Men in women's bathrooms

Honestly, I believe trans people are simply pawns in this little game.

If anyone truly believes they can have a couple of surgeries and be accepted as something THEY CAN NEVER BE, they seriously have very deep problems.

They likely would be less severe if they had guidance instead of enabling.
What game are you talking about and why do you really care which bathroom they use? The anit-trans people are going to have a problem if they confront a trans no matter what bathroom they are in... Many like Dipshit Bob are hopeless but there are many that get involved in these conversations that will actually take the time to learn about what the trans people go through and it will help their cause of being included and accepted.

I admit I am totally weirded out by it. It is not something that I can understand or relate to. Same with the gay community... However, I have friends that are gay and they are amazing people, they are not mentally sick perverts. I sympathize with their cause and think they have every right to fight to live in a society that includes them... Same goes for the Trans community. Live and let live...

The problem is, as bad as I feel for these folks, pity can make horrible law.

Look, if you allow trans males into woman's restrooms, then you can't exclude any male. The males are similarily situated by any legal standard.

Then the answer is, we allow only trans or all males in. The former destroys the legal standard used for many many decades to stop discrimination and the latter is a political non starter and risks many equity programs that leveled the playing field for women and minority's.

Sure, it might sound altruistic at face value, but it's a very, very bad idea.
You present a good argument and I think it is a valid point to bring up in this discussion. You are ok with providing a system that helps include members of the trans community but you don't want an open door policy for males to use the women's room. That is a much better discussion than the male child molester argument that many are presenting.

Safety is a concern, but I don't argue that much. It's the legal basis and the doors that would open (I prefer left shut) that concerns me the most.

If we do not have any lines that seperate men, from women, then what it the rational basis for programs like title IX?

I can't see it.

Risk that for a population already protected by Federal Hate Crime laws?

It seems that the risks far exceed the benefits.
From my understanding the controversy is about a law that was created to prohibit the use of restrooms of the "opposite" sex by a transgender individual. I haven't heard talk about a formal law to permit or allow it. The law was imposed by the governor of North Carolina and is being challenged by the Justice Department for violating civil rights...

So are you saying that support the type of law that NC is trying to impose or do you support not creating any laws on the matter?

Justice Department challenges North Carolina transgender law - CNN.com

The State reacted to a City of Charlotte ordinance.

That ordinance was arbitrary by nature.

Transgendered women don't look like a "man's body". And they aren't obviously men. They look like women. They shave closely, wear makeup, women's clothing and they present as women. The Adam's apple is usually the give-away. And if they suspect you've "made" them, they look terrified. They're afraid you'll make a fuss.

If someone who is obviously a man walked into the women's bathroom, the women would tell him that it's the Ladies' room. Sexual predators don't look frightened when they're caught, they get aggressive, and try to frighten you. After all, they see women as their rightful victims. Whole different kind of person.

Am I supposed to be sympathetic toward the creepy male pervert in the women's room who is afraid that actual women may have recognized h'orsh'/it for what h'orsh'/it is? Am I supposed to be sympathetic to the fear and humiliation when h'orsh'/it is caught where h'orsh'/it has no business being, violating the privacy of actual women?

F••• that. You may take the side of this pervert, if you choose, but I'll save my sympathy for the actual women whose privacy and modesty is being violated by this disgusting creep. And should the husband or father or brother or son or other male relative or acquaintance of one of these women do do h'orsh'/it what h'orsh'/it fully deserved for this violation of the women in question, so much the better.

What game are you talking about and why do you really care which bathroom they use? The anit-trans people are going to have a problem if they confront a trans no matter what bathroom they are in... Many like Dipshit Bob are hopeless but there are many that get involved in these conversations that will actually take the time to learn about what the trans people go through and it will help their cause of being included and accepted.

I admit I am totally weirded out by it. It is not something that I can understand or relate to. Same with the gay community... However, I have friends that are gay and they are amazing people, they are not mentally sick perverts. I sympathize with their cause and think they have every right to fight to live in a society that includes them... Same goes for the Trans community. Live and let live...

Look, if you allow trans males into woman's restrooms, then you can't exclude any male. The males are similarily situated by any legal standard.

Then the answer is, we allow only trans or all males in. The former destroys the legal standard used for many many decades to stop discrimination and the latter is a political non starter and risks many equity programs that leveled the playing field for women and minority's.

You present a good argument and I think it is a valid point to bring up in this discussion. You are ok with providing a system that helps include members of the trans community but you don't want an open door policy for males to use the women's room. That is a much better discussion than the male child molester argument that many are presenting.

Safety is a concern, but I don't argue that much. It's the legal basis and the doors that would open (I prefer left shut) that concerns me the most.

If we do not have any lines that seperate men, from women, then what it the rational basis for programs like title IX?

I can't see it.

From my understanding the controversy is about a law that was created to prohibit the use of restrooms of the "opposite" sex by a transgender individual. I haven't heard talk about a formal law to permit or allow it. The law was imposed by the governor of North Carolina and is being challenged by the Justice Department for violating civil rights...

So are you saying that support the type of law that NC is trying to impose or do you support not creating any laws on the matter?

You got your info wrong friend
Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't see it.

Not seeing the conflict as it applies to restrooms.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You'll be off running again now ...

You do not answer the questions put to you because your a coward.

I asked the question, moron. Seawytch ran away and hid again
Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind

Welcome to my ignore list. I'm a pedophile? Fuck you and the fart that blew you in

Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

No, cutting your dick off is a solution in search of a problem.

It won't make a man a woman

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

All they are are surgically altered males.

I'd post a picture of a dead horse, but idiotWytch would beat it.

Seawtch is still hiding from the question how when a 45 year old man's body walks into a bathroom of middle age and teenage girls she knows it's not a man, it's a woman

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man

So your answer is that when a guy walks into a girls room, you know he's not a sexual predator because you trust him?

Why do you suppose that is they haven't as you believe tried that? Sexual predators aren't smart enough to realize they can walk past adults straight into a room of girls changing and going to the bathroom? Is it against the moral code of conduct of a sexual predator to lie?

Actually dealing with the question would be a problem for you, so you don't, you deny the question then say you answered it.

So answer the question. A guy walks into a girls room, how do you know it's a transgender not a sexual predator?

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

So what?? grandmas arent having periods or getting pregnant anymore. if you don't understand what GID is then I don't expect you to get it. I support the trans movement but I still struggle to understand it... It's not an easy issue. I also struggle to understand how a guy can like a guy, but just because that's not how I see the world doesn't mean we need to make life harder for those that do. Get over yourself

Grandma got to be a grandma by having periods, getting pregnant, enduring childbirth and going through menopause.

It's a large part of being a woman.

Fake tits on a mans chest had zip to do with womanhood.

You all look like a bunch of sexist freaks in on this............

And I for one love watching the lefts disrespect for women surface.

Proceed
Haha, nice try at a pivot... Look up Gender Identity Disorder... Read some stories, watch some videos. See what children go through. Google "trans children"... educate yourself so you can speak more intelligently. If you want to be taken seriously then you should really try and understand all sides of the argument.

They'll never understand until it touches their lives in a more personal way...and I'd never wish that on a trans kid.

I hate to burst your bubble, but a girl born into a boys body's not going to have life all peaches and cream no matter what the world does.

So if you have two girls who were born boys, is it a problem for them with each other if they go to the girls room together?

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man
That video is fake

so is this entire debate

Let Target, or whomever, do whatever the fuck they want with THEIR restrooms. If you don't like their policy, whichever way it is, go pee elsewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Exactly, I'd feel the exact same way about HB2 if it forced transgenders into the bathroom of their biological sex. It's up to the owner of the bathroom, not the government

That video is fake

so is this entire debate

Let Target, or whomever, do whatever the fuck they want with THEIR restrooms. If you don't like their policy, whichever way it is, go pee elsewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED.

So you have proof that it's a fake?

You're right though...the GOP is creating a fake debate over an issue that isn't an issue. Like voter ID laws, anti trans laws are a solution desperately in search of a problem.

The left producing a fake video in your mind would prove the right is desperately trying to create a fake issue

Wow

Seawtch is still hiding from the question how when a 45 year old man's body walks into a bathroom of middle age and teenage girls she knows it's not a man, it's a woman

Did you think that made sense when you typed it?

I know when a transgendered individual uses the restroom of the gender they are transitioning to, nothing happens beyond them peeing and leaving...until RWNJs like yourself decide that we need more ridiculous laws. (that don't make it any safer for women and children)

I know when a transgendered individual uses the restroom of the gender they are transitioning to, nothing happens beyond them peeing and leaving...until RWNJs like yourself decide that we need more ridiculous laws. (that don't make it any safer for women and children)

You COMPLETELY avoided his question.

The question is simple.

How do you know, just by looks whether a person who enters the bathroom is a transgender, or is just someone entering the bathroom under false pretense? Myself, I think it's a silly question, but as is usual with you you refuse to answer.

Transgendered women don't look like a "man's body". And they aren't obviously men. They look like women. They shave closely, wear makeup, women's clothing and they present as women. The Adam's apple is usually the give-away. And if they suspect you've "made" them, they look terrified. They're afraid you'll make a fuss.

If someone who is obviously a man walked into the women's bathroom, the women would tell him that it's the Ladies' room. Sexual predators don't look frightened when they're caught, they get aggressive, and try to frighten you. After all, they see women as their rightful victims. Whole different kind of person.

The law doesn't say that. Which is the problem with sexual predators and keeping them out of girls rooms. Again, my point is not about actual transgenders

Classic example of begging the question. My question is how you know it's a transgender not a sexual predator. Your answer assumes you know it's a transgender.

My God, you really are that stupid that you don't understand the question, aren't you? They must have been desperate when they let you in the military

The question is simple.

How do you know, just by looks whether a person who enters the bathroom is a transgender, or is just someone entering the bathroom under false pretense? Myself, I think it's a silly question, but as is usual with you you refuse to answer.

It is derived from my question to her she evaded that sexual predators can use the laws giving transgenders access to girls bathrooms to walk openly into girls bathrooms. She said they can't, the law says they can't do that, only transgenders can. So this was my follow up, how does she know it's a transgender or not if they do? And she's not answering that one either

The question is simple.

It is derived from my question to her she evaded that sexual predators can use the laws giving transgenders access to girls bathrooms to walk openly into girls bathrooms. She said they can't, the law says they can't do that, only transgenders can. So this was my follow up, how does she know it's a transgender or not if they do? And she's not answering that one either

Because to answer, she must answer on an emotional only basis.

Logic befuddles her.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I can't see it.

Not seeing the conflict as it applies to restrooms.
You don't see the conflict? Pretty simple, a law was passed that is pretty blatantly bias and discriminatory towards trans folks. I don't think there is denying that. I realize some or many feel it justified but also many do not, especially those in the trans community. That's the conflict

You do not answer the questions put to you because your a coward.

I asked the question, moron. Seawytch ran away and hid again
Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind

Welcome to my ignore list. I'm a pedophile? Fuck you and the fart that blew you in
Slow down turbo, I didn't call YOU anything... I was referring to your ridiculous Paedophile in the bathroom theory... Let me ask you a question now... How do you think the little girls would feel standing next to this guy in the bathroom? Google Trans man to learn more
upload_2016-5-5_8-17-47.png

Forum List

Back