Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Says the kid that responds to everything with "Nazi" or "Hitler Youth". Everybody that doesn't agree with him is a Nazi. Grow up ya little twat.

:)
Hey, bitch, if you don't defend rights of other Americans, that's what you are.

If you think burning a flag in front of me is a good idea, a dumbass is what you are.
Why shouldn't a burg a flag in front of you, or a Bible, or a copy of the Constitution? It's my goddamned right to do so and you have no right to stop me, Hitler Youth.

Why would you take time out of your day to do any of those things? I mean, why? It's childish nonsense.

I have a right to shit in my backyard, but why would I exercise that right?
Because you wanted to, bitch, and no one has the right to stop you.

My rights aren't based on whether you approve or not, and threatening violence over me expressing my rights is un-American.

But, the bigger question is, why would you want to, just because you can? That's silly.

And frankly, who's stopping you?

Says the kid that responds to everything with "Nazi" or "Hitler Youth". Everybody that doesn't agree with him is a Nazi. Grow up ya little twat.

:)

If you think burning a flag in front of me is a good idea, a dumbass is what you are.
Why shouldn't a burg a flag in front of you, or a Bible, or a copy of the Constitution? It's my goddamned right to do so and you have no right to stop me, Hitler Youth.

Why would you take time out of your day to do any of those things? I mean, why? It's childish nonsense.

My rights aren't based on whether you approve or not, and threatening violence over me expressing my rights is un-American.

No one threatened you. Take it as a good piece of advice.

You never opposed him so why would I think anything different.

Go ahead, tell him he's wrong?

Why is that important to you? Aren't you confident enough in your own opinion? Why do you require affirmation from some one you don't even know?
I don't but if you don't want to be lumped in with a Hitler Youth, don't play nice with them.

What the fuck do I care what you think? Who the fuck are you? What, because you sit here answering every post with an imbecilic Hitler reference, that makes you what, erudite?

Rubbish.
Don't use words you don't understand.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

So you're a mad little pussy? Who cares what you think.
Who cares what you think, dumbfuck?

Don't ask stupid questions. No one gives a fuck about either us.

Why is that important to you? Aren't you confident enough in your own opinion? Why do you require affirmation from some one you don't even know?
I don't but if you don't want to be lumped in with a Hitler Youth, don't play nice with them.

What the fuck do I care what you think? Who the fuck are you? What, because you sit here answering every post with an imbecilic Hitler reference, that makes you what, erudite?

Rubbish.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

We speak highly of twats like yourself as well. And you're no liberal, I know liberals, you're just a miserable, angry little kid.
You have no clue what I am, you stupid bitch, so don't pretend that you do.

Go back and read you posts... you epitomize "miserable, angry little kid".

Rubbish.

I think you mean don't use words you don't understand.
I mean exactly what I said.

You don't mean what you say. You said looks matter and when I offered you something that looked like chicken salad, you said looks didn't matter.

But, the bigger question is, why would you want to, just because you can? That's silly.

And frankly, who's stopping you?
He wants to stop me. Can you not follow the conversation you dumb ****?

Rubbish.

So you're a mad little pussy? Who cares what you think.
Who cares what you think, dumbfuck?

Don't ask stupid questions. No one gives a fuck about either us.
So you are a mad little pussy?

Rubbish.

You don't mean what you say. You said looks matter and when I offered you something that looked like chicken salad, you said looks didn't matter.
Looks matter, dumbass. That's not all but that's all that matters in this case, for you at least.

The fuck you didn't dumbass, several times.

Rubbish.

I know, you said that already. Stop repeating yourself Rain Man.

Rubbish.

Looks matter, dumbass. That's not all but that's all that matters in this case, for you at least.

You said looks is what mattered. Now, like the typical liberal back stepper, you change your story.

You said looks is what mattered. Now, like the typical liberal back stepper, you change your story.
No, no change at all.

You just made your usual childish assumptions.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to be one of the angriest people I've ever encountered.

I bet you're a hoot in person.

:(

Rubbish.

I'll say it 1,000 times if I want to, bitch.

Just go away if you don't like it.

I advised you that doing what you say you wanted to do wasn't a good idea. I didn't say you couldn't do it just that doing it was a bad choice. You really don't understand the meaning of words.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to be one of the angriest people I've ever encountered.

What the fuck does it matter to you what I am? Can you make a rational argument or not?

Otherwise, just S T F U.

Rubbish.

So, you think repeating yourself 1,000 times will accomplish what exactly?

Rubbish.

And it will be meaningless 1000 times.

You sure like to make demands of others you can't enforce. When you can enforce any of them, do so. Until then, tough shit.

I advised you that doing what you say you wanted to do wasn't a good idea. I didn't say you couldn't do it just that doing it was a bad choice. You really don't understand the meaning of words.
I understood what you meant perfectly.

Like any good little Nazi you said do that, your right no less, and I beat your ass. Typical Hitler Youth, not defending Liberty.

What the fuck does it matter to you what I am? Can you make a rational argument or not?

Otherwise, just S T F U.

You argued that looks matter. When I offered you the opportunity to prove it with something else, you said looks didn't matter. You have no argument.

Forum List

Back