Men are trash that's what these idiots think of your husbands, sons, fathers & brothers

View attachment 219372

Another meme showing mostly everybody is on the same train of thinking.
The people that make those memes are idiots like you that will lie and post pictures that are photo shopped or not even a picture of the person.

When I was accused of rape I welcomed an investigation because I was innocent. Kind of weird that Kav didnt want the FBI to investigate.
That's more lies as I have never posted a meme.

No it is not wierd.

If that claim is true there is a difference between welcoming one and asking for one

It doesn't matter what the accustion is, any lawyer will tell you to stay silent. Asking for an investigation proves or helps nothing.

All women who support the Ds.

What is wrong with supporting the Ds. The Rs are not doing so hot, particularly on issues regarding women. Nobody has to be hard left to see this.

The R's have not explained their attacks on women, on LGBTs, on minorities. Get to explaining the actions of the republicans. Or can you in any logical and reasonable manner? Face your fellow Americans.

Your last sentence is your problem. we don't consider your type as fellow Americans

And you are an American? Sorry, baby. Born and raised here. Two American parents. Why would you think that you are an American and I am not? Where does your shit come from? Why should I consider you to be an American?

Then start acting like one instead of a fascist. Only complete fools are buying Ford's and the dems BS....fool

You're the one acting like a fascist. I am acting like an American. I find her credible. Why do you buy everything the republicans tell you? They do not believe in freedom. I do. I don't march in lockstep with a bunch of ill-educated cretins.
So, your fascist treatment of Kavanaugh is okay? I find her not the least bit credible. In fact, her story is so fictitious, I'm betting she is going to get a book deal.

They'll be selling it in the fiction section.

All women who support the Ds.

What is wrong with supporting the Ds. The Rs are not doing so hot, particularly on issues regarding women. Nobody has to be hard left to see this.

The R's have not explained their attacks on women, on LGBTs, on minorities. Get to explaining the actions of the republicans. Or can you in any logical and reasonable manner? Face your fellow Americans.

Your last sentence is your problem. we don't consider your type as fellow Americans

And you are an American? Sorry, baby. Born and raised here. Two American parents. Why would you think that you are an American and I am not? Where does your shit come from? Why should I consider you to be an American?

Then start acting like one instead of a fascist. Only complete fools are buying Ford's and the dems BS....fool

You're the one acting like a fascist. I am acting like an American. I find her credible. Why do you buy everything the republicans tell you? They do not believe in freedom. I do. I don't march in lockstep with a bunch of ill-educated cretins.

In America you don't destroy someone over fact less allegations. Of course you find her credible you're a mindless sheep who was told to.

You're a total waste of time. Another loon w/o a clue

So many women out there man haters.....

Watch in the coming days if you are in a pizza joint or on like at a deli and people are chatting about the hearing. Take a gander at the woman if she is slamming Kavanaugh.....very likely the woman is a bulldog. Probably a feminist bulldog at that. The more attractive the woman, the more likely shes supporting Kavanaugh. Women know women.....they took one look at Ford and it all made sense.

C'mon now.....you take one look at Ford....holy fuck....she looks like 70 years old on a good day! Youd be miserable too!!:113:

Last edited:
I'd say it's a pretty good indicator.
`
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence - The poster asserts an "Argument from ignorance" in which a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option.

`

Without evidence, the accusation is impossible to prove or disprove. The highly charged political climate and the timing of the accusations being released now, more than 30 years later lends credence to the idea that it is nothing more than a political hit job.

Without evidence, the accusation is impossible to prove or disprove. The highly charged political climate and the timing of the accusations being released now, more than 30 years later lends credence to the idea that it is nothing more than a political hit job.
`
I wonder the same thing when there are people accusing priests of something that happened 30 or 40 years ago (no evidence) and everyone takes them at their word.

`
I wonder the same thing when there are people accusing priests of something that happened 30 or 40 years ago (no evidence) and everyone takes them at their word.

Agreed. There's probably some truth to the priest abuse and Canada's Indigenous school system scandals but I think it's been blown way out of proportion by people with an axe to grind and/or who just want their 15 minutes of fame.

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.

I hope to god this backfires on the democrats big time at the midterms.
I will be voting all republicans, and my son will too. He is more liberal since he is young, but what the democrats did last week turned him over. Thank you liberals, and i believe you turned million over to the right last week.

When 14 and 15 year old children recognize what's going on it speaks volumes

15 year olds could probably run Congress better than the petulant children in it now.
Gets to Third Base on Two Throwing Errors and Thinks He Hits a Triple

In order to get accepted by those born into power, class climbers have to sacrifice growing up or they'll never rise up the ladder. They are easily ordered around by the spoiled and bossy Preppy politicians. Pelosi's Daddy was Mayor of Baltimore; that's the only reason she's not some skank waitress.

Last edited:
Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.

I hope to god this backfires on the democrats big time at the midterms.
I will be voting all republicans, and my son will too. He is more liberal since he is young, but what the democrats did last week turned him over. Thank you liberals, and i believe you turned million over to the right last week.

When 14 and 15 year old children recognize what's going on it speaks volumes

15 year olds could probably run Congress better than the petulant children in it now.
Gets to Third Base on Two Throwing Errors and Thinks He Hits a Triple

In order to get accepted by those born into power, class climbers have to sacrifice growing up or they'll never rise up the ladder. They are easily ordered around by the spoiled and bossy Preppy politicians. Pelosi's Daddy was Mayor of Baltimore; that's the only reason she's not some skank waitress.

Who the hell still uses the term "preppy"? Someone dropped out of society in the 80s or something?

I do know that recovered memory therapy done by a therapist with hypnosis training is in admissible in court in MD, NY and NC. Recovered memory therapy without the possibility of hypnosis depends a lot on the jurisdiction. If there is corroborating evidence can be admissible. If recovery of memory does not involve a therapist in some cases, in some jurisdictions it can even restart the statute of limitations because the accusation and crime can be treated as the starting when the memory is recovered.

Forum List

Back