Men are trash that's what these idiots think of your husbands, sons, fathers & brothers

She accused him of whistling at her, grabbing her by the wrist and saying inappropriate things, only to recant decades later after the kid was dead.
Yeah I know. Whats your point?

The point is that she was lying. But according to the left women have apparently lost the ability to tell lies especially when it comes to so-called harassment. We absolutely must take them at their word, despite lack of evidence.

How do you know that she is lying and he is not?

For reasons that have been stated a million fucking times. Lack of evidence. Three decades after the event supposedly transpired she pops up at a convenient moment just in time for the midterm elections.
You idiot. Lack of evidence doesnt mean she is lying.

I'd say it's a pretty good indicator.

The point is that she was lying. But according to the left women have apparently lost the ability to tell lies especially when it comes to so-called harassment. We absolutely must take them at their word, despite lack of evidence.

For reasons that have been stated a million fucking times. Lack of evidence. Three decades after the event supposedly transpired she pops up at a convenient moment just in time for the midterm elections.

No court in the world would convict Kavanaugh based on what she's said.

Not a one

Not a one
He is not in a court. He is trying to be a SC justice. All that has to be proven is that he is a liar which has already been done. Now its time to see if the repubs want a liar as a SC justice.

Not a one
He is not in a court. He is trying to be a SC justice. All that has to be proven is that he is a liar which has already been done. Now its time to see if the repubs want a liar as a SC justice.
How was it proven, her witnesses who refuted her testimony? haha I guess that's what we can expect from a white Jew who pretends to be black on an internet message board.

Not a one
How was it proven, her witnesses who refuted her testimony? haha I guess that's what we can expect from a white Jew who pretends to be black on an internet message board.
Easy. He lied about his drinking habits. If he lied about such a small thing he is not fit to be on the SC. No one knows what else he has lied about.

Not a one
Easy. He lied about his drinking habits. If he lied about such a small thing he is not fit to be on the SC. No one knows what else he has lied about.
His calendar is the blue dress, Dave.

But if a WOMAN ever accuses them of wrongdoing, you absolutely must believe what she says is true.

You know that it has been difficult for female people to report sexual assault. And yes, I was sexually assaulted.

Why can't you guys get off of lying about it? You do it and then you lie.

Of course a rapist would lie about it. But that doesn't change the fact that you need PROOF before convicting someone.

A Senate hearing room is not a court of law.

So that makes it ok to create a media frenzy over mere accusations with zero evidence?

They are far more than accusations to ...

You don’t know that.

Not a one

Another one goes over your head

Sit down, blabber mouth

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.
Some are just willing to ignore rapists

As long as they can fill a SCOTUS seat

Hmmm? Leftards rallied around a known sexual predator that was Bill"drop trou" and they rallied around a presidential candidate that used everything at her disposal to intimidate those that would speak out against Bill "drop trou". I find it HILARIOUS that someone like you would declare that someone thirty six years after an alleged incident is 100 percent credible (that is also an "anti-Trumper") and that conservatives would shelter a "rapist".......the jokes practically write themselves.

P.S I preface this by saying that I am not a fan of Jesuit schooled Brett Kavanaugh...I am not a fan of any Jesuit schooled "anyone" in places of power but this railroading of someone and his family has been absolutely sickening to witness.

Kav didn’t rape her. Is that what you are referring to? Or do you think all white people are rapists? Please elaborate.
Kav tried his best to rape Ford and there are others he raped that may come out. No wonder he didnt want an FBI investigation.

If only you could prove that....or the lying bitch. But nope

The lying bitch in these circumstances probably is kavanaugh. Remember roy moore and his lies? These guys do these things. Then they lie if asked about it.

Roy Moore was recent this took place 36 yrs ago. False equivalency

People came out against roy moore for things that occurred decades ago.

Why do you want to protect people who sexually assault others? Are victims supposed to remain silent so that these criminals can have careers?

What proof does she have?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????????????????????????????

If the FBI finds nothing do you promise to never post on these boards again?

This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the same type of people who make rape claims when it did not happen.
These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

The feminazis have destroyed everything normal for the boys of our futures.

payback is coming for you in spades and you all don't even see it coming yet.
One wonders what those same individuals think of their own grandfathers, fathers and brothers and how do they treat them? Are they as insulting to them as well?

This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the same type of people who make rape claims when it did not happen.
These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

The feminazis have destroyed everything normal for the boys of our futures.

payback is coming for you in spades and you all don't even see it coming yet.
One wonders what those same individuals think of their own grandfathers, fathers and brothers and how do they treat them? Are they as insulting to them as well?

There is a war on men plain and simple.

upload_2018-9-30_3-19-54.png
/

All these white boys whining about how everyone hates them. Its pathetic. Stop raping women and then being surprised when that woman shows up at the most inopportune time and fucks your world up.

Kav didn’t rape her. Is that what you are referring to? Or do you think all white people are rapists? Please elaborate.
Kav tried his best to rape Ford and there are others he raped that may come out. No wonder he didnt want an FBI investigation.
Bald faced lie

But if a WOMAN ever accuses them of wrongdoing, you absolutely must believe what she says is true.

You know that it has been difficult for female people to report sexual assault. And yes, I was sexually assaulted.

Why can't you guys get off of lying about it? You do it and then you lie.

Of course a rapist would lie about it. But that doesn't change the fact that you need PROOF before convicting someone.

A Senate hearing room is not a court of law.

So that makes it ok to create a media frenzy over mere accusations with zero evidence?

They are far more than accusations to Dr Ford. Rarely is there evidence of a sexual assault.
Nothing but accusations.
Often people lie about assault

View attachment 219372

Another meme showing mostly everybody is on the same train of thinking.
The people that make those memes are idiots like you that will lie and post pictures that are photo shopped or not even a picture of the person.

When I was accused of rape I welcomed an investigation because I was innocent. Kind of weird that Kav didnt want the FBI to investigate.

Bill Cosby was convicted and there was no forensic evidence. Just a lot of women. Like with Trump.

Who is a leftist American woman?

All women who support the Ds.

What is wrong with supporting the Ds. The Rs are not doing so hot, particularly on issues regarding women. Nobody has to be hard left to see this.

The R's have not explained their attacks on women, on LGBTs, on minorities. Get to explaining the actions of the republicans. Or can you in any logical and reasonable manner? Face your fellow Americans.

Your last sentence is your problem. we don't consider your type as fellow Americans

And you are an American? Sorry, baby. Born and raised here. Two American parents. Why would you think that you are an American and I am not? Where does your shit come from? Why should I consider you to be an American?

Then start acting like one instead of a fascist. Only complete fools are buying Ford's and the dems BS....fool

You're the one acting like a fascist. I am acting like an American. I find her credible. Why do you buy everything the republicans tell you? They do not believe in freedom. I do. I don't march in lockstep with a bunch of ill-educated cretins.

`
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence - The poster asserts an "Argument from ignorance" in which a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option.

`

Forum List

Back