Men in women's bathrooms

In each case of the individual RePugs I cited, the Cons circled their wagons to defend the
Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You'll be off running again now ...

You do not answer the questions put to you because your a coward.

I asked the question, moron. Seawytch ran away and hid again

I've noticed the liberals on here do that a lot, they hound you with questions that you answer while asking them questions that they never answer, then when you finally say "okay I'm not answering any more questions until you start answering some of mine" they get pissed and accuse you of being a coward. LOL
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

You are a coward. You refuse to answer questions put to you. Rather than answer her questions, you offer up insults and name calling.

You have no problem demanding answers from Progressives, but when you are asked to provide answers, you run away like the yellow belly, belly crawling, slime sucking coward you are.

In each case of the individual RePugs I cited, the Cons circled their wagons to defend the
Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

I've noticed the liberals on here do that a lot, they hound you with questions that you answer while asking them questions that they never answer, then when you finally say "okay I'm not answering any more questions until you start answering some of mine" they get pissed and accuse you of being a coward. LOL
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

You are a coward. You refuse to answer questions put to you. Rather than answer her questions, you offer up insults and name calling.

You have no problem demanding answers from Progressives, but when you are asked to provide answers, you run away like the yellow belly, belly crawling, slime sucking coward you are.

BAHAHAHAHA did you really just accuse said poster of doing nothing but insulting and name calling then resort to nothing but name calling and insults?

But knows the difference between a man and a woman.

So light years ahead of you
Morons.

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind
What's a pedifile? is that like a manicure for your toenails?

Oh my god, what an epic failure on your part.

A Pedophile is an individual (more often as not a Male) who sexually attracted to and achieves sexual gratification from the unlawful, immoral and illegal sexual contact with underage minor children.

I know you were trying to be funny, but you failed.

Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

No, cutting your dick off is a solution in search of a problem.

It won't make a man a woman

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

All they are are surgically altered males.

I'd post a picture of a dead horse, but idiotWytch would beat it.
So what?? grandmas arent having periods or getting pregnant anymore. if you don't understand what GID is then I don't expect you to get it. I support the trans movement but I still struggle to understand it... It's not an easy issue. I also struggle to understand how a guy can like a guy, but just because that's not how I see the world doesn't mean we need to make life harder for those that do. Get over yourself

BAHAHAHAHA did you really just accuse said poster of doing nothing but insulting and name calling then resort to nothing but name calling and insults?

Oh, you mean only ConJobs, NeoNuts, RePugs and TeaHadists can hurl insults and use name calling?

..Oh dear.....Oh My.....Oh why should I give a shit about what your think?

I've answered every question dumbshit

How many, exact number of those arrested, Transexuals have sexually assaulted another person while using Public Facilities?

You ignore the immoral of RepubliKlans and pass a law for something that does not happen.

How many, exact number of those arrested, Transexuals have sexually assaulted another person while using Public Facilities?

You ignore the immoral of RepubliKlans and pass a law for something that does not happen.
Dude, what are you talking about? Think you had too much coffee

Oh, you mean only ConJobs, NeoNuts, RePugs and TeaHadists can hurl insults and use name calling?

..Oh dear.....Oh My.....Oh why should I give a shit about what your think?

I don't give a shit if you call names. I find it hysterical that you so blatantly outed yourself as a hypocrite though.

You're probably a little light in the loafers too boot.

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

So what?? grandmas arent having periods or getting pregnant anymore. if you don't understand what GID is then I don't expect you to get it. I support the trans movement but I still struggle to understand it... It's not an easy issue. I also struggle to understand how a guy can like a guy, but just because that's not how I see the world doesn't mean we need to make life harder for those that do. Get over yourself

Grandma got to be a grandma by having periods, getting pregnant, enduring childbirth and going through menopause.

It's a large part of being a woman.

Fake tits on a mans chest had zip to do with womanhood.

You all look like a bunch of sexist freaks in on this............

And I for one love watching the lefts disrespect for women surface.

Proceed

Is it a man?
Is it a woman?
Is it a heshe?
Attn: All men (real men) -
Stand guard over your women and children at or near all public restrooms! Always be aware of these sick perverts. Use the bathroom at home before leaving. And for God's sake, keep your kids out of Target.

Grandma got to be a grandma by having periods, getting pregnant, enduring childbirth and going through menopause.

Proceed
Haha, nice try at a pivot... Look up Gender Identity Disorder... Read some stories, watch some videos. See what children go through. Google "trans children"... educate yourself so you can speak more intelligently. If you want to be taken seriously then you should really try and understand all sides of the argument.

Is it a man?
Is it a woman?
Is it a heshe?
Stand guard over your women and children at or near all public restrooms! Always be aware of these sick perverts. Use the bathroom at home before leaving. And for God's sake, keep your kids out of Target.
Same language used to be used about gay people... Do You still think that is a choice? Still think we should isolate and discriminate against gays?

Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind
What's a pedifile? is that like a manicure for your toenails?

Oh my god, what an epic failure on your part.

A Pedophile is an individual (more often as not a Male) who sexually attracted to and achieves sexual gratification from the unlawful, immoral and illegal sexual contact with underage minor children.

I know you were trying to be funny, but you failed.
I know what a paedophile is. I was asking what a pedifile is? Is it a manicure of the toes? Lol.

Is it a man?
Is it a woman?
Is it a heshe?
Same language used to be used about gay people... Do You still think that is a choice? Still think we should isolate and discriminate against gays?
Yep. I don't like them sick fucks either.

Proceed
Haha, nice try at a pivot... Look up Gender Identity Disorder... Read some stories, watch some videos. See what children go through. Google "trans children"... educate yourself so you can speak more intelligently. If you want to be taken seriously then you should really try and understand all sides of the argument.

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

Some you asswipes parade out can't even fucking read or tie their own fucking shoes, yet they can somehow tell they were born in the wrong body?

Damn, I swear if someone wrote a fucking book saying the well adjusted adult wore suicide belts, you'd be all Allah Akbar and shit.

Go forth my child and get a fucking life.

You're embarrasing us TRUE PROGRESSIVES!

Is it a man?
Is it a woman?
Is it a heshe?
Yep. I don't like them sick fucks either.
There ya go... Cross your name off the credibility list. At least you're honest about it

Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man

Proceed

They'll never understand until it touches their lives in a more personal way...and I'd never wish that on a trans kid.

Forum List

Back