Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

My God, could you be any more insipid you stupid fucking gash. They're billionaires for fucks sake. They don't care about your unhealthy obsession with their success and happiness. Happiness for you is picking up a tranny at the laundromat. You're not the same.

How about Plugs? He's already killed 100,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. Friggin' awesome huh? Has Hunted raped any children lately? Asking for a nation.

Obviously the ranting of a leftist...and the insults to a woman...yeah...a leftist alright. The truth hurts. President Trump and Mrs. Trump actually care about this country. President Trump did many good things that many americans were happy with. Now we're watching that get destroyed by Xiden executive orders. Did you also forget that Mr. Trump did not take a salary? Do you think Obama, clinton, bush, xiden would do that? LOLOL
You were cool with all that was said about First Lady Michelle Obama tho, right?

When the left starts altering photos to make it look like melania has a penis then spends years saying she's a man as they did with Michelle, I might start to take the complaints from the trump people seriously.
Well we didn't alter any photos showing Moochelle's Adam's Apple....
Oh Moochelles BACK........or its face....
Michelle Obama never had plastic surgery

View attachment 502067

Which Obama daughter did Hunter bang?
The question is which daughter did Trump molest Ivanka or Tiffany? They both act like they were sexually abused. Trump has even called Ivanka a piece of ass. Said if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her. And we know he raped Tiffany's mom. Who is Ivanka's mom again? I can't keep track.
Trump always thought Tiffany was chubby and unattractive.
He tended to ignore her like he does with Barron

My God, could you be any more insipid you stupid fucking gash. They're billionaires for fucks sake. They don't care about your unhealthy obsession with their success and happiness. Happiness for you is picking up a tranny at the laundromat. You're not the same.

How about Plugs? He's already killed 100,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. Friggin' awesome huh? Has Hunted raped any children lately? Asking for a nation.

Obviously the ranting of a leftist...and the insults to a woman...yeah...a leftist alright. The truth hurts. President Trump and Mrs. Trump actually care about this country. President Trump did many good things that many americans were happy with. Now we're watching that get destroyed by Xiden executive orders. Did you also forget that Mr. Trump did not take a salary? Do you think Obama, clinton, bush, xiden would do that? LOLOL
You were cool with all that was said about First Lady Michelle Obama tho, right?

When the left starts altering photos to make it look like melania has a penis then spends years saying she's a man as they did with Michelle, I might start to take the complaints from the trump people seriously.

View attachment 502067

The question is which daughter did Trump molest Ivanka or Tiffany? They both act like they were sexually abused. Trump has even called Ivanka a piece of ass. Said if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her. And we know he raped Tiffany's mom. Who is Ivanka's mom again? I can't keep track.
From what I've read that is exactly what you tell a young girl before you molest her. You know you're fat and ugly? Really mess with their esteem before you make your move.

Ivanka is messed up in the head too you can just tell. When she talks you just know that's not the real her. You only hear her talk in public addresses. Even in her interviews she's very careful how she speaks and what she says. I would love to be a fly on the wall in her and Jared Kushner's house. Do they like each other? I can't imagine they do. But maybe they do. I wonder if she tells Jared what happened to her when she was young. Perhaps we will find out next year when

My favorite Ivanka Trump is the fake one on Howard Stern. She's what Ivanka should talk like. She looks down on people, is a racist, arrogant, rude, etc. It's such a funny impersonation. She says such horrible things the real Ivanka would never say at least not on camera.

View attachment 502067

where do you come up with this shit...........

View attachment 502067

It was in Mary Trump's book did you read it?

View attachment 502067

It's the fever dreams of people who spend ALL DAY thinking about Donald Trump and his family.

View attachment 502067

Trump’s executive assistant Madeleine Westerhout was forced to resign after letting slip to the media that she thought she had a better relationship with the president than his own daughters, and that Trump didn’t like to appear next to Tiffany in pictures because he thought she was overweight.

Last edited:
Trump’s executive assistant Madeleine Westerhout was forced to resign after letting slip to the media that she thought she had a better relationship with the president than his own daughters, and that Trump didn’t like to appear next to Tiffany in pictures because he thought she was overweight.

that shows the pure vileness of the left.

that shows the pure vileness of the left.
LOL
She is from the RIGHT

View attachment 502067

It's the fever dreams of people who spend ALL DAY thinking about Donald Trump and his family.
As opposed to spending all day worshipping his orange-ness?

If the story is true then that would nix any future presidential run. I believe Melanie does not want to do that again. She played the role the first time and she probably hated it. If she is not willing then game over.

If the story is true then that would nix any future presidential run. I believe Melanie does not want to do that again. She played the role the first time and she probably hated it. If she is not willing then game over.
She was not that good the first time

Well
She was not that good the first time
Well except for the initial splash with the jacket, she was the perfect spouse. She was seen but not heard. If Trump tries to run again, she will be heard.

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg

Libs have been predicting the breakup between Melania and Donald for years, its been all bullshit so far.

No, I predicted that she was under contract until Sugar Donnie mercifully left the White House. She's untethered now and apparently spending quite a bit of time with her attorney. :)

Just admit you were wrong - and being a dick about it

Forum List

Back