MEMORY PIZZA reopens and remains true to its opinion

almost free country and everyone has an opinion Moonglow . Free association is best and I'll stay away from certain TYPES of people that I consider to be , uhh , unclean !!

almost free country and everyone has an opinion Moonglow . Free association is best and I'll stay away from certain TYPES of people that I consider to be , uhh , unclean !!
Then you will never be able to shed the light upon them....

aw yeah , but you can trust a good Christian pizza store Moonglow . Heck , they have high standards compared to most pizza stores !!

Being a Christian business owner doesn't mean your business follows higher standards quality or freshness. Where on Earth did you hear that poppycock?

I keep thinking of a bride with pizza all over her gown. Who'd serve pizza at a wedding reception?
Sometimes people have what's known as the "midnight snack"

Brought in late, not the main meal, just food for those that have been dancing it up and having a good time.

I try to only support good Christian businesses when I can MDK , think its my RIGHT in this almost Free country . I just find Christian businesses to be better than the unclean businesses that I run into and quickly exit !! Think that its my decision to decide on where to do business !!

you guys !! Man you keep looking for the bright lining of tyranny ehh OldSchool . Hey , you guys lost this one , made a near millionaire and the girl freely says that she won't cater BOGUS weddings !! [threads getting funny]

It
Cool. I'm glad Indiana now bars them from being able to discriminate against people. :thup:
They are not going to cater your gay wedding.
Cool. But if catering weddings is something that they advertised as a service they would. :thup:
Only if their Constitutional rights are stripped away.

Why do liberals always act as if we are all part of their collective?
Not part of a collective, just followers of the constitution :thup:

you guys !! Man you keep looking for the bright lining of tyranny ehh OldSchool . Hey , you guys lost this one , made a near millionaire and the girl freely says that she won't cater BOGUS weddings !! [threads getting funny]
Lol no we didn't. The law no longer discriminates against gay people. I wish this pizza place the best :thup:

I try to only support good Christian businesses when I can MDK , think its my RIGHT in this almost Free country . I just find Christian businesses to be better than the unclean businesses that I run into and quickly exit !! Think that its my decision to decide on where to do business !!
it sort of sounds like you decide a business is christian after you decide it's clean.

It
Cool. I'm glad Indiana now bars them from being able to discriminate against people. :thup:
Cool. But if catering weddings is something that they advertised as a service they would. :thup:

Wrong. Why do you suppose they have to add those public accommodation laws? Think.

It

Wrong. Why do you suppose they have to add those public accommodation laws? Think.
The founders did an excellent job designing the constitution. They knew future generations would need to establish new rights and protections to adapt to their changing environments. :thup:

Lol no we didn't. The law no longer discriminates against gay people. I wish this pizza place the best :thup:
Actually, they can still discriminate -- it's just that the newly enacted RFRA can't be used if someone want's to sue them for discriminating.

I never said it wasn't your decision or that you didn't have the right to patronize a good Christian business. You are free to support or do business with any establishment you wish. I do think it is silly that you believe Christian businesses have some sort of higher standard of quality or freshness simply b/c of their faith.

That's what makes this whole story funny, a reporter asked a hypothetical question, the owner answers honestly, the intolerant nutters issue death threats and threaten to burn down the pizza parlor, the pizza parlor temporarily shuts down, a bunch of people donate $800,000. The pizza parlor reopens, doesn't change their stand on gay weddings, which never mattered anyway, because they don't cater weddings, and who in their right mind would want pizza at a wedding.

The winner is the reporter, look at her story for asking an irrelevant question. She becomes the station hero and she will get promoted to a larger market for causing a shit storm. She has got be smiling and very happy to have created a story from nothing.

America the land of opportunity.

That's what makes this whole story funny, a reporter asked a hypothetical question, the owner answers honestly, the intolerant nutters issue death threats and threaten to burn down the pizza parlor, the pizza parlor temporarily shuts down, a bunch of people donate $800,000. The pizza parlor reopens, doesn't change their stand on gay weddings, which never mattered anyway, because they don't cater weddings, and who in their right mind would want pizza at a wedding.

The winner is the reporter, look at her story for asking an irrelevant question. She becomes the station hero and she will get promoted to a larger market for causing a shit storm. She has got be smiling and very happy to have created a story from nothing.

America the land of opportunity.
It was probably the most excitement that little town has ever seen.

Forum List

Back