Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Yep, I said if I needed to I would.

What I did not say was if you express your rights in a way I don't agree with, I will use violence against you. That you said.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.
Nothing at all like what I said you dumb ****.

Your Post 166:

I have the guts to wrap you in it first, and then burn it, if necessary.

You are a liar.
That says "I could" not "I want to" you stupid ****.

That's just another lie. You couldn't.
Why would think I couldn't?

My kind had no problems kicking Nazi ass like yours.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

If you're saying you actually could light another human being on fire over flag burning, you are a fucking psycho and should seriously seek mental help. And I am dead serious over this. That is so fucked up and abnormal it isn't funny, at all.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

If you're saying you actually could light another human being on fire over flag burning, you are a fucking psycho and should seriously seek mental help. And I am dead serious over this. That is so fucked up and abnormal it isn't funny, at all.
I'd likely have a better reason.

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

There is no reason to light another human being on fire and burn them alive. NONE.

Moderation Note:

Thread is on life support. I cleaned 25 posts. And I don't think there's a topic anymore. OP is not about DNA or gender identity.. And it's not the place for brawling. Couple folks tossed from the thread.

Gonna leave it open for a couple hours to see if ANYONE REMEMBERS the OP.. If not -- it gets a decent burial.

SteveLendmanBlog: Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Would a nation-state dedicated to peace require a Memorial Day holiday?
60d519d7fc0eb811911c8c95839ec939.jpg

America is a warrior state, a serial aggressor, unaccountable for unparalleled high crimes against peace because of public ignorance and indifference.

"Americans are sublimely unaware of their nation’s history. Its so-called war of independence substituted new management for old. Everything changed but stayed the same.

"Civil war had nothing to do with freeing slaves, everything to do with keeping the nation intact, maintaining business as usual.

"Imperial America enslaved Black Africans, exterminated its native people, stole their land and resources, stole half of Mexico, followed by Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, Samoa, Hawaii, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Canal Zone, Puerto Rico and other territories."

Why is it those who write that blank check to their government have no idea who profits from their (ultimate) sacrifice?

The US commitment to perpetual war for endless profit dishonors those who died in imperial wars of aggression waged for conquest and plunder.

Why aren't US ruling class motives memorialized on the last Monday in May instead of hypocritical concern for fallen imperial tools?

We remember the memory of those who gave their lives so douchebags like you are free to post this mindless drek on websites. Personally, I'd prefer you just said "thank you".

Now, fuck off.
"America is a warrior state, a serial aggressor, unaccountable for unparalleled high crimes against peace because of public ignorance and indifference.

"Americans are sublimely unaware of their nation’s history. Its so-called war of independence substituted new management for old. Everything changed but stayed the same."
SteveLendmanBlog: Memorial Day Hypocrisy
When will you say "thank you" to the millions of maimed, murdered, and displaced human beings your heroes have "liberated"?

Your Post 166:

You are a liar.

You keep assuming you have the ability to do so. Wishful thinking.

You keep assuming you have the ability to do so. Wishful thinking.

Shut the fuck up now, children!

Forum List

Back