Men in women's bathrooms

In each case of the individual RePugs I cited, the Cons circled their wagons to defend the
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

You are a coward. You refuse to answer questions put to you. Rather than answer her questions, you offer up insults and name calling.

You have no problem demanding answers from Progressives, but when you are asked to provide answers, you run away like the yellow belly, belly crawling, slime sucking coward you are.

BAHAHAHAHA did you really just accuse said poster of doing nothing but insulting and name calling then resort to nothing but name calling and insults?

Oh, you mean only ConJobs, NeoNuts, RePugs and TeaHadists can hurl insults and use name calling?

..Oh dear.....Oh My.....Oh why should I give a shit about what your think?

I don't give a shit if you call names. I find it hysterical that you so blatantly outed yourself as a hypocrite though.

You're probably a little light in the loafers too boot.

Oh NO....I guess you sure told me off. You really did cut me off at the knees.

NOT!!!!!!!

Here is the difference you brain dead Cons and myself.

I posted facts.

You post your paranoid delusions that have no basis in fact.

You are dead from the neck up that you actually that Transexuals will attack you in the restroom, when there has been no documented proof of any such attacks ever having occurred.

You want to lied to.

You do not know or do not care you're being lied to.

You turn a blind eye when Republican Congressman offers suck the dick of an undercover cop in Florida, You turn a blind eye when a Republican Senator offers a blowjob to cop in an Airport Men's Room. Your turn a blind eye when a Republican Congressman offers to guy $20.00 for a blow job.

But heaven's to Betsy, when comes to attacks by Transgender People in public facilities that have never occurred....you pass a law that serves no purpose.

Oh, here's the difference between you and I.

I will NEVER assign a politician position to you that haven't stated you support. You sir, are stupid. At NO point have I done anything that you just accused me of in the quoted post.

For the record, I don't care who a Congress person gives a blow job to, I don't care if a person dresses as the opposite sex and uses a public restroom if the company that owns that restroom doesn't care.

Oh wait a minute, actually, I've already said those things, so you didn't simply lie about my views b/c you didn't know, you lied because you're an idiot.

I am thinking about children, thats the driving force in my position on this issue. As I mentioned before, take a few minutes and educate yourself. These children grow up confused, scared, bullied, isolated, estranged and discriminated against... a large percentage end up taking their own lives... This movement is trying to help them... Not support some fictitious cross dressing perverts.

This child was a boy born in a girls body:
View attachment 73778

This child is a girl born in a boys body:
View attachment 73779

And you seriously can't figure out why?

Damn!
Whats your point?

It is a parents job to help a child accept what THEY ARE.

A male child will never be a female adult.

If the child's parents can't provide that. The child needs removed from that home so that the parents don't harm them further. PERIOD
Again man, educate yourself, you have no clue what trans people go through, so you sound pretty ignorant with your arguments... Would you also say that it is a parents job to teach their children that they have to love members of the opposite sex, therefore gay children should be removed from their homes?

If a person came to you and said "I self identify as a quadriplegic" would you say "hey we must help this person , they were born to be handicapped?"

I doubt it.

Yes in fact, if you truly think you were born the wrong gender, you have a mental issue.
Would Drs paralyse their limbs to 'help' them?

And you seriously can't figure out why?

Damn!
Whats your point?

If the child's parents can't provide that. The child needs removed from that home so that the parents don't harm them further. PERIOD
Again man, educate yourself, you have no clue what trans people go through, so you sound pretty ignorant with your arguments... Would you also say that it is a parents job to teach their children that they have to love members of the opposite sex, therefore gay children should be removed from their homes?

Honestly, I believe trans people are simply pawns in this little game.

If anyone truly believes they can have a couple of surgeries and be accepted as something THEY CAN NEVER BE, they seriously have very deep problems.

They likely would be less severe if they had guidance instead of enabling.
What game are you talking about and why do you really care which bathroom they use? The anit-trans people are going to have a problem if they confront a trans no matter what bathroom they are in... Many like Dipshit Bob are hopeless but there are many that get involved in these conversations that will actually take the time to learn about what the trans people go through and it will help their cause of being included and accepted.

I admit I am totally weirded out by it. It is not something that I can understand or relate to. Same with the gay community... However, I have friends that are gay and they are amazing people, they are not mentally sick perverts. I sympathize with their cause and think they have every right to fight to live in a society that includes them... Same goes for the Trans community. Live and let live...

The problem is, as bad as I feel for these folks, pity can make horrible law.

Look, if you allow trans males into woman's restrooms, then you can't exclude any male. The males are similarily situated by any legal standard.

Then the answer is, we allow only trans or all males in. The former destroys the legal standard used for many many decades to stop discrimination and the latter is a political non starter and risks many equity programs that leveled the playing field for women and minority's.

Sure, it might sound altruistic at face value, but it's a very, very bad idea.

Last edited:
Whats your point?

If anyone truly believes they can have a couple of surgeries and be accepted as something THEY CAN NEVER BE, they seriously have very deep problems.

What game are you talking about and why do you really care which bathroom they use? The anit-trans people are going to have a problem if they confront a trans no matter what bathroom they are in... Many like Dipshit Bob are hopeless but there are many that get involved in these conversations that will actually take the time to learn about what the trans people go through and it will help their cause of being included and accepted.

I admit I am totally weirded out by it. It is not something that I can understand or relate to. Same with the gay community... However, I have friends that are gay and they are amazing people, they are not mentally sick perverts. I sympathize with their cause and think they have every right to fight to live in a society that includes them... Same goes for the Trans community. Live and let live...

Look, if you allow trans males into woman's restrooms, then you can't exclude any male. The males are similarily situated by any legal standard.

Then the answer is, we allow no trans or all males in. The former destroys the legal standard used for many many decades to stop discrimination and the latter is a political non starter and risks many equity programs that leveled the playing field for women and minority's.

The most bizarre thing is just how obvious this makes it that the left hate women.

Who among us doesn't realize that the ONLY reason we even have separate bathrooms to begin with is b/c women DEMANDED it, and now women are being told "shut up, the mentally ill should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want"

Just like in 2008 when the left told women "shut up, we're nominating first term Senator Obama for POTUS, Hillary can go die in a corner"

just like the left now defends Islam, which as we all know has it's own problems with women.

Yet women still defend the left, just bizarre.

It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You'll be off running again now ...

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man
That video is fake

so is this entire debate

Let Target, or whomever, do whatever the fuck they want with THEIR restrooms. If you don't like their policy, whichever way it is, go pee elsewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED.

So you have proof that it's a fake?

You're right though...the GOP is creating a fake debate over an issue that isn't an issue. Like voter ID laws, anti trans laws are a solution desperately in search of a problem.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

I gave you your answer, you just didn't like it. Laws protecting trans people from discrimination are in place all over the country and there hasn't been a problem. Men who are not trans are still not permitted to enter women's restrooms to sexually predator anyone.

When are there problems? When transphobes and homophobic lawmakers get pissed about losing, throw lawmaking temper tantrums and pass stupid laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors.

Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside womens’ bathroom thinking she’s a man
That video is fake

so is this entire debate

Let Target, or whomever, do whatever the fuck they want with THEIR restrooms. If you don't like their policy, whichever way it is, go pee elsewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED.

So you have proof that it's a fake?

You're right though...the GOP is creating a fake debate over an issue that isn't an issue. Like voter ID laws, anti trans laws are a solution desperately in search of a problem.

Voter ID laws are good law and have nothing to do with this thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They'll never understand until it touches their lives in a more personal way...and I'd never wish that on a trans kid.

Indeed, that is why you pervert-rights activists are about to hit a wall.

Decent people were willing to put up with a great deal of your perversion and madness, as long as we thought we didn't have to be touched by it.

But now, you freaks want punish bakers and other merchants for refusing to participate in celebrations of your sickness, and you demand that we be OK with letting creepy male perverts follow our wives, daughters, sisters,and other female loved ones into restrooms and locker rooms.

You perverts have pushed to the point where decent people cannot longer ignorantly believe we can let you be, and not be affected by the fallout from your wickedness.

A generation ago, you cried “Don't force your morality on me!”, and foolishly, we gave in. Now, you happily use the force of government to force your immorality on everyone else. What is coming back on you, you freaks brought upon yourselves.

I love that you don't realize this issue will not end up resolved the way you seem to think.

How is NC's anti gay/anti trans law working out for them? How have court cases been turning out?

If you had a trans kid, would you ignore the advice of professionals?

They'll never understand until it touches their lives in a more personal way...and I'd never wish that on a trans kid.

Decent people were willing to put up with a great deal of your perversion and madness, as long as we thought we didn't have to be touched by it.

But now, you freaks want punish bakers and other merchants for refusing to participate in celebrations of your sickness, and you demand that we be OK with letting creepy male perverts follow our wives, daughters, sisters,and other female loved ones into restrooms and locker rooms.

You perverts have pushed to the point where decent people cannot longer ignorantly believe we can let you be, and not be affected by the fallout from your wickedness.

A generation ago, you cried “Don't force your morality on me!”, and foolishly, we gave in. Now, you happily use the force of government to force your immorality on everyone else. What is coming back on you, you freaks brought upon yourselves.

I love that you don't realize this issue will not end up resolved the way you seem to think.

How is NC's anti gay/anti trans law working out for them? How have court cases been turning out?

If said professional said anything other than "your child has mental issues" , yes I'd ignore them.

You like legal, arbitrary law that exclude the similarly situated?

Good lord, can gays make up their friggin minds?

Whats your point?

Then the answer is, we allow only trans or all males in. The former destroys the legal standard used for many many decades to stop discrimination and the latter is a political non starter and risks many equity programs that leveled the playing field for women and minority's.

You present a good argument and I think it is a valid point to bring up in this discussion. You are ok with providing a system that helps include members of the trans community but you don't want an open door policy for males to use the women's room. That is a much better discussion than the male child molester argument that many are presenting.

If said professional said anything other than "your child has mental issues" , yes I'd ignore them.
What does that say about you? Sounds like your mind is made up and you are just searching for validation. A reasonable person would seek information with an open mind to hopefully promote solutions that help the general welfare of our people. You don't seem to be taking a very "fair and balanced" approach on this one.

You present a good argument and I think it is a valid point to bring up in this discussion. You are ok with providing a system that helps include members of the trans community but you don't want an open door policy for males to use the women's room. That is a much better discussion than the male child molester argument that many are presenting.

Safety is a concern, but I don't argue that much. It's the legal basis and the doors that would open (I prefer left shut) that concerns me the most.

If we do not have any lines that seperate men, from women, then what it the rational basis for programs like title IX?

I can't see it.

Risk that for a population already protected by Federal Hate Crime laws?

It seems that the risks far exceed the benefits.

I really can't say I completely understand what a transvestite feels but I am going to ask this question anyway. Why does one of these individuals have such an uncomfortable feeling using the restroom with people with their same equipment? Has anyone even thought of asking that question?

A Transvestite is NOT a Transsexual.

A Transvestite is typically a Man who gets pleasure from dressing up in the clothing of the opposite.

A Transexual is a person of either gender who believes he/she is physically, mentally and/or emotionally belong to the opposite sex. Man can a Transexual who knows they are a woman. A Woman can be a Transexual who knos they are a Woman.

A Transvestite will dress up in order to derive pleasure from the act of dressing up.

A Transexual is person of either gender to believe they should be of the opposite sex.

A very typical and very narrow-minded mistake by people who are very close minded and do not understand or want to understand sexual identity occurs at an early age.
I really don't care what a transvestite or transexual is. I am just curious to why a man that thanks of himself as a woman would be offended or embarrassed by using the restrooms with other men and yet individuals feel it unbelievable that others would be offended that the transexual or transvestite would be using the restroom with women. Do you feel urinals should be placed in the woman restrooms or should they be forced to squat.

Women's public restrooms have stall doors and these devices called toilets where you sit comfortably while you evacuate your bladder or bowels.

You've got all that?

Safety is a concern, but I don't argue that much. It's the legal basis and the doors that would open (I prefer left shut) that concerns me the most.

If we do not have any lines that seperate men, from women, then what it the rational basis for programs like title IX?

I can't see it.

Risk that for a population already protected by Federal Hate Crime laws?

It seems that the risks far exceed the benefits.
From my understanding the controversy is about a law that was created to prohibit the use of restrooms of the "opposite" sex by a transgender individual. I haven't heard talk about a formal law to permit or allow it. The law was imposed by the governor of North Carolina and is being challenged by the Justice Department for violating civil rights...

So are you saying that support the type of law that NC is trying to impose or do you support not creating any laws on the matter?

Justice Department challenges North Carolina transgender law - CNN.com

Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

When I recognize that there's a tranny in the washroom with me, what I see on their face is fear: fear that they have been caught, fear that I will make a fuss. I usually try to give them a small friendly smile so they know I'm not going to out them.

If you're so all-fired up to protect women, start with the real child molesters, the rapists, the guys who hit their wives/girlfriends. Do some real good for the women in your life and stop with your paranoid delusions.

Oh, yes, of course, NO ONE is preying on women and children in restrooms. Goodness, no. Just like no pedophiles ever try to become scoutmasters to get close to little children. Hell, pedophiles don't even exist, right? They're just some made-up scary story people tell themselves. And rape? That never happens. Women are just lying about it.

Dumbass, we ARE starting with real child molesters and rapists . . . by denying them a loophole they can exploit while you're more worried about the hurt feelings of a handful of nutbars than you are about the safety of women.

Exactly what are you proposing we CAN do to "start with the real child molesters and rapists", since you're all in favor of looking the other way when they follow their chosen prey into restrooms and locker rooms? Oh, wait, I forgot. That never happens.

What do child molesters following kids into washrooms have to do with a transgendered person trying to take a pee?

I said deal with real child molesters and let the transgendered people be.

I'll be happy to let them be. They can be . . . in the bathroom appropriate to their plumbing.

Meanwhile, the fact that YOU are too pig-stupid to see that shrugging and going, "Okay, whatever" to any male who claims to "identify as a woman" and wants to wander into the ladies' room creates a danger to women and children who use that ladies' room is naught but what I would expect from someone who also told us she didn't think she was in danger of being a victim of a crime. You clearly wouldn't know a sense of self-preservation - or basic reality - if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on your left ass cheek.

Wrong. Sometimes, there's not a lot of choice. Amazingly enough, even in this post-liberal world, children occasionally still have active parents of the opposite gender in their lives, and go places with them. What do you suggest a father out shopping with his ten-year-old daughter do when she needs to urinate? Take her in the men's room to view all the strange men at the urinals?

I really enjoy that whole "anyone lurking in the bathroom is going to draw attention". So basically, it's all okay because as soon as they do something wrong, THEN we'll catch them. God forbid we notice and stop them before it gets to that point . . . say, when they go in the incorrect bathroom in the first place. But you would have us shrug and ignore it until AFTER the crime takes place.

Shopping mall washrooms are never empty. It's impossible for anyone to lurk in wait in a mall washroom. You keep coming up with scenarios that don't work in your delusional world where children are perpetually in danger in public in bathrooms. How often does this happen in real life?

Public restrooms in shopping malls, restaurants, and public buildings are busy places. In an out of the way location, or a facility that doesn't get much use, there might be an issue with pedophiles, but not with transgendered people who have never been charged with child molestation in a public washroom.

The Republican lawmaker who proposed the law in Florida, admitted that there had never been a case of a child being molested by a transgendered person in a public washroom, but said the proposed laws was a "precaution".

Now we have a solution in search of a problem. This results in "manish" women being pulled out of rest rooms for no reason at all. Are security guards going to stand outside of washrooms checking birth certificates? Who's going to pay for that?

So much for the party of small government and personal freedom.

Meanwhile, the fact that YOU are too pig-stupid to see that shrugging and going, "Okay, whatever" to any male who claims to "identify as a woman" and wants to wander into the ladies' room creates a danger to women and children who use that ladies' room is naught but what I would expect from someone who also told us she didn't think she was in danger of being a victim of a crime. You clearly wouldn't know a sense of self-preservation - or basic reality - if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on your left ass cheek.

Just because you twist what I have said, doesn't make your point of view correct. I have been in danger, and got myself clear of the situation at the earliest opportunity, but never have I ever felt the desire or the need to own or carry a gun.

Over 60% of American households don't own a handgun. So that would make me very much like the majority of Americans, who also don't think that a gun is going to them, or their families safe.

The number of households owning guns in America has been steadily declining over the past 30 years. At one time, nearly half the households in the US owned guns, but smart people recognize that guns don't save lives, and they don't keep people safe, regardless of what horseshit the NRA strings you.

Transgendered women don't look like a "man's body". And they aren't obviously men. They look like women. They shave closely, wear makeup, women's clothing and they present as women. The Adam's apple is usually the give-away. And if they suspect you've "made" them, they look terrified. They're afraid you'll make a fuss.

If someone who is obviously a man walked into the women's bathroom, the women would tell him that it's the Ladies' room. Sexual predators don't look frightened when they're caught, they get aggressive, and try to frighten you. After all, they see women as their rightful victims. Whole different kind of person.

Forum List

Back