Memphis Drive-By Shooting Caught On Camera During Live Interview

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
There's probably a reason why they aren't releasing the race of the shooter. It's because obviously it would be racist. I mean, how many white people who do this is one of the top most dangerous cities in the country?

It could be that gun crime has escalated to the point at which there's nothing can be done to stop it now.

America's political turmoil generated by Trump's hate rhetoric was always predictable. Note how quickly she turns to praying, for lack of any other solution to the American condition.

Social change is impossible and has been rejected by the American people and that's the reason why the discussion on the culture of war and killing must start now.

Well banning guns and defunding the police certainly won't make it better.
Of course not. Blaming guns and banning them won't help in the least. That's the point I've been trying to make.

It's America's culture of continuous wars that has to be changed.

It could be that gun crime has escalated to the point at which there's nothing can be done to stop it now.

America's political turmoil generated by Trump's hate rhetoric was always predictable. Note how quickly she turns to praying, for lack of any other solution to the American condition.

Social change is impossible and has been rejected by the American people and that's the reason why the discussion on the culture of war and killing must start now.

Of course there are things that can be done about gang violence in America. The fact that guns are being used isn't the critical part, its the fact that there are real dangerous street gangs out there.

President Joseph "Sleepy Joe" Biden needs to take a hint from one of America's most loyal and progressive allies, the Tremendous Republic of El Salvador.

Presidente Bukele built a brand new penitentiary for the gangsters that have terrorized the tremendous El Salvadorian people, and its the wonder of the Western Hemisphere. Has really put a dent in the murder and crime rates have fell dramatically.

Of course there are things that can be done about gang violence in America.

Black parents disciplining their children and making sure that they receive the proper education and get actual jobs that don't include selling drugs would work. I was originally going to say stay in school, but Satan is currently in charge of the public school system.

Of course there are things that can be done about gang violence in America. The fact that guns are being used isn't the critical part, its the fact that there are real dangerous street gangs out there.

President Joseph "Sleepy Joe" Biden needs to take a hint from one of America's most loyal and progressive allies, the Tremendous Republic of El Salvador.

Presidente Bukele built a brand new penitentiary for the gangsters that have terrorized the tremendous El Salvadorian people, and its the wonder of the Western Hemisphere. Has really put a dent in the murder and crime rates have fell dramatically.
You can't compare America because it has already passed the phase of building more prisons.

The phase that follows has to be vigilante justice.

Of course not. Blaming guns and banning them won't help in the least. That's the point I've been trying to make.

It's America's culture of continuous wars that has to be changed.
you think it is perfectly fine to chop the tits off a 14 yr old who thinks she is a boy and you talk culture wars..........insert belly busting laugh

you think it is perfectly fine to chop the tits off a 14 yr old who thinks she is a boy and you talk culture wars..........insert belly busting laugh
In Canada it's not at issue.

This is just another part off what is happening to America. American society is showing signs of moral collapse and you've hit on one of the issues.

I find it all quite repugnant and especially dangerous for the rest of the world. America's war against Russia appears to be the culmination of it all now.

America's Christians could conceivably decide that it's no longer worth saving!

There's probably a reason why they aren't releasing the race of the shooter. It's because obviously it would be racist. I mean, how many white people who do this is one of the top most dangerous cities in the country?

here is how i look at it

if you are a biden supporter and gunned down i would say you voted for it, tough fucking shit elections have consequences

if it is non biden supporter my heart breaks so bad for you and your family

Can'tada has started taking away guns ... tell us how civil liberties are fairing in the our totalitarian neighbors jurisdiction .

Ah, Welcome to Memphis. It is 86 miles away, and I avoid it like the plague.

~~~~~~~
While entirely funded by Maoist Democrats. BLM was funded by $100 million now is claiming insolvency.

~~~~~~~
While entirely funded by Maoist Democrats. BLM was funded by $100 million now is claiming insolvency.

Why bring that to my attention?

Why would I care in the least.

If you're capable of understanding, read my comments on why I favour Trump ending the Biden regime.

BLM? I could care a lick!

here is how i look at it

if you are a biden supporter and gunned down i would say you voted for it, tough fucking shit elections have consequences

if it is non biden supporter my heart breaks so bad for you and your family

Exactly! The majority of black Americans that live in cities where this stuff happens are democrats. They just don't make any sense to me as they're only making the problem worse.

Forum List

Back