Men dressing like toddlers in movie "It Stops With Us."

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I officially announce my departure with the men's fashion industry. I saw a movie where men were wearing onesie's, a kind of pajamas once reserved for babies and toddlers. They were colorful, one man had drawings of comic book character.

I'm appalled if men are really dressing like this in public. It's bad enough men are no longer wearing suits and ties, but fashion has devolved the same way our society has devolved. People don't even bother to take off their pajamas when they go outdoors.

I officially announce my departure with the men's fashion industry. I saw a movie where men were wearing onesie's, a kind of pajamas once reserved for babies and toddlers. They were colorful, one man had drawings of comic book character.

I'm appalled if men are really dressing like this in public. It's bad enough men are no longer wearing suits and ties, but fashion has devolved the same way our society has devolved. People don't even bother to take off their pajamas when they go outdoors.
Some modern fashion wouldn’t even qualify as Halloween costumes.

What's it to you, Karen?

1728677432568.gif

To me, if that is what they want to wear at night, I can understand wanting to be warm and comfortable, but if they go out in public dressed in such a way, I can only think of one reason why they would go that far. They are "crying" for attention. My only question is, if they don't get whatever attention it is that they are looking for, will they throw a temper tantrum and suck their thumbs and a binky next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Grown men can dress like the Easter Bunny for all I care and normal people have a 1st Amendment right to laugh at them. For some reason liberal society protects grown men who dress as women and try to groom young kids into a deviate lifestyle and condemns normal people who laugh at them.

Forum List

Back