Melania and Barron Trump won’t be moving to the White House

No matter what the Trump family does in the next four years, someone won't approve. phfffff. Evidently Donald and Melena think it is best for the youngster to stay where he is right now. I just can't help but think that this is their decision and really none of our business.
When you become President, you and your family make sacrifices.
And how the sacrifices involving the family of the POTUS are handled are none of our business.
If Obama's wife and kids had not wanted to live in the White House he would have been crucified by the right.
They were essentially homeless.....so what was your Point?
I guess I should have pointed out how thick you are.

No matter what the Trump family does in the next four years, someone won't approve. phfffff. Evidently Donald and Melena think it is best for the youngster to stay where he is right now. I just can't help but think that this is their decision and really none of our business.
And how the sacrifices involving the family of the POTUS are handled are none of our business.
If Obama's wife and kids had not wanted to live in the White House he would have been crucified by the right.
They were essentially homeless.....so what was your Point?
I guess I should have pointed out how thick you are.
Feel free to try snowflake....

So the wife must submit to the husband, Melania can't make her own decisions to be a mom and pursue her own career...wait a fucking minute didn't these liberals just spend the last several months preaching to us about sexism?

If so, then it would have been none of our business, just as Trump's family decisions are none of our business.

If so, then it would have been none of our business, just as Trump's family decisions are none of our business.
That is ignoring my point.

That is ignoring my point.
Your "point" is boo hoo whaa if the Obama's had decided to let their kid finish out the school year instead of moving to the White House, he'd would be "crucified". Yeah. I ignored that because it is puerile, irrelevant and scurrilous. Since you can't seem to help repeating your inane "points", that's my response.

You're welcome.

Barron Trump is young and need his mother at his age and does not need the distraction of Washington D.C. and I agree with Donald Trump and Melania Trump decision on this.

Also just my personal opinion I believe Ivanka will be used more in the daily White House duties that Melania ( not sexual for the wankers that will go there ) would have done.

Finally, the groping scandal may have strained the marriage a little, so Melania and Barron might be needing a little separation from Donald but Melania and Barron will be part of the President life...

Except for the clusterfuck it will create for the people of New York City. Adding insult to injury to a city of people who overwhelmingly rejected his candidacy.

So traffic in Manhattan will go from a clusterfuck to a slightly larger clusterfuck?

and that's one less motorcade in D.C, so it balances out.

This is mildly interesting news, on a personal level.

I moved recently, to a larger house, and I was careful to stay in the same good school district so as to not disrupt my child's social life.

That libs are attacking on this is to be expected. And is meaningless.

$10,000,000 says it is our business.
Why do you think so? Do you really believe a child should pay for the sins of their fathers? A spouse? Let's be clear and specific. Let's be fair since your rule should apply to every elected official regardless of party, the age of their children or their spouses.
That is the additional cost estimated for keeping Trump Tower as the habitation of Melania and Barron after Donald moves to D.C. It is unnecessary and a huge pain in the ass for NYC as it deals with Trump Tower now being a huge sore thumb in the midst of one of its busiest districts, Fifth Avenue. More, it is a slap in the face to the White House and the majority of Americans who would consider it an honor (although admittedly a confining one) to live there.
Let's be serious. Barron won't suffer, except that his "playroom" of an entire floor of Trump Tower, will be severely downsized. Military kids get moved in the middle of the school year and no one gives it a second thought. Other presidents have brought their children to D.C. and they've managed to deal with switching schools. Trump can fly down Barron's school buddies for weekend visits. This is more than continuity of schooling. Any reasonably educated child can weather it without much problem.
To me, it's clear the Trumps' elitist snobbery is showing, and as usual, his supporters are defending something without any defense.

So the wife must submit to the husband, Melania can't make her own decisions to be a mom and pursue her own career...wait a fucking minute didn't these liberals just spend the last several months preaching to us about sexism?
Yeah, like that sunk in anywhere.

???? I seem to remember quite a kerfluffle about the price of the Obama girls' gowns at their first State dinner, which were entirely paid for by Obama. I've seen griping this very day about the vegetable garden at the White House. Don't get all saintly about this. Although this isn't a political thing for me. I didn't vote for him but I'm not going to go looking for reasons to hate him. He's my President.

That is the additional cost estimated for keeping Trump Tower as the habitation of Melania and Barron after Donald moves to D.C. It is unnecessary and a huge pain in the ass for NYC as it deals with Trump Tower now being a huge sore thumb in the midst of one of its busiest districts, Fifth Avenue. More, it is a slap in the face to the White House and the majority of Americans who would consider it an honor (although admittedly a confining one) to live there.
Let's be serious. Barron won't suffer, except that his "playroom" of an entire floor of Trump Tower, will be severely downsized. Military kids get moved in the middle of the school year and no one gives it a second thought. Other presidents have brought their children to D.C. and they've managed to deal with switching schools. Trump can fly down Barron's school buddies for weekend visits. This is more than continuity of schooling. Any reasonably educated child can weather it without much problem.
To me, it's clear the Trumps' elitist snobbery is showing, and as usual, his supporters are defending something without any defense.
Okay, then don't protect them. If Melania and/or Barron were kidnapped and/or murdered by LW whackos, how do you think that would look for election 2020? The 2018 midterms?

Why do you think so? Do you really believe a child should pay for the sins of their fathers? A spouse? Let's be clear and specific. Let's be fair since your rule should apply to every elected official regardless of party, the age of their children or their spouses.

THe post of First Lady is a purely ceremonial role. It is not important.

YOur assumption that no one cares about the sacrifices our military families make is a reflection on you, not US.

The real message here is that we can need to remember that you lefties are stuck on hate for Trump and Trump supporters,

And that we should give NONE of your opinions any more credibility than that.

Because what this is really about is your rage at not winning.

i just had a horrible thought...what is barron does have some type of learning disability and sees his father that pos mocking disabled people....i hope he is just a normal kid who hate to be up at 3 am...and doesnt wanna go to a new school and leave his friends

i just had a horrible thought...what is barron does have some type of learning disability and sees his father that pos mocking disabled people....i hope he is just a normal kid who hate to be up at 3 am...and doesnt wanna go to a new school and leave his friends

Trump did not mock disabled people.

He mocked an INDIVIDUAL.

It is telling that you consider him his handicap, and I consider him is job, ie reporter.

ps. To be clear, reporters deserve nothing but contempt. And mocking. No matter how handicapped or not they are.

Will 'Barron' be going to a public school?

Do we get to throw a RWnut style fit if he doesn't?
you haven't moved to Canada yet?

The kid is 10 years old and his parents made the well reasoned decision not to change his school before the year was out

The kid wasn't elected president you know

If I was made to stay up until 3 AM when I was 10 I would have been in far worse shape than Trump's kid

IMO I'm more irked at the fact they made him stay up that late than I am at them not to changing the kid's school mid year

THe post of First Lady is a purely ceremonial role. It is not important.

YOur assumption that no one cares about the sacrifices our military families make is a reflection on you, not US.

The real message here is that we can need to remember that you lefties are stuck on hate for Trump and Trump supporters,

And that we should give NONE of your opinions any more credibility than that.

Because what this is really about is your rage at not winning.
You've got me all wrong, but what's new.

Forum List

Back