Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Don't use words you don't understand.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

I think you mean don't use words you don't understand.
I mean exactly what I said.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

I know, you said that already. Stop repeating yourself Rain Man.
I'll say it 1,000 times if I want to, bitch.

Just go away if you don't like it.

So, you think repeating yourself 1,000 times will accomplish what exactly?
It's none of your fucking business what it does, bitch.

Because you wanted to, bitch, and no one has the right to stop you.

My rights aren't based on whether you approve or not, and threatening violence over me expressing my rights is un-American.

No one threatened you. Take it as a good piece of advice.
The fuck you didn't dumbass, several times.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to be one of the angriest people I've ever encountered.

I bet you're a hoot in person.

:(
What the fuck does it matter to you what I am? Can you make a rational argument or not?

Otherwise, just S T F U.

You argued that looks matter. When I offered you the opportunity to prove it with something else, you said looks didn't matter. You have no argument.
I never said anything of the kind. In this case, looks are all that matters.
XX male.jpg

Why would you take time out of your day to do any of those things? I mean, why? It's childish nonsense.

I have a right to shit in my backyard, but why would I exercise that right?

My rights aren't based on whether you approve or not, and threatening violence over me expressing my rights is un-American.

I advised you that doing what you say you wanted to do wasn't a good idea. I didn't say you couldn't do it just that doing it was a bad choice. You really don't understand the meaning of words.
I understood what you meant perfectly.

Like any good little Nazi you said do that, your right no less, and I beat your ass. Typical Hitler Youth, not defending Liberty.

Apparently you didn't.

That's because you running that mouth does nothing but prove you're a cowardly pussy.

I advised you that doing what you say you wanted to do wasn't a good idea. I didn't say you couldn't do it just that doing it was a bad choice. You really don't understand the meaning of words.

Like any good little Nazi you said do that, your right no less, and I beat your ass. Typical Hitler Youth, not defending Liberty.

Apparently you didn't.
Anyone who reads this will clearly see your threats, dumbfuck.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to be one of the angriest people I've ever encountered.

What the fuck does it matter to you what I am? Can you make a rational argument or not?

Otherwise, just S T F U.

You argued that looks matter. When I offered you the opportunity to prove it with something else, you said looks didn't matter. You have no argument.
View attachment 76547

So looks matter when you say they do and don't matter when you say they don't? Doesn't work that way, boy.

That's because you running that mouth does nothing but prove you're a cowardly pussy.
Here we go again, more playground challenges to fight.

You must have a lot of free time on your hands... and stop calling everybody bitch. That's childish.. I'm trying to help you here.

Apparently you didn't.

You mean like the one saying that you'll wrap me up in the flag, light it, and burn me with it? I'm still waiting on you to try it.

How is that a challenge to fight? And didn't you threaten to burn him alive?

:lmao:

Otherwise, just S T F U.

View attachment 76547

So looks matter when you say they do and don't matter when you say they don't? Doesn't work that way, boy.
Dumbfuck, your choice is either looks or DNA? Pick one.

Please quote "Science" saying that.

And please give me a picture of "Science". I've never seen a picture of this dude. He says a lot that actually never is sourced by the retards who like to quote him. I'd like to see what he looks like.
View attachment 76542
Would you like him in the little girls' room? He is XX, bitches.

Are you willing to eat the chicken shit that LOOKS like chicken salad? Until you are, your argument of looks doesn't work.

He eats whatever mommy fixes for him. Trust me, this one's very young. No normal adult thinks this way.

Jackoff's argument is that looks matter. I offered to make him something that LOOKS like chicken salad although in reality it was chicken shit to see if he would eat it based on looks. IT refused.
Yeah, dumbfuck, I'm not stupid. Salads hang out with salads, no matter what they are made of.

And this, this is a man, bitch.
View attachment 76543

Oh. The way you wrote it, it sounded like you advocated the existence of multiple genders aside from male/female.

Anyway, you remain an idiot.

Apparently you didn't.

You mean like the one saying that you'll wrap me up in the flag, light it, and burn me with it? I'm still waiting on you to try it.
Yep, I said if I needed to I would.

What I did not say was if you express your rights in a way I don't agree with, I will use violence against you. That you said.

View attachment 76542
Would you like him in the little girls' room? He is XX, bitches.

Are you willing to eat the chicken shit that LOOKS like chicken salad? Until you are, your argument of looks doesn't work.

He eats whatever mommy fixes for him. Trust me, this one's very young. No normal adult thinks this way.

Jackoff's argument is that looks matter. I offered to make him something that LOOKS like chicken salad although in reality it was chicken shit to see if he would eat it based on looks. IT refused.
Yeah, dumbfuck, I'm not stupid. Salads hang out with salads, no matter what they are made of.

View attachment 76543

Oh. The way you wrote it, it sounded like you advocated the existence of multiple genders aside from male/female.

There are many sexes, and even more genders. It's science, learn it.

Apparently you didn't.

What I did not say was if you express your rights in a way I don't agree with, I will use violence against you. That you said.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.

Apparently you didn't.

So, you want to burn people alive for attempting to stop you from burning a flag. Now THAT is very Nazi-like.
Nothing at all like what I said you dumb ****.

View attachment 76543

There are many sexes, and even more genders. It's science, learn it.

Omg lol. You really are a lunatic.

What a spaz.
Learn the fucking science, ****. WHO | Gender and Genetics

How is that a challenge to fight? And didn't you threaten to burn him alive?

:lmao:
Calling someone a cowardly pussy is "fighting words". Look them up, it's not protected speech.

Nazis love them.

Calling you a name is indeed free speech.. get over yourself. How's this work, you can do whatever you want but nobody can call you a name?

You are indeed a moron.

Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3) The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed. The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps. More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.
WHO | Gender and Genetics

Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3) The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed. The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps. More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.
WHO | Gender and Genetics

1732769.jpg
XX male.jpg

And you want all the XX's in the little girls' room, right dumbfucks?

Forum List

Back