Men in women's bathrooms

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You'll be off running again now ...

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man
That video is fake

so is this entire debate

Let Target, or whomever, do whatever the fuck they want with THEIR restrooms. If you don't like their policy, whichever way it is, go pee elsewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

No, cutting your dick off is a solution in search of a problem.

It won't make a man a woman

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

All they are are surgically altered males.

I'd post a picture of a dead horse, but idiotWytch would beat it.
So what?? grandmas arent having periods or getting pregnant anymore. if you don't understand what GID is then I don't expect you to get it. I support the trans movement but I still struggle to understand it... It's not an easy issue. I also struggle to understand how a guy can like a guy, but just because that's not how I see the world doesn't mean we need to make life harder for those that do. Get over yourself

Grandma got to be a grandma by having periods, getting pregnant, enduring childbirth and going through menopause.

It's a large part of being a woman.

Fake tits on a mans chest had zip to do with womanhood.

You all look like a bunch of sexist freaks in on this............

And I for one love watching the lefts disrespect for women surface.

Proceed
Haha, nice try at a pivot... Look up Gender Identity Disorder... Read some stories, watch some videos. See what children go through. Google "trans children"... educate yourself so you can speak more intelligently. If you want to be taken seriously then you should really try and understand all sides of the argument.

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

Some you asswipes parade out can't even fucking read or tie their own fucking shoes, yet they can somehow tell they were born in the wrong body?

Damn, I swear if someone wrote a fucking book saying the well adjusted adult wore suicide belts, you'd be all Allah Akbar and shit.

Go forth my child and get a fucking life.

You're embarrasing us TRUE PROGRESSIVES!
I am thinking about children, thats the driving force in my position on this issue. As I mentioned before, take a few minutes and educate yourself. These children grow up confused, scared, bullied, isolated, estranged and discriminated against... a large percentage end up taking their own lives... This movement is trying to help them... Not support some fictitious cross dressing perverts.

This child was a boy born in a girls body:
upload_2016-5-4_10-40-43.png

This child is a girl born in a boys body:
upload_2016-5-4_10-41-59.png

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

So what?? grandmas arent having periods or getting pregnant anymore. if you don't understand what GID is then I don't expect you to get it. I support the trans movement but I still struggle to understand it... It's not an easy issue. I also struggle to understand how a guy can like a guy, but just because that's not how I see the world doesn't mean we need to make life harder for those that do. Get over yourself

Grandma got to be a grandma by having periods, getting pregnant, enduring childbirth and going through menopause.

Proceed
Haha, nice try at a pivot... Look up Gender Identity Disorder... Read some stories, watch some videos. See what children go through. Google "trans children"... educate yourself so you can speak more intelligently. If you want to be taken seriously then you should really try and understand all sides of the argument.

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

Some you asswipes parade out can't even fucking read or tie their own fucking shoes, yet they can somehow tell they were born in the wrong body?

Damn, I swear if someone wrote a fucking book saying the well adjusted adult wore suicide belts, you'd be all Allah Akbar and shit.

I am thinking about children, thats the driving force in my position on this issue. As I mentioned before, take a few minutes and educate yourself. These children grow up confused, scared, bullied, isolated, estranged and discriminated against... a large percentage end up taking their own lives... This movement is trying to help them... Not support some fictitious cross dressing perverts.

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

And you seriously can't figure out why?

Damn!

Proceed

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779
That is a very special kind of stupid. A girl cannot be born in a boy's body. A boy cannot be born in a girl's body. It's just a simple medical fact. You are clearly really confused (as much as these children - though at least they have an excuse). Please allow me to clarify for you....

This child suffers from a severe mental illness. Instead of getting the child the healthcare they so desperately need, idiot liberals attempt to exploit the poor child and cheer the child on to mutilate themselves for the liberal cause:
View attachment 73778

This child also suffers from a severe mental illness. Instead of getting the child the healthcare they so desperately need, idiot liberals attempt to exploit the poor child and cheer the child on to mutilate themselves for the liberal cause:
View attachment 73779[/QUOTE]

‘Have We Lost Our Minds?’
She Wished She Had Been Born a Boy. Now, She’s Taking Aim at What She Calls the "Psychopathic Motives of Gender Activism"

“Do we honestly think transgender laws and restrooms will compensate for the deafening cry to be noticed / cared about / loved / and dare I say it? To know God and gain an understanding of why any of us are here in the first place?” Vivio wrote. “If you are someone struggling with gender issues I will pray for you — I will be your friend — I will help you all I can.”

In a nutshell - nobody knows how to exploit children (sexually, financially, politically, etc.) like liberals.

‘Have We Lost Our Minds?’: She Wished She Had Been Born a Boy. Now, She’s Taking Aim at What She Calls the ‘Psychopathic Motives of Gender Activism.’

Proceed

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

Proceed

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779
That is a very special kind of stupid. A girl cannot be born in a boy's body. A boy cannot be born in a girl's body. It's just a simple medical fact. You are clearly really confused (as much as these children - though at least they have an excuse). Please allow me to clarify for you....

This child suffers from a severe mental illness. Instead of getting the child the healthcare they so desperately need, idiot liberals attempt to exploit the poor child and cheer the child on to mutilate themselves for the liberal cause:
View attachment 73778

This child also suffers from a severe mental illness. Instead of getting the child the healthcare they so desperately need, idiot liberals attempt to exploit the poor child and cheer the child on to mutilate themselves for the liberal cause:
View attachment 73779
So is it your opinion that gay people are suffering from a mental illness? Something we should send them to doctors to get fixed?

They'll never understand until it touches their lives in a more personal way...and I'd never wish that on a trans kid.

Indeed, that is why you pervert-rights activists are about to hit a wall.

Decent people were willing to put up with a great deal of your perversion and madness, as long as we thought we didn't have to be touched by it.

But now, you freaks want punish bakers and other merchants for refusing to participate in celebrations of your sickness, and you demand that we be OK with letting creepy male perverts follow our wives, daughters, sisters,and other female loved ones into restrooms and locker rooms.

You perverts have pushed to the point where decent people cannot longer ignorantly believe we can let you be, and not be affected by the fallout from your wickedness.

A generation ago, you cried “Don't force your morality on me!”, and foolishly, we gave in. Now, you happily use the force of government to force your immorality on everyone else. What is coming back on you, you freaks brought upon yourselves.

Proceed

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

It is a parents job to help a child accept what THEY ARE.

A male child will never be a female adult.

If the child's parents can't provide that. The child needs removed from that home so that the parents don't harm them further. PERIOD

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

If the child's parents can't provide that. The child needs removed from that home so that the parents don't harm them further. PERIOD
Again man, educate yourself, you have no clue what trans people go through, so you sound pretty ignorant with your arguments... Would you also say that it is a parents job to teach their children that they have to love members of the opposite sex, therefore gay children should be removed from their homes?

Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

Again man, educate yourself, you have no clue what trans people go through, so you sound pretty ignorant with your arguments... Would you also say that it is a parents job to teach their children that they have to love members of the opposite sex, therefore gay children should be removed from their homes?

Honestly, I believe trans people are simply pawns in this little game.

If anyone truly believes they can have a couple of surgeries and be accepted as something THEY CAN NEVER BE, they seriously have very deep problems.

They likely would be less severe if they had guidance instead of enabling.

Again man, educate yourself, you have no clue what trans people go through, so you sound pretty ignorant with your arguments...

What ever it is that they go through, it doesn't change the underlying biology. A boy is not, and never will be, a girl; and a girl is not, and never will be, a boy. It is false-compassion to purport to “help” one who is mentally ill, by trying to treat h'orsh'/it's delusions as reality.

Last edited:
Use your God damn head

Especially with children

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

If a person came to you and said "I self identify as a quadriplegic" would you say "hey we must help this person , they were born to be handicapped?"

I doubt it.

Yes in fact, if you truly think you were born the wrong gender, you have a mental issue.

In each case of the individual RePugs I cited, the Cons circled their wagons to defend the
I've noticed the liberals on here do that a lot, they hound you with questions that you answer while asking them questions that they never answer, then when you finally say "okay I'm not answering any more questions until you start answering some of mine" they get pissed and accuse you of being a coward. LOL
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

You are a coward. You refuse to answer questions put to you. Rather than answer her questions, you offer up insults and name calling.

You have no problem demanding answers from Progressives, but when you are asked to provide answers, you run away like the yellow belly, belly crawling, slime sucking coward you are.

BAHAHAHAHA did you really just accuse said poster of doing nothing but insulting and name calling then resort to nothing but name calling and insults?

Oh, you mean only ConJobs, NeoNuts, RePugs and TeaHadists can hurl insults and use name calling?

..Oh dear.....Oh My.....Oh why should I give a shit about what your think?

I don't give a shit if you call names. I find it hysterical that you so blatantly outed yourself as a hypocrite though.

You're probably a little light in the loafers too boot.

Oh NO....I guess you sure told me off. You really did cut me off at the knees.

NOT!!!!!!!

Here is the difference you brain dead Cons and myself.

I posted facts.

You post your paranoid delusions that have no basis in fact.

You are dead from the neck up that you actually that Transexuals will attack you in the restroom, when there has been no documented proof of any such attacks ever having occurred.

You want to lied to.

You do not know or do not care you're being lied to.

You turn a blind eye when Republican Congressman offers suck the dick of an undercover cop in Florida, You turn a blind eye when a Republican Senator offers a blowjob to cop in an Airport Men's Room. Your turn a blind eye when a Republican Congressman offers to guy $20.00 for a blow job.

But heaven's to Betsy, when comes to attacks by Transgender People in public facilities that have never occurred....you pass a law that serves no purpose.

View attachment 73778

View attachment 73779

Damn!
Whats your point?

Honestly, I believe trans people are simply pawns in this little game.

If anyone truly believes they can have a couple of surgeries and be accepted as something THEY CAN NEVER BE, they seriously have very deep problems.

They likely would be less severe if they had guidance instead of enabling.
What game are you talking about and why do you really care which bathroom they use? The anit-trans people are going to have a problem if they confront a trans no matter what bathroom they are in... Many like Dipshit Bob are hopeless but there are many that get involved in these conversations that will actually take the time to learn about what the trans people go through and it will help their cause of being included and accepted.

I admit I am totally weirded out by it. It is not something that I can understand or relate to. Same with the gay community... However, I have friends that are gay and they are amazing people, they are not mentally sick perverts. I sympathize with their cause and think they have every right to fight to live in a society that includes them... Same goes for the Trans community. Live and let live...

In each case of the individual RePugs I cited, the Cons circled their wagons to defend the
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

You are a coward. You refuse to answer questions put to you. Rather than answer her questions, you offer up insults and name calling.

You have no problem demanding answers from Progressives, but when you are asked to provide answers, you run away like the yellow belly, belly crawling, slime sucking coward you are.

BAHAHAHAHA did you really just accuse said poster of doing nothing but insulting and name calling then resort to nothing but name calling and insults?

Oh, you mean only ConJobs, NeoNuts, RePugs and TeaHadists can hurl insults and use name calling?

I don't give a shit if you call names. I find it hysterical that you so blatantly outed yourself as a hypocrite though.

NOT!!!!!!!

I posted facts.

You are dead from the neck up that you actually that Transexuals will attack you in the restroom, when there has been no documented proof of any such attacks ever having occurred.

You want to lied to.

You turn a blind eye when Republican Congressman offers suck the dick of an undercover cop in Florida, You turn a blind eye when a Republican Senator offers a blowjob to cop in an Airport Men's Room. Your turn a blind eye when a Republican Congressman offers to guy $20.00 for a blow job.

But heaven's to Betsy, when comes to attacks by Transgender People in public facilities that have never occurred....you pass a law that serves no purpose.
Is Betsy a man who identifies himself as a woman to obtain his free pass into the little girls room?

NOT!!!!!!!

I posted facts.

You want to lied to.

Except it was passed to halt a law that was arbitrary in its discrimination of simalarily situated individuals.

Other then that, you have a great point. And if arbitrary exclussion is the legal reasoning you want, then you might win!

Of course, then the States could arbitrarily decide which couples can, and which couples can't Marry.

Don't you feel sooooooo much better now? Hm?

NOT!!!!!!!

I posted facts.

You want to lied to.

Is Betsy a man who identifies himself as a woman to obtain his free pass into the little girls room?
Yeah, since we all need a pass to go into a bathroom. This has got to be the dumbest political argument that i've heard

Forum List

Back