Memories Pizza donors will probably be supporting the gay lifestyle...

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
That is... if Memories Pizza wants to own its domain name.

Go ahead. Type:

memoriespizza.com

into your browser.

Too bad everyone knows how much money they've got. If I owned that domain name I would be asking $842,387

Why would you possibly imagine they want a domain name? They have been in business for ten years in a town of 2100 people. Is there even another pizza place in this town?

Why would you possibly imagine they want a domain name?

Their reputation is based on them taking a "stand" against gays. If I go to visit their website and I'm asked to donate TO the gays, I might be a little confused.

They have been in business for ten years in a town of 2100 people.

And they endured $842,387 in financial loss in a matter of days?

I find that hard to believe.

Either way - if they don't buy it, gays will still be profiting off the popularity of the name.

Is there even another pizza place in this town?

Rural towns love their pizza places. I would be surprised if there weren't more than one.

Next nearest pizza place is in Michiana.

It's absolutely stupid to imagine a restaurant in a town of 2100 people that never had a domain name will suddenly be upset that they don't have one.

It's absolutely stupid to imagine a restaurant in a town of 2100 people that never had a domain name will suddenly be upset that they don't have one.

It absolutely stupid to imagine a restaurant in a town of 2100 people could endure nearly $1,000,000 in losses in the matter of a few days, but enough people apparently thought that to come up with 842k for them to cover their non-existent losses.

Their reputation is based on them taking a "stand" against gays. If I go to visit their website and I'm asked to donate TO the gays, I might be a little confused.

Either way - if they don't buy it, gays will still be profiting off the popularity of the name.

Rural towns love their pizza places. I would be surprised if there weren't more than one.
Popularity of the name until the next story. How utterly stupid liberals are.

It absolutely stupid to imagine a restaurant in a town of 2100 people could endure nearly $1,000,000 in losses in the matter of a few days, but enough people apparently thought that to come up with 842k for them to cover their non-existent losses.
Only $25,000 was losses the balance is to piss liberals off. Priceless.

Popularity of the name until the next story. How utterly stupid liberals are.

I like how you talk about liberals as if they are the ones that gave a few hundred K to someone based on a fad donation campaign to cover non-existent financial losses.

Do you any of you morons honestly think Memories Pizza was ever in danger of going out of business? How? Is the entire town of 2100 gay?

They didn't even lose $25,000 you moron, fucks sake you can't seriously be this stupid. They lost ZERO dollars. They were NEVER in danger of going out business. They are very clever fraudsters and honestly - I'm happy for them. They realized they could get a bunch of idiots to send them donations if they made the false claim they would have to close up shop - and it worked. Good for them!

BTW - looks like the right wing has plenty of extra money to throw around. Time to raise taxes.

They didn't even lose $25,000 you moron, fucks sake you can't seriously be this stupid. They lost ZERO dollars. They were NEVER in danger of going out business. They are very clever fraudsters and honestly - I'm happy for them. They realized they could get a bunch of idiots to send them donations if they made the false claim they would have to close up shop - and it worked. Good for them!

BTW - looks like the right wing has plenty of extra money to throw around. Time to raise taxes.

Good. I'm happy for them too.

I can tell how bad you want liberals to be pissed off. Amused, yes..... pissed off, not even a little. This is kind of like you wanted us to be heartbroken about that little midterm election, Again, not a big deal.

I can tell how bad you want liberals to be pissed off. Amused, yes..... pissed off, not even a little. This is kind of like you wanted us to be heartbroken about that little midterm election, Again, not a big deal.
If you keep licking that sore it'll never heal.

Good grief, talk about obsessions

gay gay gay gay gay gay homosexuals, homosexauals, bla bla bla

No, buttholes like yourself. Got all outraged because the owner said they wouldn't cater a gay wedding, which they don't cater for anyone. They serve queers in their restaurant. So you're outrage is based on a problem doesn't exist.

It's a show of support to a family who gays wanted to murder and their business to be burned to the ground....
I guess you didn't pick up on that.

Oh give me a break, no one thinks a little pizza parlor in a little town lost that kind of money.
They probably lost a couple hundred dollars at most. This goes way beyond replacing their losses, it was about supporting a business that was targeted by asshole libs and gays.

Forum List

Back