Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg

How come Melania wasn't at Trump's 75th birthday party?

Mel was in her usual undisclosed location: The spa!
But she left a card: “Die you bastard - and Be Best you fat, deescusting peeg!!” :cool-45:

"uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity that..."
Remember all the leakers ended up being right about trump's illegal activities. Rather than care that he broke laws you cried about the rat as if you are in the mafia and ratting on Trump is wrong? Isn't that a bad attitude to have? To be angry at "the rat" for telling on Trump when he was breaking laws?

"uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity that..."
Remember all the leakers ended up being right about trump's illegal activities. Rather than care that he broke laws you cried about the rat as if you are in the mafia and ratting on Trump is wrong? Isn't that a bad attitude to have? To be angry at "the rat" for telling on Trump when he was breaking laws?

What "illegal activities"?

Tell Mueller!

ZOMG!!! Impeach him again!!

Did you know that Whitey Bulgers wing man, Bobby "The Mules" Mueller asked Michael Franzese if Trump had any dealing with the Columbo Family?

The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

She isn't much different from trump. Remember her jacket with "I don't really care do you?" on it? Or the taped recording of her complaining about having to put up christmas decorations?

I don't believe Melania will divorce trump. He's not going to be alive much longer, maybe 10 more years. She will ride it out for the inheritance.

Isn't TDS grand? .....or just old

Insiders, anonymous sources, etc, etc....

Wishful thinking after Trump kicked your ass again. Grow up

Wanna bet a month off the board that she won't file for divorce in the next 120 days? :)

She didn't file for that divorce.

She will stick it out. She doesn't have to spend any time with trump so she will ride this out for the inheritance.

trump isn't going to be alive much longer. She is putting hers and her son's future first. She's been with him for over a decade, she's going to see this to the end, his death.

I'm sure there's a pre-nup.

Lol the "Dr" realized this didn't go as planned

Gawd left loons are ridiculous

Time will tell my pretty - Time will tell. Can I at least get you to commit to admitting you were wrong and I was right, or will you hide again?

I'm not your pretty you disgusting old freak

Never ever try that again, I'll kick your dentures in
Ah...threats of physical violence.........................so trump cultist.

She isn't much different from trump. Remember her jacket with "I don't really care do you?" on it? Or the taped recording of her complaining about having to put up christmas decorations?

I don't believe Melania will divorce trump. He's not going to be alive much longer, maybe 10 more years. She will ride it out for the inheritance.
Wow you Dimbulbs are hilarious. Does not having a brain mean you don't get headaches??

Communists have been heaping gloom and doom on the Trump family since he announced he was running for president.

Trump is a sad, miserable old man with no interests.. Melania is still young and fit. She won't stay at Mara Lago with all the 70 and 80 year olds.

She may be fit but she's no longer young.

melania is 51 years old now. She was born in 1970.

She's younger than trump, young enough to be his daughter, but she's not young.

Gotta love trump Qultists and their photoshops.....:heehee:

Prove it is photo shopped son. I keep telling you folks....Rump was the distraction.
Oh hun, if you can't tell, I sure can't help you.....but, then again, you are trump Qultist ignorant. Not much help there.

Typical cop out kid. Run along.
Bodey run? She waddles with a walker. Some say it is not her fault she eats so much. They say that of pigs too.
Poor Chubby, projecting his "issues" onto others..................:heehee:

Forum List

Back