Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Yo, you would be a great Gestapo Officer, but to bad, they are gone now! But if you would feel better in a Communist Country, by all means, move to China, or your choice of a Dictatorship Country! I`m sure they will treat you better than the U.S.A.? See you, don`t let the door hit you on the ass!!!
SteveLendmanBlog: Memorial Day Hypocrisy

"Too few Americans know all US post-WW II wars were lawless acts of aggression - 9/11 was state-sponsored false flag terrorism.

"Obama didn’t kill bin Laden. He died of natural causes in December 2001, widely reported at the time. He had nothing to do with 9/11, nor did Saudi Arabia.

"Bush waged unprovoked naked aggression on Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama continues his wars, waging them from day one in office, bombing seven countries throughout his tenure: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia.

"Endless wars rage. US special forces death squads operate in 135 countries. Millions of corpses attest to America’s barbarity.

"On Memorial Day, the nation honors its war dead, ignoring its responsibility for gratuitous mass slaughter throughout its odious history, waging endless wars of choice for profit and dominance."
Now, you know better.
Stupidest fucking shit I ever read. Pack it up George.
I thought you would be in Syria by now?
If I was 40 years younger I would have already been there and assassinated Assad.
How did that work out for you in Hanoi forty years ago?

Yo, you would be a great Gestapo Officer, but to bad, they are gone now! But if you would feel better in a Communist Country, by all means, move to China, or your choice of a Dictatorship Country! I`m sure they will treat you better than the U.S.A.? See you, don`t let the door hit you on the ass!!!

"Too few Americans know all US post-WW II wars were lawless acts of aggression - 9/11 was state-sponsored false flag terrorism.

"Obama didn’t kill bin Laden. He died of natural causes in December 2001, widely reported at the time. He had nothing to do with 9/11, nor did Saudi Arabia.

"Bush waged unprovoked naked aggression on Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama continues his wars, waging them from day one in office, bombing seven countries throughout his tenure: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia.

"Endless wars rage. US special forces death squads operate in 135 countries. Millions of corpses attest to America’s barbarity.

"On Memorial Day, the nation honors its war dead, ignoring its responsibility for gratuitous mass slaughter throughout its odious history, waging endless wars of choice for profit and dominance."
Now, you know better.
I thought you would be in Syria by now?
If I was 40 years younger I would have already been there and assassinated Assad.
Actually that would make you the perfect age then. You'll only have one chance so, make it count.

I have read War Is A Racket I understand ALL of this. I still won't bash the soldier fighting to put foot on his families table,earn an education and to him defend his country.
I don't think we have to bash the vet to point out how she is being used to maim, murder, and displace millions of innocent human beings. If you are arguing we should celebrate the courage of those who serve, perhaps you should recall Hitler also had heroes?
Hitler is a hero. As are his soldiers.
Nazi Heroes?
Biskupia_Gorka_executions_-_14_-_Barkmann,_Paradies,_Becker,_Klaff,_Steinhoff_(left_to_right).jpg
Ah I had to google search the picture. Those are German Patriots the Communists sentenced to death for keeping enemies of the Reich in their place. I would proudly die for my race.

Would a nation-state dedicated to peace require a Memorial Day holiday?
60d519d7fc0eb811911c8c95839ec939.jpg

America is a warrior state, a serial aggressor, unaccountable for unparalleled high crimes against peace because of public ignorance and indifference.

"Americans are sublimely unaware of their nation’s history. Its so-called war of independence substituted new management for old. Everything changed but stayed the same.

"Civil war had nothing to do with freeing slaves, everything to do with keeping the nation intact, maintaining business as usual.

"Imperial America enslaved Black Africans, exterminated its native people, stole their land and resources, stole half of Mexico, followed by Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, Samoa, Hawaii, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Canal Zone, Puerto Rico and other territories."

Why is it those who write that blank check to their government have no idea who profits from their (ultimate) sacrifice?

The US commitment to perpetual war for endless profit dishonors those who died in imperial wars of aggression waged for conquest and plunder.

Why aren't US ruling class motives memorialized on the last Monday in May instead of hypocritical concern for fallen imperial tools?

You are a hateful moron.
tumblr_kytv3oTRoX1qzm1yjo2_500.jpg

Godwin's Law says: You lose!

Memorial Day was originally called Decoration Day and was intended to honor the fallen in war. It is not a political event, but a day to clean veterans graves and decorate them with flowers.
For the left wing to mock and denigrate this day is totally out of line.
There is no mocking or denigration required to point out how hypocritical economic parasites profit from the lives of those who are lied into fighting wars of aggression.

Someone who has seen what you've seen, and done what you have done, should not be defending Wall $treet and the military indu$trial complex.

I've only been on this forum a short time, but I've noticed that there are some major hang ups here. First, a lot of people like to state opinion as fact with absolutely nothing to back it up, including good, reliable sources and not some guy who sits in his mom's basement wearing a tin foil hat. Second, a lot of people here don't see the big picture. They like to nitpick one fact or event and extrapolate that out to a whole event as if it was the end all answer. Lastly, their is a lot of selfish bastards that all they want is to be able to live comfortably today, and then when they die, they could careless if the world ended the next day. If a policy might look cumbersome in the short-term, but will most likely make the future brighter, they don't give two rat shits about tomorrow if it is going to cause them any kind of discomfort today.

It is no wonder why the United States is so low on the world "happiness" index despite being one of the greatest countries in the world... too many people who only care about themselves and don't care about humanity or the future, just how big their house is, and whether they are going to be able to buy a new car every two years.

I have read War Is A Racket I understand ALL of this. I still won't bash the soldier fighting to put foot on his families table,earn an education and to him defend his country.
I don't think we have to bash the vet to point out how she is being used to maim, murder, and displace millions of innocent human beings. If you are arguing we should celebrate the courage of those who serve, perhaps you should recall Hitler also had heroes?
Nazi Heroes?
Biskupia_Gorka_executions_-_14_-_Barkmann,_Paradies,_Becker,_Klaff,_Steinhoff_(left_to_right).jpg
Ah I had to google search the picture. Those are German Patriots the Communists sentenced to death for keeping enemies of the Reich in their place. I would proudly die for my race.
I thought they were female Nazi concentration camp guards?

The soldiers might have been honorable, that doesn't mean the wars were or their deaths necessary.

Well, then we are honoring the honorable soldiers on Memorial Day. Some wars ARE necessary, anyway. World War 2, Revolutionary War, Civil War, etc.
None of those WERE necessary. Revolutionary War and War for Southern Independence were wars started by tyrants and the patriots fought back. WW2 was not necessary either. Hitler did NOT want war and it was England and France that declared war on Germany. They did so because the Jews pulling the strings behind the pulpit were afraid of Germany going off the international banking system and not being under the control of the Rothschilds any longer. That won't be permitted.

See, you are the reason why this country needs free college education, because obviously you don't know jack shit about history.
You mean the garbage that passes for education in the propaganda factories. Try expanding your horizons. I read more and more everyday and I have learned more on my own with my own resources with the internet and books than I ever did with the prepackaged BULLSHIT the "teachers" force down our throats...hm maybe that's why I never bought into it. My bullshit monitor has always been pretty damn good.

Oh, you believe everything you read on the internet? Nice.
Not very bright are you. No need to answer,the answer is quite obvious you read what you want and ignore the rest..I have no use for such an ignorant fool.

Nazi Heroes?
I thought they were female Nazi concentration camp guards?
Prison Guards who's job it was to guard the enemies of their country. I said that clearly.

Well, then we are honoring the honorable soldiers on Memorial Day. Some wars ARE necessary, anyway. World War 2, Revolutionary War, Civil War, etc.
None of those WERE necessary. Revolutionary War and War for Southern Independence were wars started by tyrants and the patriots fought back. WW2 was not necessary either. Hitler did NOT want war and it was England and France that declared war on Germany. They did so because the Jews pulling the strings behind the pulpit were afraid of Germany going off the international banking system and not being under the control of the Rothschilds any longer. That won't be permitted.

See, you are the reason why this country needs free college education, because obviously you don't know jack shit about history.
You mean the garbage that passes for education in the propaganda factories. Try expanding your horizons. I read more and more everyday and I have learned more on my own with my own resources with the internet and books than I ever did with the prepackaged BULLSHIT the "teachers" force down our throats...hm maybe that's why I never bought into it. My bullshit monitor has always been pretty damn good.

Not very bright are you. No need to answer,the answer is quite obvious you read what you want and ignore the rest..I have no use for such an ignorant fool.

The only ignorance here comes from the one who wants to believe everything his country has done is evil, but decides to stay here and live under the umbrella of its protection.

I've only been on this forum a short time, but I've noticed that there are some major hang ups here. First, a lot of people like to state opinion as fact with absolutely nothing to back it up, including good, reliable sources and not some guy who sits in his mom's basement wearing a tin foil hat. Second, a lot of people here don't see the big picture. They like to nitpick one fact or event and extrapolate that out to a whole event as if it was the end all answer. Lastly, their is a lot of selfish bastards that all they want is to be able to live comfortably today, and then when they die, they could careless if the world ended the next day. If a policy might look cumbersome in the short-term, but will most likely make the future brighter, they don't give two rat shits about tomorrow if it is going to cause them any kind of discomfort today.

It is no wonder why the United States is so low on the world "happiness" index despite being one of the greatest countries in the world... too many people who only care about themselves and don't care about humanity or the future, just how big their house is, and whether they are going to be able to buy a new car every two years.
Our soldiers died fighting for our freedom you said? Watch out that you don't step in the dogma.

And America is a nation of selfish assholes, like Trump, and not honest about admitting it.

Our soldiers died fighting for our freedom you said? Watch out that you don't step in the dogma.

And America is a nation of selfish assholes, like Trump, and not honest about admitting it.

No, America is not all selfish... why do you think there has been such a rising popularity in Bernie Sanders among the young people? They see where this country is headed, they witnessed the crash of 2008, and they don't want to see it happen again.

The only ignorance here comes from the one who wants to believe everything his country has done is evil, but decides to stay here and live under the umbrella of its protection.
Again putting words in my mouth and ASSuming I meant something I didn't say or mean. Ever heard I love my country but loathe my government...yeah....learn it kid.

Again putting words in my mouth and ASSuming I meant something I didn't say or mean. Ever heard I love my country but loathe my government...yeah....learn it kid.

I want to help you out with something, since you don't like the idea of military so much, here is a list of countries with little to no national military forces. Close your eyes and pick one, then don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya!

List of countries without armed forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only regrets... would be no matter where you move, you'll still probably have internet access and the ability to log in here and show your ignorance to the world.

If libs are against any war, they should let the government know how they feel. Our troops are following orders and putting their lives on the line. Whether anyone thinks the war is right or wrong, they should still thank those who sacrificed and save the criticism for the politicians who call the shots.

Too many have Obama's attitude. He expressed sympathy to Japan and indicated that America was wrong to bomb Hiroshima, but didn't express sympathy for the victims of Pearl Harbor. He didn't acknowledge that more lives were saved by ending things quickly. Fighting against things is often warranted, especially when the only alternative is giving in to hostile countries.

Now, you know better.

Would a nation-state dedicated to peace require a Memorial Day holiday?
60d519d7fc0eb811911c8c95839ec939.jpg

America is a warrior state, a serial aggressor, unaccountable for unparalleled high crimes against peace because of public ignorance and indifference.

"Americans are sublimely unaware of their nation’s history. Its so-called war of independence substituted new management for old. Everything changed but stayed the same.

"Civil war had nothing to do with freeing slaves, everything to do with keeping the nation intact, maintaining business as usual.

"Imperial America enslaved Black Africans, exterminated its native people, stole their land and resources, stole half of Mexico, followed by Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, Samoa, Hawaii, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Canal Zone, Puerto Rico and other territories."

Why is it those who write that blank check to their government have no idea who profits from their (ultimate) sacrifice?

The US commitment to perpetual war for endless profit dishonors those who died in imperial wars of aggression waged for conquest and plunder.

Why aren't US ruling class motives memorialized on the last Monday in May instead of hypocritical concern for fallen imperial tools?

After seeing how the Germans treated the Jews, and how badly the Japs treated everybody - sex slaves, prisoners of war on death marches like Bataan and the guys in the prisoner of war camps, and the rape of Nanking, I have no problem knowing who the good guys were during WW2 and which veterans should be honored on memorial day. It's too bad that you and obama think that our side was just as bad as the axis powers.

Last edited:

No, America is not all selfish... why do you think there has been such a rising popularity in Bernie Sanders among the young people? They see where this country is headed, they witnessed the crash of 2008, and they don't want to see it happen again.
The kids I have hope for, not the "adults", and the kids have a lot of dead weight weighing them down, and will have for three more decades.

Last edited:

I want to help you out with something, since you don't like the idea of military so much, here is a list of countries with little to no national military forces. Close your eyes and pick one, then don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya!

List of countries without armed forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only regrets... would be no matter where you move, you'll still probably have internet access and the ability to log in here and show your ignorance to the world.
I love these new members so full of piss and vinegar....its amusing. So hyped up they don't even understand or care what they are babbling about.

Nazi Heroes?

Sooner the better, dude!

Nazi Heroes?

Sooner the better, dude!
Fuck off Jew boy.

Forum List

Back