Memorial Day Hypocrisy

View attachment 76542
Would you like him in the little girls' room? He is XX, bitches.

Are you willing to eat the chicken shit that LOOKS like chicken salad? Until you are, your argument of looks doesn't work.
You salad goes in the fridge marked Salad, bitch.

It's a salad like he's a male, even with XX chromosomes.

What does this even mean? It's a salad like he' a male?

:lmao:
A salad is a salad, you dumb bitch.

And if it has balls and a dick you want it in the little boys' room so all you can base that on is looks, not DNA.

It's not about a salad. If you think it is, you're an idiot. It's about you proving whether or not you think LOOKS are what matters.

You said looks are what matters not DNA. I offered you an opportunity to eat something that looked like chicken salad. You refused.
Because I'm not fucking stupid, and of course looks matter, unless you want to use DNA in which case, he's in the little girls' room, dumbfuck.
XX male.jpg

Same thing, bitch.

Here's what you should say instead, I will defend your right to burn a flag, an aspect of liberty, until my dying breath.

And fuck you, liberty-hater.

Liberty-hater?

Really what are you, like 15?
That's what you two are, just a couple of Nazis ready to beat on someone else expressing any right you don't happen to agree with.

Uhm, where did I ever say that? So, you're a liar too? Sweet.
You never opposed him so why would I think anything different.

Go ahead, tell him he's wrong?

Why is that important to you? Aren't you confident enough in your own opinion? Why do you require affirmation from some one you don't even know?
I don't but if you don't want to be lumped in with a Hitler Youth, don't play nice with them.

Are you willing to eat the chicken shit that LOOKS like chicken salad? Until you are, your argument of looks doesn't work.

And if it has balls and a dick you want it in the little boys' room so all you can base that on is looks, not DNA.

But you said a salad like he's a male.... is salad a salad or a male? A male salad maybe?

:confused:
Just shut up you dumb ****.

You can't understand language beyond See Spot Run. The meaning was clear.

Salad in the salad fridge, males in the boys room.

Still making demands you can't enforce?

You were clear when you said looks are what matters. You lied. If looks are what mattered you'd eat the chicken "salad" I made.

But you said a salad like he's a male.... is salad a salad or a male? A male salad maybe?

You can't understand language See Spot Run. The meaning was clear.

OK, that's too funny...

Salad in the salad fridge, males in the boys room

So, you have a special "salad fridge" that you magically equate to a bathroom?

He eats whatever mommy fixes for him. Trust me, this one's very young. No normal adult thinks this way.
You wouldn't know a normal adult if I sat you on their lap. You think like a child, endlessly repeat dogma instead of thinking for yourself, which you can't because you are fucking S T U P I D !

Says the kid that responds to everything with "Nazi" or "Hitler Youth". Everybody that doesn't agree with him is a Nazi. Grow up ya little twat.

:)
Hey, bitch, if you don't defend rights of other Americans, that's what you are.

If you think burning a flag in front of me is a good idea, a dumbass is what you are.
Why shouldn't a burg a flag in front of you, or a Bible, or a copy of the Constitution? It's my goddamned right to do so and you have no right to stop me, Hitler Youth.

It's not about a salad. If you think it is, you're an idiot. It's about you proving whether or not you think LOOKS are what matters.

You said looks are what matters not DNA. I offered you an opportunity to eat something that looked like chicken salad. You refused.
Because I'm not fucking stupid, and of course looks matter, unless you want to use DNA in which case, he's in the little girls' room, dumbfuck.
View attachment 76545

If looks matter, when are you going to eat the chicken "salad" I made?

Liberty-hater?

Really what are you, like 15?
That's what you two are, just a couple of Nazis ready to beat on someone else expressing any right you don't happen to agree with.

Why is that important to you? Aren't you confident enough in your own opinion? Why do you require affirmation from some one you don't even know?
I don't but if you don't want to be lumped in with a Hitler Youth, don't play nice with them.

What the fuck do I care what you think? Who the fuck are you? What, because you sit here answering every post with an imbecilic Hitler reference, that makes you what, erudite?

Rubbish.

You were clear when you said looks are what matters. You lied. If looks are what mattered you'd eat the chicken "salad" I made.
Looks are what matter in this case, you dumbfuck.

Your Salad goes inside the door marked, S A L A D.

View attachment 76545

Never.

He eats whatever mommy fixes for him. Trust me, this one's very young. No normal adult thinks this way.
You wouldn't know a normal adult if I sat you on their lap. You think like a child, endlessly repeat dogma instead of thinking for yourself, which you can't because you are fucking S T U P I D !

Says the kid that responds to everything with "Nazi" or "Hitler Youth". Everybody that doesn't agree with him is a Nazi. Grow up ya little twat.

If you think burning a flag in front of me is a good idea, a dumbass is what you are.
Why shouldn't a burg a flag in front of you, or a Bible, or a copy of the Constitution? It's my goddamned right to do so and you have no right to stop me, Hitler Youth.

Step up, pussy, and do so. You keep saying you will. When are you going to do something besides run your mouth?

Why would you take time out of your day to do any of those things? I mean, why? It's childish nonsense.

I have a right to shit in my backyard, but why would I exercise that right?

Looks are what matter in this case, you dumbfuck.

Your Salad goes inside the door marked, S A L A D.

So looks only matter when you say they do? Not how it works. You don't get to play pick and choose.

What the fuck do I care what you think? Who the fuck are you? What, because you sit here answering every post with an imbecilic Hitler reference, that makes you what, erudite?

Rubbish.
Don't use words you don't understand.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

View attachment 76545

Never.

So looks don't matter, liar?

Rubbish.

And who the fuck am I? I'm one pissed off liberal who hates assholes like you being in my liberal nation without respecting it.

We speak highly of twats like yourself as well. And you're no liberal, I know liberals, you're just a miserable, angry little kid.

Rubbish.

I think you mean don't use words you don't understand.

Why would you take time out of your day to do any of those things? I mean, why? It's childish nonsense.

I have a right to shit in my backyard, but why would I exercise that right?
Because you wanted to, bitch, and no one has the right to stop you.

My rights aren't based on whether you approve or not, and threatening violence over me expressing my rights is un-American.

Rubbish.

We speak highly of twats like yourself as well. And you're no liberal, I know liberals, you're just a miserable, angry little kid.
You have no clue what I am, you stupid bitch, so don't pretend that you do.

Rubbish.

So you're a mad little pussy? Who cares what you think.

Rubbish.

I think you mean don't use words you don't understand.
I mean exactly what I said.

Forum List

Back