Memorial Day Hypocrisy

You mean like the one saying that you'll wrap me up in the flag, light it, and burn me with it? I'm still waiting on you to try it.
Yep, I said if I needed to I would.

What I did not say was if you express your rights in a way I don't agree with, I will use violence against you. That you said.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.
Nothing at all like what I said you dumb ****.

Your Post 166:

I have the guts to wrap you in it first, and then burn it, if necessary.

You are a liar.
That says "I could" not "I want to" you stupid ****.

Sounds like bigger fighting words than being called a pussy. Anyway, saying you have the guts to do something implies you would do it. A normal person would never say they have the guts to do something they know they would never ever do.

You really are a loon.

What I did not say was if you express your rights in a way I don't agree with, I will use violence against you. That you said.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

Sounds like bigger fighting words than being called a pussy. Anyway, saying you have the guts to do implies you would do it. A normal person would never say they have the guts to do something they know they would never ever do.

You really are a loon.
Normal people kill other people every goddamned day, for all kinds of reasons. If you don't think that you can kill someone then you are fucking stupid but you don't think.

If I needed to wrap his stupid ass in a flag and burn him to death, I would in a heartbeat, if I needed to but I never will.

His ass or a nuke goes off? Burn baby burn. The world is a much better place without Hitler Youths.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

Sounds like bigger fighting words than being called a pussy. Anyway, saying you have the guts to do implies you would do it. A normal person would never say they have the guts to do something they know they would never ever do.

You really are a loon.
Normal people kill other people every goddamned day, for all kinds of reasons. If you don't think that you can kill someone then you are fucking stupid but you don't think.

If I needed to wrap his stupid ass in a flag and burn him to death, I would in a heartbeat, if I needed to but I never will.

Him ass or a nuke goes off? Burn baby burn.

Saying you have the guts to kill someone if you had to is a far cry from saying you have the guts to wrap somebody up and light them on fire.

What kind of psycho would ever do that?

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

You really are a loon.

Saying you have the guts to kill someone if you had to is a far cry from saying you have the guts to wrap somebody up and light them on fire.

Dumbfuck, flag burning was the topic at hand.

By God you are as dumb as a fucking pile of bricks.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

You really are a loon.

Then why didn't you stick to the topic and not introduce people burning into the conversation? You brought it up, no one else did.

You really are a loon.

Then why didn't you stick to the topic and not introduce people burning into the conversation? You brought it up, no one else did.
I brought up flag burning, a protected right here, when the little Nazi was against the rights of others.

Now just STFU about it. it's over and done with.

You really are a loon.

I brought up flag burning, a protected right here, when the little Nazi was against the rights of others.

Yeah, but you said you had the guts to burn him alive if he tried to stop you from burning a fucking flag... then you called him a Nazi. Do you not see how fucked up that is? Are you mental?

Yeah, but you said you had the guts to burn him alive if he tried to stop you from burning a fucking flag... then you called him a Nazi. Do you not see how fucked up that is? Are you mental?
He said I didn't have the guts to burn a flag in front of him. He's dead wrong.

Not only am I willing to do that, I'm willing to wrap his Nazi ass in it first. Now, drop it.

You really are a loon.

Oh, and telling people to "shut the fuck up" aren't fighting words?

You are the fucking Nazi here pal.

No, those are not fighting words.

From me, that is a polite request.

Not only am I willing to do that, I'm willing to wrap his Nazi ass in it first. Now, drop it.

So, you did say it. And you are willing to do it. Didn't you just claim you wouldn't do it? If you are willing then you would.

So, you're a complete psychopath.

No, those are not fighting words.

From me, that is a polite request.

Dude, and I mean this, there is something really wrong with you. You epitomize Nazi... you order people around, tell them to STFU, threaten to burn them alive....

Really, you need professional help.

So, you did say it. And you are willing to do it. Didn't you just claim you wouldn't do it? If you are willing then you would.

You stupid bitch, I said I would happily do it but there is no reason I would ever need to.

Now, drop it.

You stupid bitch, I said I would happily do it but there is no reason I would ever need to.

Now, drop it.

Nah, I will not.. why on Earth would you "happily" set a human being on fire just because they tried to stop you from burning a flag? That's just MAJOR LEAGUE fucked up.

You believe your right to burn flags warrants murdering people?

Now, drop it.

Nah, I will not.. why on Earth would you "happily" set a human being on fire just because they tried to stop you from burning a flag? That's just MAJOR LEAGUE fucked up.

If they go to war trying to end my liberty, you're goddamned right.

We killed people to make this nation, I'm not letting you little Nazis have it.

Now, drop it.

If they go to war trying to end my liberty, you're goddamned right.

We killed people to make this nation, I'm not letting you little Nazis have it.

Nobody is threatening to go to war to stop you from burning a flag... Jesus. I'm not even sure how that would even work. You are one delusional fucker.

And you are in no position to call anybody a Nazi.

Apparently you didn't.
Anyone who reads this will clearly see your threats, dumbfuck.

You mean like the one saying that you'll wrap me up in the flag, light it, and burn me with it? I'm still waiting on you to try it.

So you would use violence because I disagree with you doing something? Step up, pussy.
To protect my liberty and that of others, fuck yeah, if required.

In order to do what you said, you would have to have the ability. I could give you the flag and the match and you'd still not be able to do it. It's not about what you say you would do, it's about what you are capable of doing.

So you would use violence because I disagree with you doing something? Step up, pussy.

He's not going to do anything... anyway, he's bonkers.. truly bonkers.

You and I both know that but let me correct one thing. It's not that he isn't going to do anything, it's that he isn't capable of doing what he said.
Never fuck with a real liberal, about his liberty.

Liberty to a liberal means people doing thing liberals think they should have the liberty to do. If liberals don't want people to, they'll pass some law and hide behind it like you do, pussy.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

That's just another lie. You couldn't.

Forum List

Back