Melania threatens to sue video producer

Sometimes I feel pretty sorry for her, it's probably Donald forcing her to make all kinds of statements.

For example, she had to defend him when he was accused of being unfaithful. Did she really believe what she was saying?

Some people will believe anything, you know, kind of like "I did not have sex with that woman......................................Mz Lewinsky."

Threatening the President.... or making a statement about his kid having Autism... yep, that's pretty good comparison.

I think it is. If millions of people see it on YouTube or millions of people see it in print, what's the difference?

Remember that some guy went to prison for over a year because Hillary lied that his video on YouTube caused Benghazi.

:lol:

No, that guy went to prison because he was a convicted con man and meth cook who violated his felony parole by using a fake name in a commercial enterprise.

Oh, was that it? Say.........I have a bridge for sale. Interested????

Threatening the President.... or making a statement about his kid having Autism... yep, that's pretty good comparison.

I think it is. If millions of people see it on YouTube or millions of people see it in print, what's the difference?

Remember that some guy went to prison for over a year because Hillary lied that his video on YouTube caused Benghazi.

Ok, when this kid's video causes a war then come to me and we'll talk.

Damn. Now I have to go and find more bridges to sell.

You leftists will believe anything.

she can sue, but she would have to open up for 'discovery'.... she would have to prove her son does not have autism and that he was harmed by the claim and that whomever said it, would have had to know it was not true but made the claim anyway...

Typical far left drone thinks that the burden of proof is on the other person, not the one making the accusations..

And yes Slander is a reason to sue..

she can sue, but she would have to open up for 'discovery'.... she would have to prove her son does not have autism and that he was harmed by the claim and that whomever said it, would have had to know it was not true but made the claim anyway...

Well Attorney Care4All, did you ever hear of slander? And what's with the left always attacking kids anyway?

Ummm.. she just laid out the legal requirements for Melania Trump to prove slander.

So I would say that yes, she's heard of it.

Another far left drone thinking that the burden of proof is on the other party, not the one making the claim.

This is why the far left drones fail!

Well Attorney Care4All, did you ever hear of slander? And what's with the left always attacking kids anyway?

Ummm.. she just laid out the legal requirements for Melania Trump to prove slander.

So I would say that yes, she's heard of it.

Yet another far left drone thinking the burden of proof is on the other party, not the one making the claims.

This why the far left should never be allowed to be in charge of anything, including being a mod!

Forum List

Back