CDZ Men Have Made Life Way To Easy

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Men have made life way to easy for women today, women are acting like they could now run the world by themselves and don't care or need men anymore.

I wonder were this all heading?

• Banned
Liberals have been trying to make men into women and women into men for along time now

Men have made life way to easy for women today, women are acting like they could now run the world by themselves and don't care or need men anymore.

Women will rule the world. Get over it. Time we put men in their place, they are our equal , not our superiors.

• Banned
Women will rule the world. Get over it. Time we put men in their place, they are our equal , not our superiors.
You couldn't even build your own homes, toots

rule the world men built. because its so easy.
Lets see you get up on that skyscraper and weld the antenna. Or lay 10K sq ft of concrete.
Women cant physically do what men do. Sure there are a few, but not enough to keep the world going.
We would still be there having your back, keeping your ass from eating the apple.

You couldn't even build your own homes, toots
leaf-shelter-w-person.jpg

Lets see you get up on that skyscraper and weld the antenna. Or lay 10K sq ft of concrete.
Women cant physically do what men do. Sure there are a few, but not enough to keep the world going.
We would still be there having your back, keeping your ass from eating the apple.

We'll continue to use men for the grunt work.

I would love to see women maintain Americas power system

You cant build. You play with what men built.
We keep a roof over your head.
Without us, you wouldnt have a roof.
You are welcome.

thats one of the reasons that i say that i am happy to be older . As far as women , well Englands Thatcher and Israels Golda Meir , both before my time where supposed to be good . Course with both of them they were both said to be kickazz women . Generally i find 'kickazz' , patriotic women to have similar thinking to normal conservative American men .

thats one of the reasons that i say that i am happy to be older . As far as women , well Englands Thatcher and Israels Golda Meir , both before my time where supposed to be good . Course with both of them they were both said to be kickazz women . Generally i find 'kickazz' , patriotic women to have similar thinking to normal conservative American men .
Golda was a soldier when uniforms didn’t protect you as well as they do today.

its even in the area of exploration , how many female explorers have there been though recorded history ?? Seems to me that men explored and the women salted and preserved the pork and cod , made sandwiches [so to speak] for the MENS expeditions .

How about all women police and fire departments

Real men ain't going to put up with your new bullshit

We will see, real women are not going to put up with mens bs. Those days of making the bacon, bringing it home, and frying it up has got old.
---------------------------------------------------------- some of the things i look forward to is seeing American feminazis in 'burkhas' while in public , aprons or lingerie while at home and providing their keepers with satisfaction and good cooking :afro: Penny .

And women are getting more and more obese too

Life is to easy for them

Forum List

Back