Men are trash that's what these idiots think of your husbands, sons, fathers & brothers

Kav didn’t rape her. Is that what you are referring to? Or do you think all white people are rapists? Please elaborate.
Kav tried his best to rape Ford and there are others he raped that may come out. No wonder he didnt want an FBI investigation.

If only you could prove that....or the lying bitch. But nope

The lying bitch in these circumstances probably is kavanaugh. Remember roy moore and his lies? These guys do these things. Then they lie if asked about it.

Roy Moore was recent this took place 36 yrs ago. False equivalency

People came out against roy moore for things that occurred decades ago.

Why do you want to protect people who sexually assault others? Are victims supposed to remain silent so that these criminals can have careers?
ellisonn.jpg

Kav tried his best to rape Ford and there are others he raped that may come out. No wonder he didnt want an FBI investigation.

If only you could prove that....or the lying bitch. But nope

The lying bitch in these circumstances probably is kavanaugh. Remember roy moore and his lies? These guys do these things. Then they lie if asked about it.

Roy Moore was recent this took place 36 yrs ago. False equivalency

People came out against roy moore for things that occurred decades ago.

Why do you want to protect people who sexually assault others? Are victims supposed to remain silent so that these criminals can have careers?
ellisonn.jpg

It likely will

Leftist American women seem to have painted themselves into a corner when it comes to their future action

Who is a leftist American woman?

All women who support the Ds.

What is wrong with supporting the Ds. The Rs are not doing so hot, particularly on issues regarding women. Nobody has to be hard left to see this.

The R's have not explained their attacks on women, on LGBTs, on minorities. Get to explaining the actions of the republicans. Or can you in any logical and reasonable manner? Face your fellow Americans.

Well the original big lie party was founded by genocide Jackson and American is my race as in you are presumably Afro-Eurasian

Leftist American women seem to have painted themselves into a corner when it comes to their future action

What is wrong with supporting the Ds. The Rs are not doing so hot, particularly on issues regarding women. Nobody has to be hard left to see this.

The R's have not explained their attacks on women, on LGBTs, on minorities. Get to explaining the actions of the republicans. Or can you in any logical and reasonable manner? Face your fellow Americans.

Your last sentence is your problem. we don't consider your type as fellow Americans

Flirting has never been sexual harassment. Women absolutely love flirting. You just dont know the difference because you are developmentally delayed in that department.

She accused him of whistling at her, grabbing her by the wrist and saying inappropriate things, only to recant decades later after the kid was dead.

Flirting has never been sexual harassment. Women absolutely love flirting. You just dont know the difference because you are developmentally delayed in that department.

She accused him of whistling at her, grabbing her by the wrist and saying inappropriate things, only to recant decades later after the kid was dead.
Yeah I know. Whats your point?

Your last sentence is your problem. we don't consider your type as fellow Americans

And you are an American? Sorry, baby. Born and raised here. Two American parents. Why would you think that you are an American and I am not? Where does your shit come from? Why should I consider you to be an American?

The point is that she was lying. But according to the left women have apparently lost the ability to tell lies especially when it comes to so-called harassment. We absolutely must take them at their word, despite lack of evidence.

The point is that she was lying. But according to the left women have apparently lost the ability to tell lies especially when it comes to so-called harassment. We absolutely must take them at their word, despite lack of evidence.
People lie all the time. What does that have to do with comparing what happened to Emmett Till to what Kav is going through?

People lie all the time. What does that have to do with comparing what happened to Emmett Till to what Kav is going through?

Hmm what could a false accusation possibly have to do with brett kavanaugh?

Nothing. Who told there was a false accusation against Kav?

How do you know that she is lying and he is not?

Nothing. Who told there was a false accusation against Kav?
Ford's own witnesses.

For reasons that have been stated a million fucking times. Lack of evidence. Three decades after the event supposedly transpired she pops up at a convenient moment just in time for the midterm elections.

And you are an American? Sorry, baby. Born and raised here. Two American parents. Why would you think that you are an American and I am not? Where does your shit come from? Why should I consider you to be an American?

Then start acting like one instead of a fascist. Only complete fools are buying Ford's and the dems BS....fool

He doesnt. He just wants a sexual predator on the SC.

For reasons that have been stated a million fucking times. Lack of evidence. Three decades after the event supposedly transpired she pops up at a convenient moment just in time for the midterm elections.
You idiot. Lack of evidence doesnt mean she is lying.

Forum List

Back