Men don't pay child support for dead babies

Well, it's not a kid yet. It's a fetus.

And yes, it depends on how you see a fetus.

It depends on how you see life, how you consider the "I", the consciousness of a person etc.

There are many arguments for this. But for me it's better to bring kids into this world to have a GOOD LIFE, rather than force people to have kids with no abortion, only for those kids to suffer horrendously in this life.
That wasn't the issue I intended to address. It was the political expression that abortion frees men from the bondage of child support. While women pay a price, men pay nothing. Even better if the entire cost is shifted to the public.

You propose something novel. If a child cannot have A GOOD LIFE, judged by whom? The child should be killed. Yet, I suspect you would allow children born, to suffer bad, cruel and painful lives, if there should be an afterbirth misfortune. Why? Are they not as worthy of death?

We are all part of society that pushed all of the "Free love". Sex became normal with a lot less women virgins before they got married. Teenage girls are sexually active at high rates and have for decades. And there are many children from them with no father figures and if in the inner city no one is looking for the male who impregnated any of the young women. The costs are incredible. If the government stopped paying for all of it the problem would drop 80/90%. It's the problems for the children who are born that we would see screaming from people who demand that they are paid for with checks and benefits. One million abortions' a year and all the children that also come with the free love.

Right. We never had orphanages before the 60's.

If a woman can choose to murder a baby then men should be able to choose to not pay for the baby.

Women get "my body my choice"

Men should get "my money my choice"

That's fair.

she got abortion,,

and if hes going to have equality then he should be able to say dont kill it and he will take care of it if she doesnt want too,,
She got an abortion. The man doesn't even have to do that. He doesn't waste his time going to get an abortion or getting one then going home. He doesn't pay for it. It doesn't even hurt him.

She got an abortion. The man doesn't even have to do that. He doesn't waste his time going to get an abortion or getting one then going home. He doesn't pay for it. It doesn't even hurt him.
when me and my first wife had our first child killed I payed for it and went with her to get it done and even asked to be in the room while it was being done and then spent the next 48 hrs with her,,

once our second child was born I realized what we did and regret it everyday cause I would have three children not two,,

sadly she still supports abortion even though she knows its her child she is killing,,

If a woman can choose to murder a baby then men should be able to choose to not pay for the baby.

Women get "my body my choice"

Men should get "my money my choice"

That's fair.
Or, since the baby still needs grown humans to survive post-birth, the man should be able to kill the baby as his choice of post-birth abortion.
Not that I’m for that but it would be equal to women choosing abortion.

Forum List

Back