Men in women's bathrooms

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

No, cutting your dick off is a solution in search of a problem.

It won't make a man a woman

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

All they are are surgically altered males.

I'd post a picture of a dead horse, but idiotWytch would beat it.

Seawtch is still hiding from the question how when a 45 year old man's body walks into a bathroom of middle age and teenage girls she knows it's not a man, it's a woman

Did you think that made sense when you typed it?

I know when a transgendered individual uses the restroom of the gender they are transitioning to, nothing happens beyond them peeing and leaving...until RWNJs like yourself decide that we need more ridiculous laws. (that don't make it any safer for women and children)

You COMPLETELY avoided his question.

The question is simple.

How do you know, just by looks whether a person who enters the bathroom is a transgender, or is just someone entering the bathroom under false pretense? Myself, I think it's a silly question, but as is usual with you you refuse to answer.
I'll answer... You don't know and it doesn't matter. We don't need a law about it. If somebody does something inappropriate in a bathroom then they are violating existing law.

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

Seawtch is still hiding from the question how when a 45 year old man's body walks into a bathroom of middle age and teenage girls she knows it's not a man, it's a woman

I know when a transgendered individual uses the restroom of the gender they are transitioning to, nothing happens beyond them peeing and leaving...until RWNJs like yourself decide that we need more ridiculous laws. (that don't make it any safer for women and children)

The question is simple.

How do you know, just by looks whether a person who enters the bathroom is a transgender, or is just someone entering the bathroom under false pretense? Myself, I think it's a silly question, but as is usual with you you refuse to answer.
I'll answer... You don't know and it doesn't matter. We don't need a law about it. If somebody does something inappropriate in a bathroom then they are violating existing law.

I don't disagree with you, but SeaWytch is making a stupid argument.

I don't care who uses what restroom. If you have a restroom in your store, YOU decide how best to handle it for YOU. If you don't have a store, you don't get to decide. Go shop elsewhere.

The question is simple.

I don't care who uses what restroom. If you have a restroom in your store, YOU decide how best to handle it for YOU. If you don't have a store, you don't get to decide. Go shop elsewhere.
I agree, however, it's only gonna take one store owner kicking a tranny out of a restroom to cause a stir... I don't think there needs to be a law about it, but I do see more controversy in the mist.

The question is simple.

I agree, however, it's only gonna take one store owner kicking a tranny out of a restroom to cause a stir... I don't think there needs to be a law about it, but I do see more controversy in the mist.

There shouldn't be, we have to start telling some of these busbodies on BOTH sides to just shut the fuck up. Go buy your cake somewhere else, go to the bathroom somewhere else, mind your own business about who marries whom, etc etc.

Safety is a concern, but I don't argue that much. It's the legal basis and the doors that would open (I prefer left shut) that concerns me the most.

If we do not have any lines that seperate men, from women, then what it the rational basis for programs like title IX?

I can't see it.

Risk that for a population already protected by Federal Hate Crime laws?

It seems that the risks far exceed the benefits.
From my understanding the controversy is about a law that was created to prohibit the use of restrooms of the "opposite" sex by a transgender individual. I haven't heard talk about a formal law to permit or allow it. The law was imposed by the governor of North Carolina and is being challenged by the Justice Department for violating civil rights...

So are you saying that support the type of law that NC is trying to impose or do you support not creating any laws on the matter?

Justice Department challenges North Carolina transgender law - CNN.com

The State reacted to a City of Charlotte ordinance.

That ordinance was arbitrary by nature.
You got your info wrong friend
Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not seeing the conflict as it applies to restrooms.
You don't see the conflict? Pretty simple, a law was passed that is pretty blatantly bias and discriminatory towards trans folks. I don't think there is denying that. I realize some or many feel it justified but also many do not, especially those in the trans community. That's the conflict

It, the Charlotte ordinance was based on arbitrary reasoning

That being that, a trans male is somehow more closely related to a female then they are to a male.

That argument won't cut legal muster.

The question is simple.

There shouldn't be, we have to start telling some of these busbodies on BOTH sides to just shut the fuck up. Go buy your cake somewhere else, go to the bathroom somewhere else, mind your own business about who marries whom, etc etc.
I like the idea of as much freedom and individual rights as possible for our businesses, but in situations like this you need to consider the extremes. In your scenario, if taken to an extreme, you have a very divisive and segregated society. The other side is an open and inclusive society where if people want to do business in our country they need to conform to certain standards... Fair practice, fair and equal pay, equal rights etc.

Ideally there should be a fair balance of both, which is what stems these type of discussions

The question is simple.

I like the idea of as much freedom and individual rights as possible for our businesses, but in situations like this you need to consider the extremes. In your scenario, if taken to an extreme, you have a very divisive and segregated society. The other side is an open and inclusive society where if people want to do business in our country they need to conform to certain standards... Fair practice, fair and equal pay, equal rights etc.

Ideally there should be a fair balance of both, which is what stems these type of discussions

Correct, a fair balance for both, and that is currently something those on the left don't want. They are NOT in the least bit interested in what is fair to anyone except their favored constituency. For fuck's sakes how often do you think it even comes up that a transvestite is going to be called out for using the "wrong" bathroom? Not very damn often is the answer.

If you look like a guy, use the men's room, if you look like a gal, use the women's room. end of fucking story.

This is only news b/c some idiotic liberal decided to make it a story and some equally idiotic conservative walked right into it.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

The question is simple.

And the answer was simpler than you are...which is quite a feat.

An individual enters the restroom, pees and leaves. Anything other than evacuation or hand washing is already illegal, for anyone.

How do you know, by looks, that the individual is a 45 year old man and not a lesbian?

From my understanding the controversy is about a law that was created to prohibit the use of restrooms of the "opposite" sex by a transgender individual. I haven't heard talk about a formal law to permit or allow it. The law was imposed by the governor of North Carolina and is being challenged by the Justice Department for violating civil rights...

So are you saying that support the type of law that NC is trying to impose or do you support not creating any laws on the matter?

Justice Department challenges North Carolina transgender law - CNN.com

You don't see the conflict? Pretty simple, a law was passed that is pretty blatantly bias and discriminatory towards trans folks. I don't think there is denying that. I realize some or many feel it justified but also many do not, especially those in the trans community. That's the conflict

That being that, a trans male is somehow more closely related to a female then they are to a male.

Take legality out of it for a minute and use common sense. An old hairy dude in a beard wearing a dress should absolutely not be in a girls restroom, i'm not arguing about that. A true trans male or female or child should be able to go into the bathroom that they identify with and not have to be humiliated by walking into a mens room to fix their bra or have to walk into a women's room to shave their beards. I just don't see the need for any law in this area and didn't think there was a big problem requiring the need to pass the law restricting trans from using the right bathroom for them.

The question is simple.

An individual enters the restroom, pees and leaves. Anything other than evacuation or hand washing is already illegal, for anyone.

How do you know, by looks, that the individual is a 45 year old man and not a lesbian?

I don't care , you fucking idiot. If Bob owns a restaurant and says "anyone can use the bathroom" its his fucking bathroom, if you don't like it, don't eat there. Same thing the other way around, if Bob says "no if you look like a boy, use the boy's bathroom" and you don't like it find somewhere else to fucking eat.

You see how that is fair and equal to EVERYONE, most especially to Bob WHO OWNS THE FUCKING BATHROOM?

Correct, a fair balance for both, and that is currently something those on the left don't want. They are NOT in the least bit interested in what is fair to anyone except their favored constituency. For fuck's sakes how often do you think it even comes up that a transvestite is going to be called out for using the "wrong" bathroom? Not very damn often is the answer.

If you look like a guy, use the men's room, if you look like a gal, use the women's room. end of fucking story.

This is only news b/c some idiotic liberal decided to make it a story and some equally idiotic conservative walked right into it.
Common Mr Fair and Balanced, don't slip into those petty partisan generalizations, I know your better than that... This is a story because North Carolina passed a House Bill requiring people to use the bathroom of the gender identified on their birth certificates and the US Justice Department is coming down on them for violating equal rights with the Bill

Common Mr Fair and Balanced, don't slip into those petty partisan generalizations, I know your better than that... This is a story because North Carolina passed a House Bill requiring people to use the bathroom of the gender identified on their birth certificates and the US Justice Department is coming down on them for violating equal rights with the Bill

oh generalizations aren't petty when they are true. People on BOTH sides screaming that the government should be telling people what they can and can't do with their toilets are idiots.

That would INCLUDE conservatives who think the government should pass laws requiring bathrooms to be gender specific.

This is what happens when you let authoritarians run amok.

Don't the conservatives see that the House Bill that passed to regulate bathroom usage is just growing government? Isn't that against all of their beliefs?

oh generalizations aren't petty when they are true. People on BOTH sides screaming that the government should be telling people what they can and can't do with their toilets are idiots.

That would INCLUDE conservatives who think the government should pass laws requiring bathrooms to be gender specific.

Well im not painting you with the opinion of extreme conservatives so i'd appreciate it you didn't paint me with that of extreme liberals. I have views on both sides and like to take each issue at face value.

Take legality out of it for a minute and use common sense. An old hairy dude in a beard wearing a dress should absolutely not be in a girls restroom, i'm not arguing about that. A true trans male or female or child should be able to go into the bathroom that they identify with and not have to be humiliated by walking into a mens room to fix their bra or have to walk into a women's room to shave their beards. I just don't see the need for any law in this area and didn't think there was a big problem requiring the need to pass the law restricting trans from using the right bathroom for them.

I understand completely what you are saying, but the Government can't base law on emotion. They must base law on legal standards. For discrimination cases it is, that similarily situated citizens cannot be excluded for arbitrary reasons.

So one man can be excluded from a restroom, and the other can?

So the argument is that one male is more simalar then the other even though neither share any of the same reproductive organs of the woman? Neither will have a period, neither will get pregnant, neither will endure childbirth?

It would be an amazingly convoluted argument that allowed this, and not any other arbitrary laws to exist.

Well im not painting you with the opinion of extreme conservatives so i'd appreciate it you didn't paint me with that of extreme liberals. I have views on both sides and like to take each issue at face value.

If my posts came across that way, twasn't my intent. Sorry.

The question is simple.

I don't care , you fucking idiot. If Bob owns a restaurant and says "anyone can use the bathroom" its his fucking bathroom, if you don't like it, don't eat there. Same thing the other way around, if Bob says "no if you look like a boy, use the boy's bathroom" and you don't like it find somewhere else to fucking eat.

You see how that is fair and equal to EVERYONE, most especially to Bob WHO OWNS THE FUCKING BATHROOM?

Is that what these anti Trans laws do? (The answer is no)

17 states and over 200 localities have protected trans folks from discrimination in Public Accommodation without issue. No increased danger to women and children. No increased frequency of "incidents"

I understand completely what you are saying, but the Government can't base law on emotion. They must base law on legal standards. For discrimination cases it is, that similarily situated citizens cannot be excluded for arbitrary reasons.

So one man can be excluded from a restroom, and the other can't?

So the argument is that one male is more simalar then the other even though neither share any of the same reproductive organs of the woman? Neither will have a period, neither will get pregnant, neither will endure childbirth?

It would be an amazingly convoluted argument that allowed this, and not any other arbitrary laws to exist.

Pops, your argument seems more suited to argue AGAINST a law that would allow transgenders to use "the wrong" bathroom , more than it would seem suited to argue FOR this law in NC..... Just my $.02.

The question is simple.

Is that what these anti Trans laws do? (The answer is no)

17 states and over 200 localities have protected trans folks from discrimination in Public Accommodation without issue. No increased danger to women and children. No increased frequency of "incidents"

I don't care about "incidents" you fucking idiot. Why do you INSIST on trying to tie me to that argument. My one and ONLY argument is that the government should in NOWAY tell me how to manage MY restroom.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back