Melania and Barron Trump won’t be moving to the White House

ahh you want your kids to see history...a fault of all parents....or at least that was the excuse my father would use....boating on the yukon...i am still not sure what that was about...but parents do that....and that is the reason my mother got gassed in riots after mlk was kiled...to see history

No matter what the Trump family does in the next four years, someone won't approve. phfffff. Evidently Donald and Melena think it is best for the youngster to stay where he is right now. I just can't help but think that this is their decision and really none of our business.
$10,000,000 says it is our business.
Why do you think so? Do you really believe a child should pay for the sins of their fathers? A spouse? Let's be clear and specific. Let's be fair since your rule should apply to every elected official regardless of party, the age of their children or their spouses.
That is the additional cost estimated for keeping Trump Tower as the habitation of Melania and Barron after Donald moves to D.C. It is unnecessary and a huge pain in the ass for NYC as it deals with Trump Tower now being a huge sore thumb in the midst of one of its busiest districts, Fifth Avenue. More, it is a slap in the face to the White House and the majority of Americans who would consider it an honor (although admittedly a confining one) to live there.
Let's be serious. Barron won't suffer, except that his "playroom" of an entire floor of Trump Tower, will be severely downsized. Military kids get moved in the middle of the school year and no one gives it a second thought. Other presidents have brought their children to D.C. and they've managed to deal with switching schools. Trump can fly down Barron's school buddies for weekend visits. This is more than continuity of schooling. Any reasonably educated child can weather it without much problem.
To me, it's clear the Trumps' elitist snobbery is showing, and as usual, his supporters are defending something without any defense.

THe post of First Lady is a purely ceremonial role. It is not important.

YOur assumption that no one cares about the sacrifices our military families make is a reflection on you, not US.

The real message here is that we can need to remember that you lefties are stuck on hate for Trump and Trump supporters,

And that we should give NONE of your opinions any more credibility than that.

Because what this is really about is your rage at not winning.
You've got me all wrong, but what's new.

LOL!! Like you really care about the "slap in the face" of the First Lady not living in the White House.

ahh you want your kids to see history...a fault of all parents....or at least that was the excuse my father would use....boating on the yukon...i am still not sure what that was about...but parents do that....and that is the reason my mother got gassed in riots after mlk was kiled...to see history

That was before youtube

There was no real reason to make the kid stay awake

good point on youtube.....i am always amazed what you can learn on youtube....i try to do stuff for the toddler and try to find stuff on youtube....i make an okay balloon animal lol

My father in law was a cop during those riots. He has some really good stories.

He voted for Trump.

He also volunteered to be partnered with the first black detective in my city. Back when white racism was actually dangerous.

o gawd i could not believe he took mom to hay street in fayetteville nc and pulled out lawn chairs....about 5 minutes after my mom saying she did not think it was a good idea ..they got gassed...they were not the focus....just in the range of the gas

if a teenager is not smoking pot i would be real concerned.....and i would not be that judge fucking mental.....cause the trump kids have their own issues...and skeletons....of big game etc

No matter what the Trump family does in the next four years, someone won't approve. phfffff. Evidently Donald and Melena think it is best for the youngster to stay where he is right now. I just can't help but think that this is their decision and really none of our business.
$10,000,000 says it is our business.
Why do you think so? Do you really believe a child should pay for the sins of their fathers? A spouse? Let's be clear and specific. Let's be fair since your rule should apply to every elected official regardless of party, the age of their children or their spouses.
That is the additional cost estimated for keeping Trump Tower as the habitation of Melania and Barron after Donald moves to D.C. It is unnecessary and a huge pain in the ass for NYC as it deals with Trump Tower now being a huge sore thumb in the midst of one of its busiest districts, Fifth Avenue. More, it is a slap in the face to the White House and the majority of Americans who would consider it an honor (although admittedly a confining one) to live there.
Let's be serious. Barron won't suffer, except that his "playroom" of an entire floor of Trump Tower, will be severely downsized. Military kids get moved in the middle of the school year and no one gives it a second thought. Other presidents have brought their children to D.C. and they've managed to deal with switching schools. Trump can fly down Barron's school buddies for weekend visits. This is more than continuity of schooling. Any reasonably educated child can weather it without much problem.
To me, it's clear the Trumps' elitist snobbery is showing, and as usual, his supporters are defending something without any defense.
You do know that it's just until summer so the kid can finish high school, correct? It wouldn't make sense for him to be yanked out of school for the last half year of his education.

Yeah, military kids get shuffled around. I went to four different schools in the fourth grade. Was learning shit I already knew or had no clue what they were talking about. That's hardly a good reason to uproot the guy. I assume obie's kids are looked after as well.

How many Hussaine relatives are there still in The White House? Folks 8 years of Hussaines in there is gonna leave a mark. :p In all honesty, I would hesitate to stay overnight unless every square inch was cleaned professionally and maybe a spiritual professional blessed it.
I'm picturing one of those huge tents that were used in 'Breaking Bad' to exterminate the entire house to be seen wrapped around the White house after the BONOBOS leave.
Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.

I think she needs to be First Lady, and run the Whitehouse staff, arrange presidential and foreign leader dinners and be the grounding that the President will need during his time as president and Barron will do fine in Washington...

It will be a nightmare to have to have two separate secret service assignments, and quite costly as far as loss of business for all the businesses in NYC surrounding Trump tower....

Melania and Trump should have thought hard and talked about this BEFORE he jumped in to the race...same with him and his business and his conflicts of interests....

Trump clearly never expected to win....
Do you seriously believe MO arranged "presidential and foreign leader dinners and be the grounding that the President will need during his time as president and Barron will do fine in Washington...".
You're delusional asshole!

Forum List

Back