Melania Seeking Divorce

She might as well divorce him now.

Melanias days are numbered. All that plastic surgery will not last forever. As her face and boobs collapse, she will no longer meet Donnies superficial demands in a wife and he will show her the door.

Just because your tummy-tuck and penile enlargement failed is no reason to condemn plastic surgery out of hand!

She might as well divorce him now.

Melanias days are numbered. All that plastic surgery will not last forever. As her face and boobs collapse, she will no longer meet Donnies superficial demands in a wife and he will show her the door.

Just because your tummy-tuck and penile enlargement failed is no reason to condemn plastic surgery out of hand!
We can look at how her predecessor did with long term plastic surgery

1607642015281.jpeg
Melania has had extensive surgery on her eyes which are barely visible anymore, her nose, her lips, her cheeks and chin. She has also received massive breast implants.
Won’t be pretty when they fail

Last edited:
She is fed up with her loser husband and concerned about his influence over her son. Reliable sources say she is horrified by thinking Baron could end up as twisted and mentally deranged as Don Jr. Ivanka, and the dumb one what's his name.

Reports of moving vans in the WH driveway seem to confirm a pre-Chrisrmas and New Year cowardly Trump escape to Florida where Trump will hide until after Joe Biden's inauguration.
She can’t handle his stamina?

Imagine being trump he could have any woman he wants.. easy

the power of being chauvinistic. I’m so proud to be an American

She is fed up with her loser husband and concerned about his influence over her son. Reliable sources say she is horrified by thinking Baron could end up as twisted and mentally deranged as Don Jr. Ivanka, and the dumb one what's his name.

Reports of moving vans in the WH driveway seem to confirm a pre-Chrisrmas and New Year cowardly Trump escape to Florida where Trump will hide until after Joe Biden's inauguration.
Link, plz. Thx.

So...back to bashing Melania again. Not surprised.:rolleyes:
How much respect does a trophy wife deserve?
She deserves to be thought of as a human being.

This thread is urtznay. There are no headlines claiming that Melania would ever leave her superstar President. And he won the election with 410 electoral vote before certain states were bombarded with boxes and boxes of manufactures Biden illegal votes.

Last edited:

This "story" pops up about every 4-5 weeks, and you people fall for it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

LOL

This "story" pops up about every 4-5 weeks, and you people fall for it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

LOL
They fall for it because it agrees with their narrative, and in the minds of the simple, anything that agrees with the narrative MUST be true, and anything that disagrees with it MUST be false.

Actually, he can’t.

He can’t have intelligent women
Never has

And he won the election with 410 electoral vote before certain states were bombarded with baxes and boxes of manufactures Biden illegal votes.

I hear Trump also has a 260 IQ and is the fittest President we ever had

Actually, he can’t.

He can’t have intelligent women
Never has
Tell me, plz. How could Melania Trump have son named Barron, with his 168 iq and be just another flower on the wall?

Oh, wait. The guy who picks an avitar with cauliflower ears is havin' a really bad day because the State of Texas is leading 23 other states to sue 4 states who certified millions of wrongful ballots that gave millions of Trump votes to Extortionist Joe.
Trump won 410 electoral votes by midnight, about the time Democrat precinct cabal members told forgettable lies to clear out Republicans saying they'd sweep up and other such lies, and when they got rid of the loyal opposition out, they locked the doors from the inside and began pulling boxes, suitcases, and stacked ballots from little hiding places, began to scan and rescan, all ballots obfuscated from plain view due to they represented living color cartoon names, hundreds of names all with the same handwriting, duplicate, triplicate, quadriplicate votes that might result in charges against themselves if too much checking were to go on.

Have a lovely evening everyone. And may this be the lawsuit that makes it highly consequential to cheat the American people out of their right to vote as well as give back President Trump many of us knew that he earned the hard way while his competition hid in his basement contemplating his navel and thinking what new swindling which country he would go after with Hunter for billions, even trillions more than he got when he was a VPOTUS.:bigbed: Nighters.

Like dogshit on your shoe, you can't get rid of him.

I kind of figured you as a slack-jawed fucktard that would have no idea how to get dogshit off your shoes. What does your ol' lady do when you start tracking dogshit through the double-wide? Start throwing ashtrays and beer cans at you?

I'll bet you hardly even notice the smell though... hmm?

Based on her actions, she's right up there with her husband Donald Trump w/ the nonsensical and racist rhetoric.

So...back to bashing Melania again. Not surprised.:rolleyes:
How much respect does a trophy wife deserve?
She deserves to be thought of as a human being.

This thread is urtznay. There are no headlines claiming that Melania would ever leave her superstar President. And he won the election with 410 electoral vote before certain states were bombarded with boxes and boxes of manufactures Biden illegal votes.
You are an obsessed naive moron. You are the easiest kind of fool to sucker and play, scam and con. Trump loves your kind. Send him some of your money dumb ass.

I kind of figured you as a slack-jawed fucktard that would have no idea how to get dogshit off your shoes. What does your ol' lady do when you start tracking dogshit through the double-wide? Start throwing ashtrays and beer cans at you?

Shut up, stupid.

Project much?
Fucking lame. Eat shit and die cockbite.

Forum List

Back