List

Back