Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

My God, could you be any more insipid you stupid fucking gash. They're billionaires for fucks sake. They don't care about your unhealthy obsession with their success and happiness. Happiness for you is picking up a tranny at the laundromat. You're not the same.

How about Plugs? He's already killed 100,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. Friggin' awesome huh? Has Hunted raped any children lately? Asking for a nation.

Obviously the ranting of a leftist...and the insults to a woman...yeah...a leftist alright. The truth hurts. President Trump and Mrs. Trump actually care about this country. President Trump did many good things that many americans were happy with. Now we're watching that get destroyed by Xiden executive orders. Did you also forget that Mr. Trump did not take a salary? Do you think Obama, clinton, bush, xiden would do that? LOLOL
You were cool with all that was said about First Lady Michelle Obama tho, right?

When the left starts altering photos to make it look like melania has a penis then spends years saying she's a man as they did with Michelle, I might start to take the complaints from the trump people seriously.
Well we didn't alter any photos showing Moochelle's Adam's Apple....
Oh Moochelles BACK........or its face....
Michelle Obama never had plastic surgery

View attachment 502067
Good Grief she is an ugly kid!
Moochelle? Yes she was an ugly primate cub.
Love it how trump fluffers show us what they really think of women and minorities.

Boy, if she divorces the Lunatic, that might put a nail in his 2024 aspirations.

The TRUMPbots will just turn on Melania
Yup...they will drag out every nude photo that they can find of her. And then they will devise some stories about her having an affair....which would be the smartest move she could make.
Remember when Republicans loved John McCain?
And Romney.......nominated them BOTH for President.

Boy, if she divorces the Lunatic, that might put a nail in his 2024 aspirations.

They would....but she's probably just gonna wait til he dies.
She seems to have moved on with the marriage. They are leading separate lives.

The average age at Mira Lago is 70..
It's not the age....it's the money, honey.

She could use a new Sugar Daddy
Anyone would be a better father to Barron

Smart move.....I doubt anyone wants to be sleeping with that orange slug....unless he's got several thousand dollars on the bed.

True.. I don't know why she's still there.

Yup...they will drag out every nude photo that they can find of her. And then they will devise some stories about her having an affair....which would be the smartest move she could make.
Remember when Republicans loved John McCain?
And Romney.......nominated them BOTH for President.
Yea it's funny they'll say they never really liked Mitt or John but they made both of them their candidate for POTUS. They wanted to nominate someone more conservative but they know a person like that is unelectable.

Smart move.....I doubt anyone wants to be sleeping with that orange slug....unless he's got several thousand dollars on the bed.

It would have to be a great deal more money than a few thousand.

She renegotiated her pre-nup after Trump won in 2016
I don’t know what the terms are but she may do better by hanging around.
Maybe she is waiting for him to croak

You BlueAnon kooks are hilarious! How's the release of the pee tape going?

You BlueAnon kooks are hilarious! How's the release of the pee tape going?
I don’t know if Golden Showers are part of the Pre-nup, but if they are, she could make a fortune

My God, could you be any more insipid you stupid fucking gash. They're billionaires for fucks sake. They don't care about your unhealthy obsession with their success and happiness. Happiness for you is picking up a tranny at the laundromat. You're not the same.

How about Plugs? He's already killed 100,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. Friggin' awesome huh? Has Hunted raped any children lately? Asking for a nation.

Obviously the ranting of a leftist...and the insults to a woman...yeah...a leftist alright. The truth hurts. President Trump and Mrs. Trump actually care about this country. President Trump did many good things that many americans were happy with. Now we're watching that get destroyed by Xiden executive orders. Did you also forget that Mr. Trump did not take a salary? Do you think Obama, clinton, bush, xiden would do that? LOLOL
You were cool with all that was said about First Lady Michelle Obama tho, right?

When the left starts altering photos to make it look like melania has a penis then spends years saying she's a man as they did with Michelle, I might start to take the complaints from the trump people seriously.

View attachment 502067

Which Obama daughter did Hunter bang?

View attachment 502067

Barack

It would have to be a great deal more money than a few thousand.
For most people with some kind of self-worth, millions aren't enough.

View attachment 502067

Poe, sometimes you go too far.

View attachment 502067

The question is which daughter did Trump molest Ivanka or Tiffany? They both act like they were sexually abused. Trump has even called Ivanka a piece of ass. Said if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her. And we know he raped Tiffany's mom. Who is Ivanka's mom again? I can't keep track.

New Topics

Forum List

Back