Memorial Day Hypocrisy

Ah I had to google search the picture. Those are German Patriots the Communists sentenced to death for keeping enemies of the Reich in their place. I would proudly die for my race.
Would that be the human race?
Say George. Is there only ONE kind of dog? Cat? Horse? Chicken? Bird? Duck? Or is your hypocrisy just saved for claiming there is only one race of humans?

Could your dad spot any innocents in this picture?
napalm2n-1-web.jpg

Nope. Just enemy sympathizers. Kill the entire population if it saves a single US Serviceman's life. The entire world's population pales in comparison to the value of the life of a single AMERICAN.
Why not follow international law and avoid wars of aggression?
napalm2n-1-web.jpg

Nope. Just enemy sympathizers. Kill the entire population if it saves a single US Serviceman's life. The entire world's population pales in comparison to the value of the life of a single AMERICAN.

The picture you posted was of Hiroshima. The Japanese attacked us first at Pearl Harbor.

napalm2n-1-web.jpg

napalm2n-1-web.jpg

The picture you posted was of Hiroshima. The Japanese attacked us first at Pearl Harbor.

The picture was Nam
The iconic photo, taken in Trang Bang by AP photographer Nick Ut, shows her at nine years of age running naked on a road after being severely burned on her back by a South Vietnamese napalm attack.[1]

napalm2n-1-web.jpg

napalm2n-1-web.jpg

The picture was Nam

Oops. Nevermind.

Vietnam was a stupid war. 58,000 American soldiers died for, basically, nothing. But WW2 was really a war of good versus evil. And we WERE the good guys then.

Ah I had to google search the picture. Those are German Patriots the Communists sentenced to death for keeping enemies of the Reich in their place. I would proudly die for my race.
Say George. Is there only ONE kind of dog? Cat? Horse? Chicken? Bird? Duck? Or is your hypocrisy just saved for claiming there is only one race of humans?
Is there only one race of humans?
2016-03-30-1459359685-6668396-trumpswithracesunderneath1.jpg

That's a BIG question.

Some lefties claim that a baseball bat to the head of Christian preachers who don't believe in sodomite relationships is the proper way for left wing bigots to express their anger over speech they disagree with but reasonable right wing conservatives acknowledge that left wing bigots have a right to malign the sacred Memorial day observance even if they are anti-American a- holes. USA-USA
What's sacred about Memorial Day?

Vietnam was a stupid war. 58,000 American soldiers died for, basically, nothing. But WW2 was really a war of good versus evil. And we WERE the good guys then.
The question is whether WWII would have ever been necessary if bankers hadn't lied the US into WWI?
Bankers are Behind the Wars

"In the beginning of World War I, Woodrow Wilson had adopted initially a policy of neutrality. But the Morgan Bank, which was the most powerful bank at the time, and which wound up funding over 75 percent of the financing for the allied forces during World War I … pushed Wilson out of neutrality sooner than he might have done, because of their desire to be involved on one side of the war.

"Now, on the other side of that war, for example, was the National City Bank, which, though they worked with Morgan in financing the French and the British, they also didn’t have a problem working with financing some things on the German side, as did Chase …"

That's a BIG question.
Going to answer or act like a jackass?

That's a BIG question.
"In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that 'race' is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists."
http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
I don't know if there is more than one race, or not, but I'm pretty sure the "master race" is a myth.

How about you?

That's a BIG question.
"In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that 'race' is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists."
http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
I don't know if there is more than one race, or not, but I'm pretty sure the "master race" is a myth.

How about you?
Because we believe EVERYTHING the UN says eh? LOL.....mmk then! You go with that. I can find just as many REAL scientists that aren't jews or other assorted anti white trash that tell the truth about race but they are run out of their fields by discussing it etc. You want the truth you wil expand your tiny brain and find it...10 years was long enough trying to help people find some common sense I ain't got the patience for it no longer.

German Patriots they were murdered but were strong women. Martyrs for the cause.

Why are you hijacking this thread for your sick, twisted, racist ideology? We were trying to get the point across that the troops who gave their lives deserve to be honored on Memorial Day!
They were soldiers as well. Fuck off Jew.

No, they weren't.
Yes they were son....now run along the ovens are warm now! :)

What's sacred about Memorial Day?

If you have to ask, even rhetorically, you shouldn't be an American citizen.
Capture.JPGAuH2O.jpg

Separation of church (the sacred) and the state (the military) is about as "American" as it gets. Every war the US has been involved in since 1945 has been about war profits and not national security. Conflating religion with Wall Street is at least disingenuous, at least.
bankers-wars.jpg

Bankers are Behind the Wars

Forum List

Back