MEMORY PIZZA reopens and remains true to its opinion

Think you are talking about satan or one of his demons OldSchool !!
tumblr_lm35v9sSRq1qhttpto1_r3_1280.jpg

if someone served me pizza at a 'normal' wedding reception I'd just say THANKYOU very much PJunky!!

Someone will try to setup the pizza joint by telling them it is a wedding and just deliver the order.

I wouldn't ever lie , i'd just stick to the truth that we , the pizza store do not cater to bogus weddings due to our religious beliefs !! People come in the store and we serve them but we , the pizza store decides who and what we cater !!

HEARD that ehh Delta ?? I 'HEARD' that the pizza is even more tasty after crushing the lefties and they still won't cater weird weddings that violate their standards .
That's cause they shaved pubs off of ghey people and put it on the pizza...

If I am going to commit the terribly unhealthy deed of consuming pizza... it better be damn good pizza. I could care less about what religious indoctrination the owners have succumbed to.​
I just make my own at home, screw giving my cash to those that I don't trust with freshness and quality....

aw yeah , but you can trust a good Christian pizza store Moonglow . Heck , they have high standards compared to most pizza stores !!

aw yeah , but you can trust a good Christian pizza store Moonglow . Heck , they have high standards compared to most pizza stores !!
No, I worked in too many restaurants to know and food processing plants....Christians have it no better than anyone else...

And here I saw all this crying about their going out of business.
I didn't see any but did you hear about the support and donations? Pretty cool story, pop your head out of your ass and look into it sometime.

I've never seen it......Being a Christians does not make you better than anyone else....sorry...

Forum List

Back