🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Melanin pimps silent on Demcrats racist outburst

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Waiting, & waiting on the outrage..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I have been in no way ambiguous pursuant to my support of Donald Sterling having the constitutional right to think and say what he wants (sans crying fire in a crowded theater). That right specifically exists in what was understood to be a private conversation.
I would further be inclined to argue that no few of those attacking Mr. Sterling are doing so because they believe his comments provide them the means to extort money from the NBA and their sponsors – which brings me to the duplicitous and selective outrage of those whom I define as the true racists.

Donald Sterling was in a no-win situation. He has the absolute right to complain about the men the woman taking his money was running around with. Even had he said only that he didn’t want V. Stiviano with men and made no mention of color, the race-mongers and melanin pimps, encouraged by a media that long ago shed any vestige of professional credibility, would have still claimed he was a racist. They would have claimed the racism was implied even though he didn’t say black.
The moral failing of America is that most people know this to be true, but they are feckless booboisies who for a plethora of reasons (not least of which is political expediency) refuse to defend constitutional fairness. There is no clearer example of this than that of Belleville, New Jersey, Democratic councilwoman and candidate for mayor Marie Strumolo Burke.

Read more at Melanin pimps silent on Dem?s racist outburst

Forum List

Back